Notice to the New Pacific Order

The Zigur

5 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

I think it is wise to confine him to this thread, surrounded by like minded admirers who hang on his every word.

Sadly, at this late date, it's getting very hard to find one.

The world was more entertaining when you could find people to support ridiculous causes.

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/29/2018 at 6:28 PM, bart416 said:

What type of sadness though? I mostly feel desperate about the faith of humanity due to his behaviour...

It's 90% sadness in reference to a state of existence where everyone's idea of a good time is sitting in a large circle in the playground, watching tywin eat poop from the sandbox.   The other 10% comes from the knowledge that in all my years here, in those moments I've remembered that tywin exists and has made his way on a target list,   the amount of effort it would take to actually get in his range has always exceeded my interest in feeding him his own liver. 

6 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Finally an admission from the hegemons that free and open discussion is a good thing. Now we just need to get them to stop attacking everyone who disagrees with them.

The reason isn't because of open discussion. You have convinced no one to agree with you. The Dunning-Kruger effect may not wear off, so this sustains us. Your problem is not resolved unless you accept the misdeeds and consequences of your actions.

4 hours ago, Lady Red said:

It's 90% sadness in reference to a state of existence where everyone's idea of a good time is sitting in a large circle in the playground, watching tywin eat poop from the sandbox.   The other 10% comes from the knowledge that in all my years here, in those moments I've remembered that tywin exists and has made his way on a target list,   the amount of effort it would take to actually get in his range has always exceeded my interest in feeding him his own liver. 

Accompanied by fava beans and a nice Chianti?

19 hours ago, Haflinger said:

There are two problems with this statement.

1. It isn't true. If ignored, he will go away and come back with an essay.
  2. His posts are funny. Why would we want to deprive ourselves of the entertainment?

Those aren't problems you listed to my statement. My statement still remains factually sound.

18 hours ago, Lady Red said:

I'd say, feed him half his liver and spleen if you are going to bother with surgical procedures. Half the liver to prevent him from drinking alcohol for a while, and the spleen because it'll most likely taste disgusting and make him puke. (If you ever managed to puke up blood you'll understand why a blood soaked organ would be quite disgusting.)

16 hours ago, bart416 said:

I'd say, feed him half his liver and spleen if you are going to bother with surgical procedures. Half the liver to prevent him from drinking alcohol for a while, and the spleen because it'll most likely taste disgusting and make him puke. (If you ever managed to puke up blood you'll understand why a blood soaked organ would be quite disgusting.)

Meh, I'm more a fan of the blood eagle.

On 8/3/2018 at 5:54 PM, The Zigur said:

Peek creepiness in this thread right now. Unfortunately for yall, I am still in my bunker and untouched by your foul hands.

I was only providing advice to Lady Red on how to optimise suffering of her unfortunate clandestine surgery targets. At least I didn't tell her to use a Swann-Morton No. 9 S/S handle with a No. 06 or 12 blade, which would be quite ideal for such a procedure. Especially the No. 12 blade to peel away the connective tissue. If you desire I could go into more detail? But puking blood is pretty bad to be serious for a minute, I don't recommend you try it. I've puked up over a pint of my own blood before, and I must say it was highly unpleasant. If you wish to mimic the flavour profile, grab a piece of rusty iron and suck on it for a for a few minutes. However, none of this is as creepy as your inability to understand you're a rogue.

On 8/4/2018 at 2:03 AM, Horus Lytton said:

Meh, I'm more a fan of the blood eagle.

I'm not sure if that one is actually feasible though, never heard about that actually happening historically.

6 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

We all hope you drown, but we're content to just watch you flail about helplessly.

Flailing helplessly is all he's been doing for the past decade.

1 minute ago, bart416 said:

If you are simply a rogue for disagreeing with DeathAdder, then why do so many alliances (some of which dislike us I might add) also want your head on a platter?

Idk, maybe because I don't conceal the fact that I despise violent idiots of all shapes and sizes, hegemonic or not?

8 minutes ago, bart416 said:

This does confirm one thing, you clearly don't have a mirror at home.

No, I didn't attack until after I had already been blacklisted, sanctioned, publicly target-listed, and spy attacked. That makes me the defensive party by definition. How is that in any way similar to Non Grata attacking IRON, or Oculus in general attacking GPA?

Apparently I need to find time to write Rogue Hegemony to explain this to people

Edited by The Zigur

What does NG vs. IRON and Oculus vs. GPA have to do with you? Absolutely nothing. However, what I was pointing at is that you should probably hate yourself for being an idiot.

And your actions that led up to us making that decision make you the offender.

3 minutes ago, bart416 said:

What does NG vs. IRON and Oculus vs. GPA have to do with you? Absolutely nothing. However, what I was pointing at is that you should probably hate yourself for being an idiot.

And your actions that led up to us making that decision make you the offender.

No, you (as a group) target listed me so you can masturbate to your perceived feeling of power, and to intimidate others who migh choose to disagree in the future. I am not an actual threat to anyone, so don't try to pretend that this is some sort of rational anti-rogue policy decision.

Edited by The Zigur

1 minute ago, The Zigur said:

No, you (as a group) target listed me so you can masturbate to your perceived feeling of power. I am not an actual threat to anyone, so don't try to pretend that this is some sort of rational policy decision.

You're like squashing a bug honestly, if we wanted to be high on power we'd go after a decent sized alliance and wipe them out. Sadly for your theories, we haven't exactly done anything like that ever since Moo's reign ended. 

1 minute ago, bart416 said:

You're like squashing a bug honestly, if we wanted to be high on power we'd go after a decent sized alliance and wipe them out. Sadly for your theories, we haven't exactly done anything like that ever since Moo's reign ended. 

Or maybe you are not actually capable of such an act anymore, having grown fat and bloated in the upper tier?

You can talk about "creating order from chaos," but in reality Oculus as a whole has been little more than a dominant group of thugs and hooligans starting wars against actually civilized alliances.

baltimore-riot-police-car-AFP-640x480.jp

^Oculus curbstomp in progress.

1 minute ago, The Zigur said:

Or maybe you are not actually capable of such an act anymore, having grown fat and bloated in the upper tier?

You can talk about "creating order from chaos," but in reality Oculus as a whole has been little more than a dominant group of thugs and hooligans starting wars against actually civilized alliances.

baltimore-riot-police-car-AFP-640x480.jp

^Oculus curbstomp in progress.

Or maybe we're simply not like that? And if we were thugs we'd extort money from them, not flatten them.

2 minutes ago, bart416 said:

Or maybe we're simply not like that? And if we were thugs we'd extort money from them, not flatten them.

Anyone who worships casualties is little more than a primitive sticking a bone through their nose for social status amongst other primitives.

1 hour ago, The Zigur said:

No, I didn't attack until after I had already been blacklisted, sanctioned, publicly target-listed, and spy attacked.

Have you ever actually stopped to think about WHY you were blacklisted, sanctioned, publicly target-listed and spy attacked in the first place?

Because so far, you're complaining about those things and making your case weaker by retaliating. Check yourself before you wreck yourself. It may have been your own fault, and you have no one to blame but yourself.