Notice to the New Pacific Order

The Zigur

Just now, The Zigur said:

The final decision lies with SPATR coalition leadership. If it is their desire that I should represent them, then that desire should be respected if NPO is serious about negotiating peace. If NPO refuses to treat with the diplomat designated by a sovereign group of alliances, then the sovereignty of SPATR is not respected by NPO and the fault lies with NPO for negotiations failing to happen.

Not interested.

When they're real about discussing peace, they know how to contact us.

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, DeathAdder said:

Not interested.

When they're real about discussing peace, they know how to contact us.

NPO Deception confirmed. Don't lie about wanting to negotiate peace if you turn away a diplomat assigned by SPATR coalition to negotiate.

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

You have below zero reputation in my eyes, and, I will not waste time on you.

>Responds to thread for 28 pages

>"I will not waste time on you"

You are a very bad liar, Deathadder. You should just stop now that you are dealing with a professional negotiator.

Responding to your nonsense here isn't wasting my time. It's laughing at you.

Lets dumb it down so even you can understand it:

You aren't worming your way into negotiations, I will not waste a single ounce of Diplomacy on you.

You are a declared enemy of the Orders, they are simply conducting a permawar of their choosing.

They can get out whenever they want, as soon as they agree to quit targeting Pacifica's allies, you will get out when I decide you've been beaten down enough.

I am an IO of Pacifica saying this, my words actually carry the authority of NPO. Crawl back under your rock and try a new line of propaganda.

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

Responding to your nonsense here isn't wasting my time. It's laughing at you.

Lets dumb it down so even you can understand it:

You aren't worming your way into negotiations, I will not waste a single ounce of Diplomacy on you.

You are a declared enemy of the Orders, they are simply conducting a permawar of their choosing.

They can get out whenever they want, as soon as they agree to quit targeting Pacifica's allies, you will get out when I decide you've been beaten down enough.

I am an IO of Pacifica saying this, my words actually carry the authority of NPO. Crawl back under your rock and try a new line of propaganda.

We are aware that you are the Emperor's trained pet monkey. Your chest-beating does little to disguise your oafish, low-IQ nature, and I suspect your allies mock you behind your back more than I do publicly.

Sadly, IQ means nothing than a determination of one's ability to recall key aspects of education, something that, I suspect, I rated far higher than you on.

It's okay. I can feel your butthurt coming out as you have to, once more, devolve to personal insults because I refuse to give you anymore recognition beyond this thread.

I am clearly more intelligent than you are since in less than two pages I've managed to prove the following points:

*NPO is and was never sincere about negotiating a non-deceptive peace.

*NPO does not respect the sovereignty of SPATR coalition.

*NPO turns down an immediate offer to negotiate a non-deceptive peace.

While the outcome of this experiment was already known to myself before attempting it, it was important that I demonstrate to SPATR leadership and other interested parties the evil we are dealing with.

Edited by The Zigur

Eh, whatever, Junka.

While your bs may have worked back in 2008, I am really not interested. As I said multiple times in here, as soon as they send an outline of what they want, negotiations will continue. If they wish to be represented, than they can choose someone of reputation to represent them and I will be happy to conduct intermediary negotiations between that individual and SPATR.

In my two years here, over six Alliances have been rolled by us. Not once, when it was time for peace, did they receive any semblance of Draconian or deceptive terms from us, and, in almost all instances, it was a pure white peace.

You can keep living a decade ago as much as you want. No one in NPO is interested, and, the rest of the community quit caring 5+ years ago.

They started this war, and have decided to carry it on this long.

NPO is a Military Alliance and can easily fight them to ZM, regardless how long it takes. They can try to pretend it isn't so, but, we all know I'm telling the truth here.

The fact they fought this long has earned them far more respect from me than you can ever achieve. When they decide to be serious, great. This war will end eventually, whether they peace out or not.

UNTIL THEY GROW UP, and actually figure out what the $%&@ they want to do, they will continue to be exterminated, and I DO NOT CARE how much you/them/anyone else yells, kicks, or screams about it, I have zero issue with wiping people out of this World who refuse to negotiate, or anyone else who is stupid enough to get in my way while I finish what they started. Edited 6 hours ago by DeathAdder

I finish what they started. Edited 6 hours ago by DeathAdder

I don't want to get in a huge debate. I hate these forums. As you can tell by my impressive writing skills or lack of. My question to you is what did Kaskus start? Just out of curiosity.

1 hour ago, death from above 82 said:

I don't want to get in a huge debate. I hate these forums. As you can tell by my impressive writing skills or lack of. My question to you is what did Kaskus start? Just out of curiosity.

I mean, at this point, you've all been lumped together into one coalition.

Do you consider yourself SPATR leadership (genuine question)?

Yours/MONGOLS wiki pages both claim to have merged into Kaskus, yet, Nashorn also proclaims on his nation page that he's Alliance heir of SPATR.

Kaskus is a medium alliance based on the whiteand brown trading spheres. It stems from a NEW-spinoff group, who is known for their Indonesian members, and MONGOLS (who merged into Kaskus), which was primarily Americans.

Merge notice
This alliance merged to become part of Kaskus.
Merger occurred on/around May 13, 2012.
More info is available here.
Note: The MONGOLS AA is indefinitely protected by Kaskus.

Nation Slogan:
Fighting the Oculus coalition since March 2016. AH-1S MC Tail Number: 79-23227 Call Sign: Widow Maker 1-Zero, 2nd Attack, C Co, 229th AHB. Swash Plates And Tail Rotors Alliance Heir  

The stated casus beli on SPATR is the sanctioning of Hartfw, however, which is also why you were attacked. At least, from the research I've done [OOC]I was inactive when this went down in-game[/OOC]. The continued war is your attacks on our Allies in IRON and no real terms of agreement being reached.

Would you like to negotiate Kaskus separately, since, taking you as your individual AA, you were attacked by an independent, and, you have no reason to even remain in this war other than honoring treaties?

Past negotiations have included all three of you as a group due to aforementioned treaties.

Edited by DeathAdder

7 hours ago, The Zigur said:

The final decision lies with SPATR coalition leadership. If it is their desire that I should represent them, then that desire should be respected. If NPO refuses to treat with the diplomat designated by a sovereign group of alliances, then the sovereignty of SPATR is not respected by NPO and the fault lies with NPO.

You are not their designated diplomat though. And I doubt you can convince Nashorn to show up over here to claim otherwise. Additionally, if you wish to go by international diplomatic law (e.g. Vienna convention) we don't have to accept you at all if it's against our wishes.

NPO Deception confirmed. Don't lie about wanting to negotiate peace if you turn away a diplomat assigned by SPATR coalition to negotiate.

See above.

>Responds to thread for 28 pages

>"I will not waste time on you"

You are a very bad liar, Deathadder. You should just stop now that you are dealing with a professional negotiator.

What are your qualifications for this process?

6 hours ago, The Zigur said:

We are aware that you are the Emperor's trained pet monkey. Your chest-beating does little to disguise your oafish, low-IQ nature, and I suspect your allies mock you behind your back more than I do publicly.

Our emperor keeps pet meerkats and poodles, not monkeys... *shakes his head in disgust* Anyway, we're still waiting for that IQ number.

6 hours ago, The Zigur said:

I am clearly more intelligent than you are since in less than two pages I've managed to prove the following points:

*NPO is and was never sincere about negotiating a non-deceptive peace.

*NPO does not respect the sovereignty of SPATR coalition.

*NPO turns down an immediate offer to negotiate a non-deceptive peace.

While the outcome of this experiment was already known to myself before attempting it, it was important that I demonstrate to SPATR leadership and other interested parties the evil we are dealing with.

You have proven none of those. You seem to be under the impression that we follow the wild twists of your weed-infused cerebellum, sadly we do not.

I am glad that Seabee finally got off his ass and responded to SPATR coalition about peace negotiations. I can only assume it is a direct result of our public discussion here. That is the function of these forums, to illuminate issues that hegemonic powers would rather suppress. A free press, and free speech, are checks against the abuses of tyranny.

Though I am excluded from peace, I do hope that SPATR coalition is able to achieve it. I will count it a moral victory if others who were also wronged sucessfully fight for their freedom.

Edited by The Zigur

10 hours ago, The Zigur said:

I am glad that Seabee finally got off his ass and responded to SPATR coalition about peace negotiations. I can only assume it is a direct result of our public discussion here. That is the function of these forums, to illuminate issues that hegemonic powers would rather suppress. A free press, and free speech, are checks against the abuses of tyranny.

Though I am excluded from peace, I do hope that SPATR coalition is able to achieve it. I will count it a moral victory if others who were also wronged sucessfully fight for their freedom.

We're waiting on a response from SPATR if you didn't get the gist of what was written above your craptacular post. 

And you got what you had coming after that PM, you basically doubled down on your foolish behaviour.

36 minutes ago, bart416 said:

We're waiting on a response from SPATR if you didn't get the gist of what was written above your craptacular post. 

And you got what you had coming after that PM, you basically doubled down on your foolish behaviour.

Deathadder added me to a target list and stated I would never have peace in CN again. Antiega also ran spy ops against me. Its not "doubling down" when NPO was the aggressor and had already PZI'd me. You are all just mad I dared to fight back, just like I did in 2008.

Edited by The Zigur

23 hours ago, The Zigur said:

The final decision lies with SPATR coalition leadership. If it is their desire that I should represent them, then that desire should be respected. If NPO refuses to treat with the diplomat designated by a sovereign group of alliances, then the sovereignty of SPATR is not respected by NPO and the fault lies with NPO.

I have already offered to represent them per Murtibing’s nod.

I talked to both IRON and NPO about ending hostilities and they both conveyed it would happen IF SPTR wanted it. They sought no terms and did not force them to ‘accept surrender’ as it’s already been obvious on the battlefield. SPTR did not want it, they didn’t want to talk about it, so more power to them for continuing the war- but they’ve lost any sympathy card.

34 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I have already offered to represent them per Murtibing’s nod.

I talked to both IRON and NPO about ending hostilities and they both conveyed it would happen IF SPTR wanted it. They sought no terms and did not force them to ‘accept surrender’ as it’s already been obvious on the battlefield. SPTR did not want it, they didn’t want to talk about it, so more power to them for continuing the war- but they’ve lost any sympathy card.

I find it disappointing that you of all people would join forces with those who are bringing back PZI. I'm not popular, but that's not an excuse for bringing back an evil policy.

1 hour ago, The Zigur said:

I find it disappointing that you of all people would join forces with those who are bringing back PZI. I'm not popular, but that's not an excuse for bringing back an evil policy.

I am no longer involved in politics. I have not clue what is going on nor do I care to know. I trust and have full faith in the Cobra leadership and I am following orders.

18 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I am no longer involved in politics. I have not clue what is going on nor do I care to know. I trust and have full faith in the Cobra leadership and I am following orders.

"Following orders" was an excuse used by others long ago.

11 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Deathadder added me to a target list and stated I would never have peace in CN again. Antiega also ran spy ops against me. Its not "doubling down" when NPO was the aggressor and had already PZI'd me. You are all just mad I dared to fight back, just like I did in 2008.

Which was a valid response given your previous actions towards ourselves, our allies, the members of the red team, and small alliances.

lol, you did not fight back in 2008. I suppose you're going to claim you were a member of Vox Populi? (Before you run of making such claims, do realise that I know Starfox from back in CGS/CDS.)

4 minutes ago, bart416 said:

Which was a valid response given your previous actions towards ourselves, our allies, the members of the red team, and small alliances.

lol, you did not fight back in 2008. I suppose you're going to claim you were a member of Vox Populi? (Before you run of making such claims, do realise that I know Starfox from back in CGS/CDS.)

Yes, I was Mobius 1 in Vox Populi.