Notice to the New Pacific Order

The Zigur

10 hours ago, The Zigur said:

So are you saying you are good at rationalizing the failures of primitive cultures? Otherwise I'm not sure what your point is. 

They don't get rationalized. They get understood. That's how you do well with politics, and in your case, to make better arguments.

Arguments of which you are losing.

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, bart416 said:

And where did I state that? Learn to read! I said you're just as bad as them at understanding why society hates them, and you have the exact same response to it as them. You fail to consider the very simple and straightforward answer: it's your own *bleeping* fault.

No, pedos cause long term harm to children that lasts well into adulthood. People don't just hate them because they are annoying. It's really crass to try to compare that to dissenting in CN.

1 hour ago, The Zigur said:

No, pedos cause long term harm to children that lasts well into adulthood. People don't just hate them because they are annoying. It's really crass to try to compare that to dissenting in CN.

And you're completely missing the point once more... You are using the same defence mechanism as them. If you want another organisation that uses your defence mechanism: Westboro Baptist Church members also don't understand why people hate them for their behaviour and also claim everyone else is an idiot for disagreeing with them. Yet, we can all uni-vocally agree that they are undesirable elements of society.

43 minutes ago, bart416 said:

And you're completely missing the point once more... You are using the same defence mechanism as them. If you want another organisation that uses your defence mechanism: Westboro Baptist Church members also don't understand why people hate them for their behaviour and also claim everyone else is an idiot for disagreeing with them. Yet, we can all uni-vocally agree that they are undesirable elements of society.

[Ooc]Westboro members may be seen as "undesirable" but the law still protects their right to free speech. If someone assaults them or burns down their building they will go to prison. This is aside from how offensive it really is to be compared to pedophiles in NAMBLA for playing an online game differently.[/ooc]

But, in the civilized society in another realm you refer to, justice is not dealt out via a lynch mob, which is exactly what the attacks on my nation are. The fact that you are so quick to praise violence as a solution to dissent shows your true nature as a fascist.

[Ooc]Why free speech activism is so important:

[/ooc]

Edited by The Zigur

On 8/3/2018 at 10:16 PM, The Zigur said:

doomsday_shelter_swimming_pool_undergrou

While the barbarians roaming the radioactive wastelands may fantasize about the things they would like to do to me, rest assured I am actually enjoying a life of comfort and leisure deep below the surface.

Nothing an RFG can't fix. When all else fails, kinetic bombardment. 

Just one question though, if every nation in the world is boycotting you, where do you obtain your luxuries? You must have the most stale bunker on all of Bob.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

6 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Just one question though, if every nation in the world is boycotting you, where do you obtain your luxuries? You must have the most stale bunker on all of Bob.

"Every nation" isn't boycotting me, after the attacks on Harry for daring to disagree with improper use of sanctions the message is clear: the hegemony will attack any senator who dares repeal the sanctions.

As for luxuries, well if you saw my selfies in the FSZ discord, you'd see I am doing quite handsomely.

Edited by The Zigur

35 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

[Ooc]Westboro members may be seen as "undesirable" but the law still protects their right to free speech. If someone assaults them or burns down their building they will go to prison. This is aside from how offensive it really is to be compared to pedophiles in NAMBLA for playing an online game differently.[/ooc]

I did not compare you to paedophiles, I compared your standard defence method to theirs. A fine but very important nuance! Stop trying to detract from it. And Westboro their behaviour would in fact be illegal in most of the Western world, free-speech has its bounds. The moment you cause significant distress to people, as they do, it tends to become illegal in most countries. Additionally, telling people they don't deserve to live is also deemed quite offensive by most of society. Their overall disruptive behaviour would land them in prison in almost any country. Keep in mind, this comes from someone who is a firm believer in the right to protest. However, your crappy show is not a protest but a sad ego trip.

But, in the civilized society in another realm you refer to, justice is not dealt out via a lynch mob, which is exactly what the attacks on my nation are.

How is this a lynch mob? A clear command structure was followed, checks are in place, and the target was assigned through a bureaucratic system. Not exactly a mob mentality isn't it? Additionally, in a civilised society your first strike would land you in prison as well.

The fact that you are so quick to praise violence as a solution to dissent shows your true nature as a fascist.

It took several years before we resorted to violence, that's pretty slow by human standards.

13 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

I'm tempted to fire up the orbital ion cannon for this one, we had the interns scrub the deflection coils last week didn't we?

1 minute ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Ah, there's the invasion I requested.  Have fun Zigur. Any nation strength is too much nation strength for Umbar.

I can run him to 0 and just keep re-declaring even, just need a buddy to make 100% sure he never gets away from the empires talons. :D

8 minutes ago, Antiega said:

I can run him to 0 and just keep re-declaring even, just need a buddy to make 100% sure he never gets away from the empires talons. :D

If he wants to sob about the Bad Hegemony regardless as to what is done or said.. let us give him true reason to do so.

As for luxuries, well if you saw my selfies in the FSZ discord, you'd see I am doing quite handsomely.

Why would I frequent the servers of a crater?

1 minute ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

If he wants to sob about the Bad Hegemony regardless as to what is done or said.. let us give him true reason to do so.

We could always go for the good ol' Moldavi Method of going after anyone who shows any iota of mercy towards him to make it truly fit in with his statements.

7 minutes ago, bart416 said:

We could always go for the good ol' Moldavi Method of going after anyone who shows any iota of mercy towards him to make it truly fit in with his statements.

Nah. Let the serpent get its rats.. it'll writhe longer.

2 minutes ago, bart416 said:

Why stop there, friends of the ones who show mercy are just as worthy.

1 minute ago, The Zigur said:

PZIing me, in reality, does nothing to stop me from speaking my mind. Nor does it wipe my nation from existance. But yeah, congrats on perma-staggering a broke nation, it's clearly NPO's greatest military conquest in years.

If you weren't so bad at waging wars you wouldn't be broke after your actions of two to three years ago...

1 minute ago, The Zigur said:

PZIing me, in reality, does nothing to stop me from speaking my mind. Nor does it wipe my nation from existance. But yeah, congrats on perma-staggering a broke nation, it's clearly NPO's greatest military conquest in years.

Isn't it though? I'm clearly having a blast, @bart416 is having a blast @Maelstrom Vortex is having a blast. It's really the best op, we should do this more often. :D

*Sings*

I hear music in the air tonight

One familiar fading tune

Something pulls at my irradiated charred soul.
I think I remember you.

I burned your world away.

Devoured by my conviction.

I left your armies dead 

While mother's wept in Umbar..

Don't cry when lanterns fade

Soon you'll be awakened

But it breaks my heart to say:

No one will save you now. 

I could be your own avenging angel

But this dream is ending soon

Don't you scream when all the dragons come find you