Notice to the New Pacific Order

The Zigur

18 minutes ago, Horus Lytton said:

Have you ever actually stopped to think about WHY you were blacklisted, sanctioned, publicly target-listed and spy attacked in the first place?

Speaking out against evil people in power makes enemies.

Because so far, you're complaining about those things and making your case weaker by retaliating. Check yourself before you wreck yourself. It may have been your own fault, and you have no one to blame but yourself.

It is better to live one day as a lion than a hundred as a sheep.

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Anyone who worships casualties is little more than a primitive sticking a bone through their nose for social status amongst other primitives.

i mean.. you got in trouble for calling a guys wife fat and fake and now you are insulting certain cultures and calling them inferior. Pretty much straight racism.... you wonder why you are hated by all.

51 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

i mean.. you got in trouble for calling a guys wife fat and fake and now you are insulting certain cultures and calling them inferior. Pretty much straight racism.... you wonder why you are hated by all.

It's racism to distance oneself from primitive and undeveloped cultures in which savagery is the norm? Do you actually think stone age culture is equal to the culture that builds skyscrapers? 

Please explain your rationale, we would all like a glimpse of your intelligence.

5 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

It's racism to distance oneself from primitive and undeveloped cultures in which savagery is the norm? Do you actually think stone age culture is equal to the culture that builds skyscrapers? 

Please explain your rationale, we would all like a glimpse of your intelligence.

People all have value to the world. Your inability to learn from and appreciate all the difference and things that make each group unique is your greatest failure.

if you cannot find value and a learning opportunity from every experience that is your failure not theirs.

Speaking out, or insulting them? There is a difference. Last time I asked for a change of leadership, I didn't get into the position you are in. You're the one making an enemy of yourself, not them.

More like wolf in sheep's clothing, a false prophet if I ever met one.

3 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

No, they don't. Explain the value derived from 10 primitives murdering a skyscraper architect.

but you didn't talk about 10 people killing lots of people... you denigrated all people groups who had bones through their lips.

How does it feel way up there looking down on everyone all the time?

1 minute ago, MaineGOP said:

but you didn't talk about 10 people killing lots of people... you denigrated all people groups who had bones through their lips.

How does it feel way up there looking down on everyone all the time?

I was literally discussing the nature of casualty worship; casualties come from warring other nations. :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

I was literally discussing the nature of casualty worship; casualties come from warring other nations. :rolleyes:

you don't understand logic or comparisons, you compared that to a group of people you called primitive for putting bones through there lips, you adding somethinga bout killing something was later in your attempt to squirm out of it. 

Just now, MaineGOP said:

you don't understand logic or comparisons, you compared that to a group of people you called primitive for putting bones through there lips, you adding somethinga bout killing something was later in your attempt to squirm out of it. 

Squirm my way out of what? I'm not concealing my disdain for primitive and violent culture. But nice attempt at a gotcha.

1 hour ago, The Zigur said:

I was literally discussing the nature of casualty worship; casualties come from warring other nations.

LOL

I've dabbled in anthropological studies. You have no idea what you're talking about. Once again, trying the "gotcha" thing while trying to be clever about nonsensical issues.

29 minutes ago, Horus Lytton said:

LOL

I've dabbled in anthropological studies. You have no idea what you're talking about. Once again, trying the "gotcha" thing while trying to be clever about nonsensical issues.

So are you saying you are good at rationalizing the failures of primitive cultures? Otherwise I'm not sure what your point is. 

20 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

So are you saying you are good at rationalizing the failures of primitive cultures? Otherwise I'm not sure what your point is. 

His point is that you are one of the most pathetic excuses for a human being that Bob has ever seen.... oh wait, that's my point.

You cross boundaries that we have collectively agreed would not be crossed, laugh whilst doing so and only show scant remorse when confronted, sanctioned and isolated.

You have presented no evidence in any of your statements to back up any of your claims about persecution, your predicament is entirely of your own creation and if you tried to take some responsibility for your actions rather than blaming everyone else for your general racism, misogynistic behavior and your general sliminess, you might fare better.

You are not the voice of reason or opposition, you are filth to be scrapped off whoever's shoe happens to stand in your puddle nothing more or less.  You are not the leader of a revolution, you are completely devoid of all power including the power of persuasion.

You are not a genius who is misunderstood by his inferiors, you are as common as dirt and about as educated.  Do not forget that many of us have had the misfortune of hearing you speak on CN radio before you try your high and mighty tone. 

You have failed, it is ok to admit it, you have chosen a path that has led to your complete isolation as a human and as a national leader.  There is no path for redemption, you have been given 999 chances to reform your game, but instead you double down on the moron card.  The best you can hope for now is that Admin blows Bob to bits, at least then you could delude yourself that you were somebody once.  The longer you continue trying as hard as you are to be impressive, the more I will laugh at you.  There is no mystery as to why you are the most reviled ZI nation on Bob, you are a simple $%^% who shoots his mouth off but can't back it up with anything other than more !@#$%^&*.

Stick a fork in it, you're cooked pal.

Edited by AlmightyGrub

Such a long rant, but I'll give a TLDR version. I subscribe to reason and logic, and that makes me the enemy of despots who rely on mysticism and tyranny.

You are a moron and that makes you an enemy to all of Planet Bob.  You are a wanna be bully who gets his ass kicked on a regular basis.   The only that unites Planet Bob is pointing and laughing at you.    

Yeah clearly the Free Speech Zone is the most active discord because I am so abhorrent. Try again. A bunch of corrupt officials and despots singing the same tune means nothing to me. And it only means anything to the sheep so long as you maintain a grip on hegemonic political power.

31 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Yeah clearly the Free Speech Zone is the most active discord because I am so abhorrent. Try again. A bunch of corrupt officials and despots singing the same tune means nothing to me. And it only means anything to the sheep so long as you maintain a grip on hegemonic political power.

You are not welcome on most discord servers so you would have zero concept of activity.  Every ''fact'' you post is complete rubbish unless you are you.

I did laugh that the last post was last Thursday though.

Even the sheep understand you are full of !@#$, they require no one to influence their thinking to see the truth.  It is a pity you shun the truth like a vampire does the light.

Edited by AlmightyGrub

1 hour ago, AlmightyGrub said:

You are not welcome on most discord servers so you would have zero concept of activity.  Every ''fact'' you post is complete rubbish unless you are you.

I did laugh that the last post was last Thursday though.

Even the sheep understand you are full of !@#$, they require no one to influence their thinking to see the truth.  It is a pity you shun the truth like a vampire does the light.

I take it as a badge of honor that I am banned from servers that are not tolerant of different ideas and opinions, or even because of my outgoing mannerisms. Unpopularity with the elite is sometimes the cost of defending free speech. Shifting the overton window is a core objective of memetic warfare and it is a war I plan to continue to engage in on this platform and in others.

Edited by The Zigur

11 hours ago, The Zigur said:

A lion doesn't complain as much as you do.

10 hours ago, MaineGOP said:

He also called me a jew for showing any affinity to numbers.

9 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Which skyscraper have you built? Other than the play-dough one in your cupboard I mean.

8 hours ago, The Zigur said:

No, they don't. Explain the value derived from 10 primitives murdering a skyscraper architect.

Makes for good television.

5 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Such a long rant, but I'll give a TLDR version. I subscribe to reason and logic, and that makes me the enemy of despots who rely on mysticism and tyranny.

Which logic? You haven't shown much understanding of simple logic, and I'm still waiting for your IQ score (and test standard by which it was acquired). Additionally, if you are so good at logic, please do the correct damage calculations.

53 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

I take it as a badge of honor that I am banned from servers that are not tolerant of different ideas and opinions, or even because of my outgoing mannerisms. Unpopularity with the elite is sometimes the cost of defending free speech. Shifting the overton window is a core objective of memetic warfare and it is a war I plan to continue to engage in on this platform and in others.

You fit into the same category as NAMBLA. They also claim people are intolerant of their ideas...

1 minute ago, The Zigur said:

Yes clearly me not wanting to be ruled by hegemonic Neanderthals in CN is equivalent to pedophile activism. 

You're the only one calling us "hegemonic neanderthals", they use similar statements to describe people who disagree with their point of view. So yeah, you do kind of fit in with those folks, they also don't seem to grasp why the rest of the world dislikes them and use the same type of argumentation.

1 hour ago, bart416 said:

You're the only one calling us "hegemonic neanderthals", they use similar statements to describe people who disagree with their point of view. So yeah, you do kind of fit in with those folks, they also don't seem to grasp why the rest of the world dislikes them and use the same type of argumentation.

Hi, why don't you take a seat over there. Can you explain how having an anti-Oculus opinion makes one a pedophile?

Hi, why don't you take a seat over there. Can you explain how having an anti-Oculus opinion makes one a pedophile?

And where did I state that? Learn to read! I said you're just as bad as them at understanding why society hates them, and you have the exact same response to it as them. You fail to consider the very simple and straightforward answer: it's your own *bleeping* fault.