Notice to the New Pacific Order

The Zigur

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Now why is that necessary? What have I ever done to you to deserve such enmity? 

This is the question you have been asking yourself a long time ago.  Why in all of Planet Bob is it only you?  Answer that honestly and you can begin to see the path you can take to fix things.  Of course I fully expect you to ignore this advice and spout nonsense instead but, you can not say you never gave you good advice.

First I went "Oh look, a thread with more then ten pages.  Something is happening!" 

Then I went "Oh... it's just one of Junka's threads." 

Nevertheless undeterred I read the first page in hopes of something... anything.   

Now I'm here at the end...and I'm sad. 

19 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

His second mistake was assuming you had a brain

What is a "brain" anyway? It's nothing more than a central processing unit. DNA carries memories, in the very fabric of being a "brain" to contain and communicate information.

4 hours ago, Horus Lytton said:

What is a "brain" anyway? It's nothing more than a central processing unit. DNA carries memories, in the very fabric of being a "brain" to contain and communicate information.

Isn't genetic memories in humans still up for debate? That of course presumes Zigur is human, genetic memory was confirmed in some flat worms I believe...

20 hours ago, Lady Red said:

Now I'm here at the end...and I'm sad. 

What type of sadness though? I mostly feel desperate about the faith of humanity due to his behaviour...

3 hours ago, bart416 said:

Isn't genetic memories in humans still up for debate? That of course presumes Zigur is human, genetic memory was confirmed in some flat worms I believe...

I don't think it's much a debate.

Granted, I went beyond that plane of existence. I'll leave that up to humanity, or what's left of it since Babylon.

Edited by Horus Lytton

30JUL18 UPDATE:

Screenshot_20180730-150846.png

Due to the refusal of NPO to reasonably negotiate peace with SPATR coalition, IRON's developing nations are paying the price. It is always unfortunate when new nations are caught in the crossfire due to the manipulations of the establishment elite.

Not to worry though, while Non Grata and SPATR burn down IRON, NPO's heroic Scourge is engaging my broke nation to continue Deathadder's PZI sentence. 

3 hours ago, The Zigur said:

30JUL18 UPDATE:

Screenshot_20180730-150846.png

Due to the refusal of NPO to reasonably negotiate peace with SPATR coalition, IRON's developing nations are paying the price. It is always unfortunate when new nations are caught in the crossfire due to the manipulations of the establishment elite.

Not to worry though, while Non Grata and SPATR burn down IRON, NPO's heroic Scourge is engaging my broke nation to continue Deathadder's PZI sentence. 

You are about 2 years late on this update. This has been a reoccurring thing.

28 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Yeah, but the sad thing is that NPO is more focused on PZIing me than assisting their allies in IRON against actual rogues.

Why would we put another nuke nation on him when IRON countered him before we did?

You aren't very good at this whole perma war concept.

Also, are we cowards who have to get our allies and 'bootlickers' to "PZI" you, or, are we doing it ourselves?

It is usually a pretty good idea to remain consistent when playing the victim card.

You should probably put down the bong, and, let the smoke dissipate a bit before trying to come up with a witty response to Seabee.

Edited by DeathAdder

2 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Why would we put another nuke nation on him when IRON countered him before we did?

You aren't very good at this whole perma war concept.

Also, are we cowards who have to get our allies and 'bootlickers' to "PZI" you, or, are we doing it ourselves?

It is usually a pretty good idea to remain consistent when playing the victim card.

You should probably put down the bong, and, let the smoke dissipate a bit before trying to come up with a witty response to Seabee.

The answer is simple, you rely both on your own footmen and allied barbarians to do your dirty work. There is no inconsistency.

What is clear, however, is that NPO has refused my diplomatic assistance in resolving the SPATR conflict, resulting in four more IRON nations being attacked. This is while NPO refuses to assist IRON against rogue Non Grata.

All this effort to chase me from this world, while they let their allies burn. If this isn't a sign of a crumbling hegemony, I'm not sure what is.

Edited by The Zigur

47 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

The answer is simple, you rely both on your own footmen and allied barbarians to do your dirty work. There is no inconsistency.

What is clear, however, is that NPO has refused my diplomatic assistance in resolving the SPATR conflict, resulting in four more IRON nations being attacked. This is while NPO refuses to assist IRON against rogue Non Grata.

All this effort to chase me from this world, while they let their allies burn. If this isn't a sign of a crumbling hegemony, I'm not sure what is.

It is very little effort I think you will find.  I am sure that there will be a small queue of volunteers every week excited to bathe themselves in your blood for their Emperor.

You however need to examine the causal link between your situation/claims and the multi year campaign involving IRON .  Your assertions are not supported by any evidence, in fact the contrary is true.  Any damages to anyone other than yourself are not caused by your ''crusade'' but rather preexisting events over which you held and hold no influence.  It truly is the fool who tries to link non-related events, all whilst puffing his chest about his intellectual superiority.  Despite everyone telling you that you have no mental clothes on, you refuse to acknowledge how nude you really are.

Buy a saddle donkey

I never claimed damage was caused by myself. I offered to assist in negotiating a peace between SPATR coalition and Oculus, and my offer was rejected. This is because NPO is not serious about peace, and would rather their allies in IRON burn than entertain my straightforward style of diplomacy.

Of course, your hatred for IRON is well known, so I'm sure you are quite pleased by this, along with NG roguing IRON.

Edited by The Zigur

Junka, you haven't caused anything to happen. You are a chump. You have smoked so much pot that you can't even get what remains of your braincells to function to come up with a good argument. You can't keep consistency, in fact, the only thing you can do properly, is lose a fight.

You are both a waste of space, and of oxygen.

IF I had allowed you to negotiate SPATR, let me assure you, their terms would be all the more harsh simply for the facts that A. They accepted you. B. They presumed you could negotiate for them. You can't. You were declared persona non-grata long before you ran to them as the only alliance that will accept you.

You will never be allowed to interact in the face of the public, or, for others, outside of running your mouth, here, until you stop being the insufferable piece of !@#$, that you actually are. Or, until you are gone from this World.

That is all that will happen.

Smoke more of your dope to come up with even more ridiculous claims, because, guess what? That's all you have left, child. That's all that you will continue to have because you will remain staggered, ZI'd, and ZM'd.

Even at his worst, Moo believed that Nations have an inherent right to exist on this World. I do not. You should've realized that BEFORE you ran your mouth at me, and at Polaris.

This is now your future. Get used to it.

Edited by DeathAdder

12 hours ago, The Zigur said:

You still fail to consider the "SPATR didn't bother to continue responding" part. Then again, helicopter spare parts do have a pretty hard time operating a typewriter I imagine. :) 

8 hours ago, SeaBeeGipson said:

You are about 2 years late on this update. This has been a reoccurring thing.

Welcome to Junka's world of fantasy.

8 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Yeah, but the sad thing is that NPO is more focused on PZIing me than assisting their allies in IRON against actual rogues.

Two things about this, IRON hasn't asked for any help (nor will they need any to be honest), and we have no grudge against NG as far as I know. So if they want to quit the game by having an all-out brawl with IRON and IRON agrees with this, who are we to stop them from doing so?

5 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Have we really devolved to calling people barbarians now? At least use the old terminology "meat shield" if you must insult someone with incorrect claims. However, you have demonstrated you have no understanding of how a peace agreement works, hence why we don't see much point in talking with you at all. Additionally, you're a bit of a !@#$%* and you don't really represent the alliance you're in, so there's also that little snag.

4 hours ago, The Zigur said:

I never claimed damage was caused by myself. I offered to assist in negotiating a peace between SPATR coalition and Oculus, and my offer was rejected. This is because NPO is not serious about peace, and would rather their allies in IRON burn than entertain my straightforward style of diplomacy.

Of course, your hatred for IRON is well known, so I'm sure you are quite pleased by this, along with NG roguing IRON.

You're pretty much like that kid at school running around with a lighter that sets a shrubbery on fire and then gets suspended, you think you did a lot of damage while all you did is put yourself in a lot of trouble.

6 more pages, this is still going? 

Let me guess

Junka: "I'm fighting the evil people and I'm a nice good guy"

Everyone in CN regardless of what side they are on: "No you are actually a dick all the time and no one likes you"

Junka: "I'm not nice to tyrants and low IQ losers who don't get memes. I'm too pretty and perfect and WoT is awesome. If you are below me I'm not nice, but I'm really a nice guy"

did I just paraphrase the last 6 pages? ok good

22 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Who the hell are you calling a rogue!

Little history lesson.

2 1/2 years ago.... Bones pissed people off, (for whatever reason I am not sure. Like I said I don't play the political games) Several alliances hit Bones and the Mongols. Then SPATR was hit. About a week or so later Sengoku jumped on the bandwagon and hit Kaskus. It was what it was. SPATR, Kaskus and Mongols aligned.

When Sengoku couldn't handle Kaskus, several alliance joined. IRON was one. Still all good. BUT over the last 2 1/2 years IRON has been a cry baby !@#$%*. Not all but most. (Kitkat and Seabee to name few that have been decent and not nasty mouthed little kids). OOC last year alone, I lost my father, mother and my best friend. I didn't ask for any favors its all good. But the nasty !@#$ that came from some of them was uncalled for. Hence, my reason for only attack IRON.

Now back on point. I wouldn't call being at war with someone for 2 1/2 years for what I believe to be a just cause a rogue. Kaskus had not aided or supported Mongols in anyway prior to being attacked. Not saying I blame them for attacking Kaskus the 3 were very interchangeable, but the pile on was almost 100:1 at one time. And IRON like classic IRON cried and was nasty. How anyone could be allied to these cry babes is unbelievable. Side note don't know the reasoning but I love Non Grata for attacking these little !@#$%.

Now for you sir I have no idea who the hell you are.

Edited by death from above 82

40 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

I was referring to Non Grata

Really? Maybe be a little more clear next time. Because I took that the same way deathadder did.... when he addressed why he didnt attack me.

Again still have no idea who you are. I guess I need to speak with Nashorn.

edit* I do see in later post were you tried clarifying your statement. I don't know the story with Non Grata but what I read they have cause against IRON, but then again I am kinda bias.

Edited by death from above 82

5 minutes ago, death from above 82 said:

Really? Maybe be a little more clear next time. Because I took that the same way deathadder did.... when he addressed why he didnt attack me.

Again still have no idea who you are. I guess I need to speak with Nashorn.

The point I was making is that NPO is turning a blind eye to Non Grata attacking their allies in IRON, while being focused on PZIing myself and perma-warring SPATR coalition. They went through an extensive effort to sanction me on every color team when I'm not even a real rogue. 

This point is even more important because Non Grata was allied to both IRON and NPO. This is a sign of a crumbling hegemony, and we can only hope that those bringing back PZI lose power in the long run.

Edited by The Zigur