Notice to the New Pacific Order

The Zigur

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

And you were as ineffective then as you are now.  Consistency FTW

The operations of Vox Populi were highly effective in all areas covered by the Anarchist Cookbook. The illusion of hegemonic supremacy was shattered by the seizing of the red team senate. Sustained insurgency disrupted hegemonic logistics and information warfare lead to popular disillusion with the leadership of Moo and other tyrants. 

Ultimately, the hegemony fell after NPO overextended and their allies turned their knives on Pacifica.

Edited by The Zigur

Either way, with Non Grata roguing out on IRON, and Umbrella in a potentially long-term war with the Federation of Armed Nations, the current hegemony is weaker than ever. Indeed, this may be the time for other aggrieved parties to begin considering operations in support of the SPATR coalition resistance.

19 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Either way, with Non Grata roguing out on IRON, and Umbrella in a potentially long-term war with the Federation of Armed Nations, the current hegemony is weaker than ever. Indeed, this may be the time for other aggrieved parties to begin considering operations in support of the SPATR coalition resistance.

How is that the case? Those two things have little impact on anyone else's ability to do anything.  There isn't an Umbrella anymore and we're just blowing stuff up for fun but it wouldn't have stopped anything otherwise.  The current top 5 are all interconnected in some way. If someone wanted to go the SPATR route, they've had the past two years to do it. Just accept that it's over and it's unlikely anyone will do anything in support of you or SPATR.

11 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I have already offered to represent them per Murtibing’s nod.

I talked to both IRON and NPO about ending hostilities and they both conveyed it would happen IF SPTR wanted it. They sought no terms and did not force them to ‘accept surrender’ as it’s already been obvious on the battlefield. SPTR did not want it, they didn’t want to talk about it, so more power to them for continuing the war- but they’ve lost any sympathy card.

It's interesting just how many times this has been overtly stated, and yet Junka literally closes his ears to it. 

19 minutes ago, Monster said:

How is that the case? Those two things have little impact on anyone else's ability to do anything.  There isn't an Umbrella anymore and we're just blowing stuff up for fun but it wouldn't have stopped anything otherwise.  The current top 5 are all interconnected in some way. If someone wanted to go the SPATR route, they've had the past two years to do it. Just accept that it's over and it's unlikely anyone will do anything in support of you or SPATR.

Well, that was essentially my point. Off the top of my head, Oculus has lost the following member-alliances:

*Sengoku

*Umbrella

*Non Grata

*Aurora Borealis

*Grand Lodge of Freemasons

The remaining Oculus alliances:

*New Pacifica Order [Engaged against SPATR]

*New Polar Order

*Viridien Entente [Engaged against SPATR]

*Independent Republic of Orange Nations [Engaged against SPATR, Non Grata]

*Dark Templar [Not reliably participating in MADP actions]

Oculus as a hegemony is on the verge of collapse, with minimal ability to engage multiple alliances at a time. There is no longer as massive a strength disparity compared to other blocs like CnG.

It's not over until the fat lady sings, and I'm not going to just give up and delete my nation because of NPO begging for assistance from barbarian mercenaries.

Edited by The Zigur

1 minute ago, The Zigur said:

Well, that was essentially my point. Off the top of my head, Oculus has lost the following member-alliances:

*Sengoku

*Umbrella

*Non Grata

*Aurora Borealis

*New Polar Order

Oculus as a hegemony is on the verge of collapse, with minimal ability to engage multiple alliances at a time. There is no longer as massive a strength disparity compared to other blocs like CnG.

If anyone wishes to test that, I'm sure we can turn them into a crater, too.

2 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

If anyone wishes to test that, I'm sure we can turn them into a crater, too.

If enough low tier nuclear nations are available, it would be quite easy to overrun your nuke turret defences and strike at many of NPO's developing nations. 

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

Most of the low tier nuclear nations seem to be coming to me begging for a chance to hit you, instead.

Yeah well it's no surprise that an army of bootlickers wants to beat up on a broke nation that has no money. 

1 minute ago, bart416 said:

Nuke turrets in the lower ranges? 🤣

So any and all damage possibly done over the course of a week repaired with 6 mil of aid, give it your best shot.

Yeah 6 mill aid will definitely cover the $120,000,000 in damages I did to your noobs, you deceitful scoundrel.

Just now, DeathAdder said:

That's your own fault, both for how you act, and for not knowing how to develop a nation.

Yeah well I'm not just going to give up and delete my nation because you have sycophants doing your dirty work. They will get bored eventually, I will still be here.

Just now, The Zigur said:

Yeah well I'm not just going to give up and delete my nation because you have sycophants doing your dirty work. They will get bored eventually, I will still be here.

I never said you had to delete. I said you had to quit badmouthing our allies and calling for roguery on Oculus.

Just now, bart416 said:

As stated before, your method for assessing damage is seriously flawed. 

No it isnt, anyone with the infra calculator can figure out that rebuilding from ~3000 to ~4000 infra costs ~$40,000,000 per nation. I was in range of these targets with 1000 infra and 18 nukes. These tactical goals are available to people with minimal assets.

2 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

No it isnt, anyone with the infra calculator can figure out that rebuilding from ~3000 to ~4000 infra costs ~$40,000,000 per nation. I was in range of these targets with 1000 infra and 18 nukes. These tactical goals are available to people with minimal assets.

And you completely fail to assess the situation correctly; that'd be the damage if you had to rebuild slowly. Luckily we actually know how to run nations efficiently - unlike you. The reduction in bill cost alone already exceeds 20 mil.

23 hours ago, The Zigur said:

*Sengoku

*Umbrella

*Non Grata

*Aurora Borealis

*New Polar Order

It's not over until the fat lady sings, and I'm not going to just give up and delete my nation because of NPO begging for assistance from barbarian mercenaries.

The Fat Lady choked on her hot dog 3 years ago.  If you are waiting for her to sing you need to check the program.

On 7/21/2018 at 11:49 AM, The Zigur said:

That's not how math works!

Also we're tied to Oculus. Some say I even like them.

SPATR is also a non-factor in your imaginary resistance against Oculus plan.

Edited by Tevron

On 7/19/2018 at 5:49 PM, The Zigur said:

Again, this is just proving my point that NPO is being deceptive when it comes to peace talks. I have the experience to cut straight through the BS, which is why you are afraid to treat with me.

not allowing bandwagoners is SOP

Honorable Zigur,

You have created world peace. Your impact on Bob has made such a lasting impression that nobody is willing to conspire against another, to avoid any appearance of approval of you, or your opinion.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black 

Edited by Joseph Black

4 hours ago, The Zigur said:

If NPO wants to irrationally throw a chance for peace, it's because they never actually wanted peace. It's as simple as that.

They're perfectly capable of contacting us. Until that happens, they obviously have no desire for peace and just want to keep going.