Notice to the New Pacific Order

The Zigur

5 minutes ago, Lysergide said:

I think we may need to redefine your definition on what a rogue is. But I suppose it can't be helped coming from you.

You can read my OP and decide for yourself whether I am a rogue for defending myself. Just remember, if they can call me a rogue, they can call anyone else they judge "persona non grata" a rogue too.

Edited by The Zigur

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Lysergide said:

I was referring to you calling Non Grata a rogue.

Yeah in CN 2018 I'm a rogue for defending myself after being sanctioned and target listed, but if NG goes aggressive out of the blue and ditches their treaties, they are not. 

It's really quite obvious that I'm just an easy target with no warchest that gives Deathadder a chance to go on a power trip.

Just now, The Zigur said:

Yeah in CN 2018 I'm a rogue for defending myself after being sanctioned and target listed, but if NG goes aggressive out of the blue and ditches their treaties, they are not. 

It's really quite obvious that I'm just an easy target with no warchest that gives Deathadder a chance to go on a power trip.

I could write up a long post explaining things to you and give it a real effort to try one last time to make you not be an idiot, but I won't, because you aren't worth it. Cybernations is dead, get over it.

3 minutes ago, Lysergide said:

I could write up a long post explaining things to you and give it a real effort to try one last time to make you not be an idiot, but I won't, because you aren't worth it. Cybernations is dead, get over it.

Bob is not dead on. I'm still here. So long as the life of the party still plays, nothing else matters!

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

3 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Alternatively you could stop putting totalitarian despots in positions of authority. 

*Drums talons.* I am a totalitarian despot... 

You do realize that I am the squad leader of Dragon Wraiths, right?.. and that Lord of Darkness is in that squad. Do math.

1 minute ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

We also rely on court jesters.. *puts tiny jester hat on Zigur*.

If you can't silence your opponents, then the logical next step is to mock them. Still doesn't work against a determined believer.

Edited by The Zigur

17 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

It does when they're the only one.... and de-fanged. *yawns lazily and watches the jester dance*.

I hereby claim your nation and public vestiges as my personal toy and pet. *Writes a letter to Milcom....*

I might be defanged, but I might convince others to act. 

44 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Bob is not dead on. I'm still here. So long as the life of the party still plays, nothing else matters!

Well it is good to see you have gotten past the shock phase, and you are now in the denial stage. Five more stages to go.

Just now, Lysergide said:

Well it is good to see you have gotten past the shock phase, and you are now in the denial stage. Five more stages to go.

Pft. I'd not grieve its passing, if it were. Besides, that wasn't.. even.. the point of what I said. Darnit, can't you acknowledge my narcissism?

56 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

If you truly believe that Aesop quote you should stop giving us excuses then! *Stern glare.*

I also threw that quote right back at him earlier.

Basically, all I see is drama, petty complaints and delusions of grandeur about transgressions against him by crying wolf and playing the victim card. I'd say, leave the thread alone, let the snowflake take his punishment.

As it is, the more he argues, the more he's an enemy of Bob. I'd say this would be coming from all sides. That's all the more reason to consider him a rogue. The more he argues, the more it's to a point he's proving our justifications.

11 minutes ago, Horus Lytton said:

I also threw that quote right back at him earlier.

Basically, all I see is drama, petty complaints and delusions of grandeur about transgressions against him by crying wolf and playing the victim card. I'd say, leave the thread alone, let the snowflake take his punishment.

As it is, the more he argues, the more he's an enemy of Bob. I'd say this would be coming from all sides. That's all the more reason to consider him a rogue. The more he argues, the more it's to a point he's proving our justifications.

These are exactly why he is my toy.

1 hour ago, The Zigur said:

The fact NPO is powerless to stop me from posting, regardless of my nation being perma-warred, is an inherent weakness because totalitarianism relies on silencing dissident voices.

Anyone on Planet Bob can post.  That is not what matters here.  Not in 2018 in any case, probably not at any point in history either.

In 2018 , what you say and/or the truth or falseness of the matter is also not a primary concern.  At least not in and of itself.

What matters is your level of support from others - posting is only useful if it increases that support.  Your posts have the opposite effect.  You are only helping your enemy by continuing.  The smart course of action for you is to stop.