Notice to the New Pacific Order

The Zigur

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

If I knew all it took was a SpyOp I would've had my General spy you months ago when I first added you.

I only go to war when the cause is right to do so. NPO's aggressive actions have given me the moral high ground here. This is regardless of how many sycophants and petty warlords choose to post in support of your aggression.

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Nobody has stated that NPO isn't allowed to target political dissidents. That is a key feature of fascism, after all. However, it does mean that all NPO nations are complicit in such policies and therefore are valid targets until they either leave or NPO changes policy.

Calling me a "rogue" when NPO spied on me and added me to a target list first is deceitful.

You are missing my point I fear, because you ignore the efforts our Lieutenants and NCOs make to be as corrupt and biased as possible, we feel offended. As a result, NPO Military Command feels we must support DeathAdder's personal vendetta against floor stains. If you desire to resolve this conflict you will have to admit NPO Military Command is far more corrupt than both High Command or DeathAdder's Gulag Management Corporation. Failure to comply will result in us not caring very much, we're too busy roasting interns over the black-ops-cash fueled fire.

Edited by bart416

10 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

I only go to war when the cause is right to do so. NPO's aggressive actions have given me the moral high ground here. This is regardless of how many sycophants and petty warlords choose to post in support of your aggression.

Then quit whining and get casualties.

Oh no NPO you have been attacked by Planet Bobs biggest failure.  Beware, he may not know how to fight or to lead or how to string a coherent thought together.  His attack on you might guarantee that the rest of Planet Bob will fully support you.  However, he will just keep talking and talking and talking.  Unless of course you block and/or mute him.  You will be subjected to the nonsense of a raving nutter who will portray himself as a great conqueror and victim in the same sentence.    And so NPO vs Planet Bobs greatest failure has begun.  

lmao it's been like 8 hours and tywin has already committed himself to typing out like 20 something posts

also jesus christ does anyone really think npo needs roguebusters

especially ones that can't stagger for !@#$

8 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

Oh how I have been waiting for this, I'm personally going to make sure you are staying at war. I'll be funding several people consistently to hit you and keep you there.

78257d5d76f66c39b588e7180bee6512

We get it, you resent my superiority.

57 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

We get it, you resent my superiority.

It's especially interesting how you ordered your spies to perform a "Change Defcon" on someone that was in Defcon 5 and raised their Defcon to 4.

1 hour ago, bart416 said:

It's especially interesting how you ordered your spies to perform a "Change Defcon" on someone that was in Defcon 5 and raised their Defcon to 4.

I already launched attacks, then changed it so if he attacks back he won't be at defcon 1. #HighIQStrats