Notice to the New Pacific Order

The Zigur

11 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

I already launched attacks, then changed it so if he attacks back he won't be at defcon 1. #HighIQStrats

That really doesn't matter given how many people you're at war with at once ;) 

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, The Big Bad said:

He needs to waste his war chest so he can continue his long history of failure.  

He shall never be able to live up to NDN/Spazzen's declaration of war on the wrong side during GW1. Honestly, not even worth trying!

35 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

I already launched attacks, then changed it so if he attacks back he won't be at defcon 1. #HighIQStrats

Using change DefCon, at all, is a waste of a Spy Operation. Congrats on proving you're an idiot.

11 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Using change DefCon, at all, is a waste of a Spy Operation. Congrats on proving you're an idiot.

At least I dont literally get three alliance members nuked adding someone to a target list over an OWF spat. 

VR7RrethjPyPb16dIP_m02noQi_Q3SrH2ToXirSn

8 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

At least I dont literally get three alliance members nuked adding someone to a target list over an OWF spat. 

VR7RrethjPyPb16dIP_m02noQi_Q3SrH2ToXirSn

Unlike the membership that follows you, mine aren't !@#$%*es. We enjoy getting nuked, and everything that you can inflict on them will be forgotten after one rd of aid + rebuild. The only thing you did was make them get built faster, so, they should be thanking you.

If you had spent any time learning the mechanics, you would know this.

Now please go back to wasting SPATR Warchests so they can support your dumb ass.

Edited by DeathAdder

2 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

Junka you're about as superior as an germ is to a vaccine 

I agree with your point, but that analogy doesn't particularly work here, since vaccines don't directly combat pathogens in the way antibiotics do, but rather stimulate the body's immune system so that it can recognise the antigens and produce sufficient antibodies sufficiently fast to combat the disease in future.

Biology, woo!

1 hour ago, DeathAdder said:

Nah. You're persona non grata. Sanctions will remain and continue to be placed.

20180703_141452.jpg

That's fine, but if you actually want your members to be nuked then you should be assisting me in doing so. In reality, you are just an idiot who didn't think I'd actually pull the trigger.

Edited by The Zigur

What is sad is how many low-IQ people like Deathadder and Alexio15 seem to have alot of influence today. I attribute it to all of the pointless wars that have resulted in declining population, and ultimately, a permanent brain drain from CN.

Gone are the days when I would debate the likes of Vladimir, I suppose. Regardless of sanctions or PZI though, I still plan to remain as a reminder that not everyone has yielded to their petty wills.

Edited by The Zigur

55 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

20180703_141452.jpg

That's fine, but if you actually want your members to be nuked then you should be assisting me in doing so. In reality, you are just an idiot who didn't think I'd actually pull the trigger.

If we were going to bother with funding people to hit our newbs for mechanic experience, we would at least choose someone who actually knew mechanics in order to teach them.

I told you months ago that if you wanted peace to ever happen, you were going to have to do more than your usual attempts to weasel out of punishment for your actions, meme boy.

Coming into our channel and being an arrogant &#$@ in your attempts to garner attention doesn't count with me as negotiation, or with my Emperor.

With that said, due to your actions including that, and afterwards, you need to burn a while before you even get entertained for an audience with us.

Edited by DeathAdder

Unfortunately I have zero desire to kowtow to you or anyone else in NPO, and it seems I have found a solid group of people who feel similarly. Your value (or lack thereof) as a person simply doesn't merit my respect.

I could care less about the state of my nation, which has all of the wonders and improvements needed to function in a military sense. I guess we will see how many of your members feel the same about their nations.

I will be sure to publicize the results of this experiment in the coming months.

3 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

I could care less about the state of my nation, which has all of the wonders and improvements needed to function in a military sense. I guess we will see how many of your members feel the same about their nations.

That's why you're running around to servers like TTK/others to help you, instead of fighting something which you directly caused to happen to you.

I'm glad you joined SPATR, as I said. It fully enables me to continue drawing and quartering you for years to come if you don't eventually agree to civil negotiations, instead of acting like a petulant !@#$.

2 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

There is nothing to negotiate. Drop me from your target lists and stop sanctioning me, and I walk away and go sell tech to someone again.

Nah.

2 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Until that happens, I will be nuking your noobs as long as I am able to do so.

Fine by me. Then you'll get locked in anarchy for multiple rds on end.

Just now, DeathAdder said:

Fine by me. Then you'll get locked in anarchy for multiple rds on end.

Please stop, you couldn't even keep Wobblies staggered for more than a month in the mid-tier. I will continue to hit your noobs, and publicize it each time to your members and the world, until you stop acting like an idiot and remove me from your target list.

3 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Please stop, you couldn't even keep Wobblies staggered for more than a month in the mid-tier. I will continue to hit your noobs, and publicize it each time to your members and the world, until you stop acting like an idiot and remove me from your target list.

War, peace mode, doesn't matter to me. You're rendered useless beyond your little words, which no one of importance reads other than to laugh at you.

Either way, enjoy the bed you've made. I have better things to do than to keep posting back and forth at you for now.

Edited by DeathAdder

13 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

War, peace mode, doesn't matter to me. You're rendered useless beyond your little words, which no one of importance reads other than to laugh at you.

Either way, enjoy the bed you've made. I have better things to do than to keep posting back and forth at you for now.

Run along, mortal, your latent homosexual obsession with myself is rivalling that of Terminator's. 

1 hour ago, The Zigur said:

What is sad is how many low-IQ people like Deathadder and Alexio15 seem to have alot of influence today. I attribute it to all of the pointless wars that have resulted in declining population, and ultimately, a permanent brain drain from CN.

Gone are the days when I would debate the likes of Vladimir, I suppose. Regardless of sanctions or PZI though, I still plan to remain as a reminder that not everyone has yielded to their petty wills.

You could not carry Vladimir's jock strap much less debate him.  You spouting nonsense at people and then all of Planet Bob laughing at you Is not debate.  You are a legend in your own mind. 

11 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

You could not carry Vladimir's jock strap much less debate him.  You spouting nonsense at people and then all of Planet Bob laughing at you Is not debate.  You are a legend in your own mind. 

Hello pleb,

I first debated Vladimir when I rerolled as Mobius 1 in Vox Populi here: