A Farewell to Arms

IRON is a true stain on this universe. An alliance of cravens and sycophants. I’m glad that in my last inactive moments on this planet I get to finally make you glow green. I only wish I had more pixels to melt against your pathetic blob. 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the caustic one delivered his speech, an ink-black silhouette observed the rag-tag crowd which had gathered for this occasion. They dubbed themselves "The unwelcome". It was hard to imagine that this sorry assembly half-starved, maimed half wits had once risen to a power of hegemonist proportions through a combination of force of arms and slithery deceit. They had landed on the fertile shores of Orbis and driven the indigenous operatives of MI6 from their lands. Their thirst for power had only been trumped by their reverence for the pacifican menace whoms coattails they rode to victory.

A faint smile flickered across the face of The Pen as he turned his gaze from the Caustic one's justification of his final exodus. This twist of fate was no surprise. It had been written on the walls on that faithful day when the unwelcome ones had turned their attention toward him, and named him Non Grata. For years his revolutionaries had scribbled in the night. In their diaries and books. In pamflets and on roofs. They had engraved the prophecy which was to come and which now plays out in their hearts and minds. Valiantly, they had continued their struggle. And over time, the unwelcome horde had perished.

Now all that remained was a petty medley of miscreants clinging on to an entity which no longer is. Their endeavors, ultimately, were little more than the tiniest of stain in the pen's book. Negligible and easily corrected. Their ink ran out before their story truly began. They were but a generic antagonist in the epic of the Pen's chosen people. And now, they would no longer be even that.

Such is their fate. Tragic, yet well deserved.

And so he scribbled on. In the night.

2 hours ago, Partisan said:

As the caustic one delivered his speech, an ink-black silhouette observed the rag-tag crowd which had gathered for this occasion. They dubbed themselves "The unwelcome". It was hard to imagine that this sorry assembly half-starved, maimed half wits had once risen to a power of hegemonist proportions through a combination of force of arms and slithery deceit. They had landed on the fertile shores of Orbis and driven the indigenous operatives of MI6 from their lands. Their thirst for power had only been trumped by their reverence for the pacifican menace whoms coattails they rode to victory.

A faint smile flickered across the face of The Pen as he turned his gaze from the Caustic one's justification of his final exodus. This twist of fate was no surprise. It had been written on the walls on that faithful day when the unwelcome ones had turned their attention toward him, and named him Non Grata. For years his revolutionaries had scribbled in the night. In their diaries and books. In pamflets and on roofs. They had engraved the prophecy which was to come and which now plays out in their hearts and minds. Valiantly, they had continued their struggle. And over time, the unwelcome horde had perished.

Now all that remained was a petty medley of miscreants clinging on to an entity which no longer is. Their endeavors, ultimately, were little more than the tiniest of stain in the pen's book. Negligible and easily corrected. Their ink ran out before their story truly began. They were but a generic antagonist in the epic of the Pen's chosen people. And now, they would no longer be even that.

Almost as if you're writing the story of MI6 and projecting a bit? ;)

4 hours ago, Partisan said:

"Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Caustic the Wise?"

Returning from dead to honor the memory of my good friend Chef Joe o/. Bless you o/

I was gonna attack some NG nations now, but then I see the nations in range are hitting the biggest stain ever to have existed on this planet called Osraven, yes, the stain that is even bigger than GATO.  

Anyways, your tears from being bamboozled, (unintentional and not what we hoped for, but truth be told, who gives a $%&@ now anyway) fills my heart with joy, farewell.

Edited by shahenshah

Thank you for providing so many years of entertainment and trolling (especially when directly at CCC). I thoroughly enjoyed it, it thickened the skin and gave me a fresh outlook on Planet Bob.  Hope to see you all around from time to time. 

53 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

Ok, you made shahenshah post

This is bad again

Sorry :(

brb, fitting RON for a pine box 

2 hours ago, shahenshah said:

Returning from dead to honor the memory of my good friend Chef Joe o/. Bless you o/

I was gonna attack some NG nations now, but then I see the nations in range are hitting the biggest stain ever to have existed on this planet called Osraven, yes, the stain that is even bigger than GATO.  

Anyways, your tears from being bamboozled, (unintentional and not what we hoped for, but truth be told, who gives a $%&@ now anyway) fills my heart with joy, farewell.

It's been many years but you're still as incomprehensible as the first time I saw you. I find it reassuring that some things can be counted on to remain the same.

I rarely comment on this kind of announcements but I have always had a soft spot for NG, not only because of Stewie, and I 100% approve this specific announcement and its style, so... let me wish you all good people the best of luck.

Arise NG, arise in this black day, ere the sun rises!

17 hours ago, Samus said:

OMG so sad to see you guys go, but I know you will always remember me and the love I had for you ❤️

Why did you have to try so hard at this game, I really wanted to attack you :(

2 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

No

A touching farewell.

Edited by spearo

3 hours ago, The Zigur said:

As the Oculus civil war begins, what are the strategic ramifications of this conflict? Are the recent shakeups in CnG related? Could a new global war be nearing with the foundations of power shaken?

Is this all an elaborate plot by GPA for world domination? Who will save the women and children if Oculus is not around?

21 hours ago, Caustic said:

Almost as if you're writing the story of MI6 and projecting a bit? ;)

Nah, the story of MI6 was a twelve-bullet-to-the-back-of-the-head suicide in slow motion, but where there was no foul play involved and we actually literally shot ourselves 12 times in the back of the head.