Notice to the New Pacific Order

The Zigur

1 minute ago, White Chocolate said:

Anyone on Planet Bob can post.  That is not what matters here.  Not in 2018 in any case, probably not at any point in history either.

In 2018 , what you say and/or the truth or falseness of the matter is also not a primary concern.  At least not in and of itself.

What matters is your level of support from others - posting is only useful if it increases that support.  Your posts have the opposite effect.  You are only helping your enemy by continuing.  The smart course of action for you is to stop.

I think you all should take your own advice you keep telling him. The only reason he keeps posting is because you all keep responding to him.

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Lysergide said:

I think you all should take your own advice you keep telling him. The only reason he keeps posting is because you all keep responding to him.

But what would be the fun in that when our enemy serves us so well? I mean he has practically put himself on my plate to be flame broiled and dissected.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

5 hours ago, death from above 82 said:

Little history lesson.

2 1/2 years ago.... Bones pissed people off, (for whatever reason I am not sure. Like I said I don't play the political games) Several alliances hit Bones and the Mongols. Then SPARTA was hit. About a week or so later Sengoku jumped on the bandwagon and hit Kaskus. It was what it was. SPARTA, Kaskus and Mongols aligned.

When Sengoku couldn't handle Kaskus, several alliance joined. IRON was one. Still all good. BUT over the last 2 1/2 years IRON has been a cry baby !@#$%*. Not all but most. (Kitkat and Seabee to name few that have been decent and not nasty mouthed little kids). OOC last year alone, I lost my father, mother and my best friend. I didn't ask for any favors its all good. But the nasty !@#$ that came from some of them was uncalled for. Hence, my reason for only attack IRON.

Now back on point. I wouldn't call being at war with someone for 2 1/2 years for what I believe to be a just cause a rogue. Kaskus had not aided or supported Mongols in anyway prior to being attacked. Not saying I blame them for attacking Kaskus the 3 were very interchangeable, but the pile on was almost 100:1 at one time. And IRON like classic IRON cried and was nasty. How anyone could be allied to these cry babes is unbelievable.

The reason he pissed people off was starting a sanction war by sanctioning Sengoku govt. I would assume the rest of you got hit because you held treaties with an Alliance that committed an act of war.

It was likely especially troubling because, despite the !@#$show that is Bob, the community has, traditionally, prevented weaponizing Sanctions-- no one wins with a sanction war, it usually even goes so far as to hurt people not even involved in whatever dispute is going on, at the time.

I'm sure members of Brown can attest to this fact of rogue senators hurting people not even involved in disputes.

Edited by DeathAdder

Traditionally people are not PZI'd for political incorrectness, or called rogues without having launched any attacks. You can bemoan the collapse of "tradition" all you want, but here are some of the ways you have directly contributed to destroying it:

*Allying with parties that do not respect the tradition of the Casus Belli (i.e. music dance video DoWs)

*Abandoning the tradition of POW protection

*Expanding the term "rogue" to such an extent that it means nothing

*Dismantling the legacy of the Cult of Justicia and Vox Populi via PZI policy

Your Oculus claims to bring "Order to Chaos," yet half of Oculus isn't even around anymore, and the other half are at one another's throats, as we see with NG vs IRON. Oculus has failed, your attempt at re-establishing stability through fear is failing, and there are a host of alliances with grievances against those you call your allies.

Edited by The Zigur

2 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Traditionally people are not PZI'd for political incorrectness, or called rogues without having launched any attacks. You can bemoan the collapse of "tradition" all you want, but here are some of the ways you have directly contributed to destroying it:

*Allying with parties that do not respect the tradition of the Casus Belli (i.e. music dance video DoWs)

Your Oculus claims to bring "Order to Chaos," yet half of Oculus isn't even around anymore, and the other half are at one another's throats, as we see with NG vs IRON. Oculus has failed, your attempt at re-establishing stability through fear is failing, and there are a host of alliances with grievances against those you call your allies.

Crawl back to your hole while the adults talk, child, no one is actually interested in what you have to say.

57 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Crawl back to your hole while the adults talk, child, no one is actually interested in what you have to say.

Do not let my youthful looks deceive you, mortal, for I walked this world long ere your nation was conceived. 

The world was young, the mountains green
No stain yet on the Moon was seen
No words were laid on stream or stone
When Junka woke and walked alone

Edited by The Zigur

6 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Yet every war you fought you've called your opponents rogues and barbarians.... kettle, pot, meet each other

7 hours ago, Finster Baby said:

You're STILL at this Junka???

Ok, then I'll put this in terms even an half-wit like you can understand:  We don't like you and we want you dead.  <$1 to Shan Revan>

Whether you like me or not is irrelevant. My task is to show others that the power of an evil hegemony is not absolute, that tyrants are incapable of squashing all free speech, and that the foundations of Oculus are rotten and collapsing. 

I'm a tyrant. I admit  we cannot squash all free speech. I've accepted that for a long time. What we can do though is make free speech look utterly pointless and self destructive by rendering impotent its origin.

To coin an old Shakespearean English phrase, "Thou doth protest too much, methinks."

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

2 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Whether you like me or not is irrelevant. My task is to show others that the power of an evil hegemony is not absolute, that tyrants are incapable of squashing all free speech, and that the foundations of Oculus are rotten and collapsing. 

Once again you've put your keen and penetrating mind to the task and as usual come to the wrong conclusion.

6 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

snowflake?

Seeing this word thrown around is pretty telling of your insecurities. In conjunction with your entire tirade of a thread, it's been nothing more than a glorified form of a terrible interpretive dance performance. Even more dismal along with the badly drawn picture to go with it. Unimpressive.

As for the actual meaning of "snowflake", I'm not even butthurt enough to qualify for the honor. You're losing every argument in this thread, you could have still given up and stopped resisting to save yourself from character and political suicide. Beyond that point, you have no hope, tragically.

On 7/31/2018 at 9:48 PM, Lysergide said:

The only reason he keeps posting is because you all keep responding to him.

There are two problems with this statement.

1. It isn't true. If ignored, he will go away and come back with an essay.
  2. His posts are funny. Why would we want to deprive ourselves of the entertainment?

1 hour ago, Haflinger said:

There are two problems with this statement.

1. It isn't true. If ignored, he will go away and come back with an essay.
  2. His posts are funny. Why would we want to deprive ourselves of the entertainment?

I concur, I like firing up the trollmaster2000 every now and then for sentimental reasons.  I find it entertaining watching this particular fish flopping around on the deck of the boat.  Junka has never been more irrelevant than he is right now, he just doesn't want it to be true, but him wanting will never make it any different.

I think it is wise to confine him to this thread, surrounded by like minded admirers who hang on his every word.