A Farewell to Arms

20 hours ago, jerdge said:

I rarely comment on this kind of announcements but I have always had a soft spot for NG, not only because of Stewie, and I 100% approve this specific announcement and its style, so... let me wish you all good people the best of luck.

Arise NG, arise in this black day, ere the sun rises!

Love you

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, Ch33kY said:

Is this all an elaborate plot by GPA for world domination? Who will save the women and children if Oculus is not around?

I'll have you know, it might even be that, but considering how old, senile and confused we've become, and also knowing that no one reads our old papers anymore, we don't know what conspiracies, if any, we might have concoted in some distant and long forgotten past.

If you find any specific evidence please bring it up to me, thank you, so that we can address that women and children side of the issue, to your satisfaction.

7 hours ago, Rush Sykes said:

Seriously my old friends... I love you guys. Godspeed.

*whispers* come with usssss

7 hours ago, Thrash said:

Aww, cmo'n NG, you couldn't have gave us at least one more love tap on your way out? But seriously, good luck guys, you definitely made a name for yourselves.

We had many names for ourselves...

Heh, if I had my old nation I would have joined you all with IRON being the !@#$% bags they are. Oh well, my nation and my interest are but a shadow of times past. Good luck. 

Edited by conistonslim

Have fun nuking IRON. I'd join in but have done it many times before due to mostly being on the losing side of wars and IRON always conniving their way onto the winning side no matter the gymnastics required to do so.

So, farewell NG, I'll enjoy the fireworks of your goodbye tour and seeing the third worst alliance in the Cyberverse burn at the same time.

On 7/20/2018 at 3:14 PM, socrates said:

Do you admit to wrong doing?

I'm probably missing some inside joke. But without that knowledge this doesn't appear appropriate.

If this is in regards to a forum moderation issue then it should be handled privately or the post quoted to make clear the violation.

If it isn't and its in regards to the game then I fear you are blurring your moderator account and your personal play. I guess at this late stage no one gives a crap anymore?

If it is something personal between you two that is in regards to some prior moderation issue then the appearance of crossing the mod line just lends to more accusations of mod biases. 

Maybe I'm just reading way too much into it.

7 hours ago, MaineGOP said:

I'm probably missing some inside joke. But without that knowledge this doesn't appear appropriate.

If this is in regards to a forum moderation issue then it should be handled privately or the post quoted to make clear the violation.

If it isn't and its in regards to the game then I fear you are blurring your moderator account and your personal play. I guess at this late stage no one gives a crap anymore?

If it is something personal between you two that is in regards to some prior moderation issue then the appearance of crossing the mod line just lends to more accusations of mod biases. 

Maybe I'm just reading way too much into it.

Over the years NG had several run ins with moderator staff.

I'm not going to dig up ancient history.

Just a bit surprised nobody in iron has bothered to attack me yet...

*popcorn*

On 7/16/2018 at 11:19 AM, spearo said:

Why did you have to try so hard at this game, I really wanted to attack you :(

I got to attack Sunny Side King, so i'm fulfilled enough