Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
The Zigur

Notice to the New Pacific Order

Recommended Posts

Just now, The Zigur said:

 

The final decision lies with SPATR coalition leadership. If it is their desire that I should represent them, then that desire should be respected if NPO is serious about negotiating peace. If NPO refuses to treat with the diplomat designated by a sovereign group of alliances, then the sovereignty of SPATR is not respected by NPO and the fault lies with NPO for negotiations failing to happen.

 

Not interested.

 

When they're real about discussing peace, they know how to contact us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DeathAdder said:

 

Not interested.

 

When they're real about discussing peace, they know how to contact us.

 

NPO Deception confirmed. Don't lie about wanting to negotiate peace if you turn away a diplomat assigned by SPATR coalition to negotiate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You have below zero reputation in my eyes, and, I will not waste time on you.

 

3 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

When they're real about discussing peace, they know how to contact us.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

You have below zero reputation in my eyes, and, I will not waste time on you.

 

 

 

>Responds to thread for 28 pages

>"I will not waste time on you"

 

You are a very bad liar, Deathadder. You should just stop now that you are dealing with a professional negotiator.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Responding to your nonsense here isn't wasting my time. It's laughing at you.

 

Lets dumb it down so even you can understand it:

 

You aren't worming your way into negotiations, I will not waste a single ounce of Diplomacy on you.

You are a declared enemy of the Orders, they are simply conducting a permawar of their choosing.

They can get out whenever they want, as soon as they agree to quit targeting Pacifica's allies, you will get out when I decide you've been beaten down enough.

 

I am an IO of Pacifica saying this, my words actually carry the authority of NPO. Crawl back under your rock and try a new line of propaganda.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

Responding to your nonsense here isn't wasting my time. It's laughing at you.

 

Lets dumb it down so even you can understand it:

 

You aren't worming your way into negotiations, I will not waste a single ounce of Diplomacy on you.

You are a declared enemy of the Orders, they are simply conducting a permawar of their choosing.

They can get out whenever they want, as soon as they agree to quit targeting Pacifica's allies, you will get out when I decide you've been beaten down enough.

 

I am an IO of Pacifica saying this, my words actually carry the authority of NPO. Crawl back under your rock and try a new line of propaganda.

 

We are aware that you are the Emperor's trained pet monkey. Your chest-beating does little to disguise your oafish, low-IQ nature, and I suspect your allies mock you behind your back more than I do publicly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sadly, IQ means nothing than a determination of one's ability to recall key aspects of education, something that, I suspect, I rated far higher than you on.

 

It's okay. I can feel your butthurt coming out as you have to, once more, devolve to personal insults because I refuse to give you anymore recognition beyond this thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am clearly more intelligent than you are since in less than two pages I've managed to prove the following points:

 

*NPO is and was never sincere about negotiating a non-deceptive peace.

*NPO does not respect the sovereignty of SPATR coalition.

*NPO turns down an immediate offer to negotiate a non-deceptive peace.

 

While the outcome of this experiment was already known to myself before attempting it, it was important that I demonstrate to SPATR leadership and other interested parties the evil we are dealing with.

Edited by The Zigur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eh, whatever, Junka.

 

While your bs may have worked back in 2008, I am really not interested. As I said multiple times in here, as soon as they send an outline of what they want, negotiations will continue. If they wish to be represented, than they can choose someone of reputation to represent them and I will be happy to conduct intermediary negotiations between that individual and SPATR.

 

In my two years here, over six Alliances have been rolled by us. Not once, when it was time for peace, did they receive any semblance of Draconian or deceptive terms from us, and, in almost all instances, it was a pure white peace.

 

You can keep living a decade ago as much as you want. No one in NPO is interested, and, the rest of the community quit caring 5+ years ago.

 

They started this war, and have decided to carry it on this long.

 

NPO is a Military Alliance and can easily fight them to ZM, regardless how long it takes. They can try to pretend it isn't so, but, we all know I'm telling the truth here.

 

The fact they fought this long has earned them far more respect from me than you can ever achieve. When they decide to be serious, great. This war will end eventually, whether they peace out or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would invite everyone to view this video I made a decade ago, and decide for themselves based on the interactions of this thread, whether NPO has returned to it's fascistic obsession with war and crushing enemies.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UNTIL THEY GROW UP, and actually figure out what the $%&@ they want to do, they will continue to be exterminated, and I DO NOT CARE how much you/them/anyone else yells, kicks, or screams about it, I have zero issue with wiping people out of this World who refuse to negotiate, or anyone else who is stupid enough to get in my way while I finish what they started. Edited 6 hours ago by DeathAdder

 

 I finish what they started. Edited 6 hours ago by DeathAdder

 

I don't want to get in a huge debate. I hate these forums. As you can tell by my impressive writing skills or lack of. My question to you is what did Kaskus start? Just out of curiosity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, death from above 82 said:

I don't want to get in a huge debate. I hate these forums. As you can tell by my impressive writing skills or lack of. My question to you is what did Kaskus start? Just out of curiosity.

 

I mean, at this point, you've all been lumped together into one coalition.

 

Do you consider yourself SPATR leadership (genuine question)?

 

Yours/MONGOLS wiki pages both claim to have merged into Kaskus, yet, Nashorn also proclaims on his nation page that he's Alliance heir of SPATR.

 

Quote

Kaskus is a medium alliance based on the whiteand brown trading spheres. It stems from a NEW-spinoff group, who is known for their Indonesian members, and MONGOLS (who merged into Kaskus), which was primarily Americans.

 

Quote

 

Merge notice
This alliance merged to become part of Kaskus.
Merger occurred on/around May 13, 2012.
More info is available here.
Note: The MONGOLS AA is indefinitely protected by Kaskus.

 

Quote
Nation Slogan:
Fighting the Oculus coalition since March 2016. AH-1S MC Tail Number: 79-23227 Call Sign: Widow Maker 1-Zero, 2nd Attack, C Co, 229th AHB. Swash Plates And Tail Rotors Alliance Heir  

 

The stated casus beli on SPATR is the sanctioning of Hartfw, however, which is also why you were attacked. At least, from the research I've done [OOC]I was inactive when this went down in-game[/OOC]. The continued war is your attacks on our Allies in IRON and no real terms of agreement being reached.

 

Would you like to negotiate Kaskus separately, since, taking you as your individual AA, you were attacked by an independent, and, you have no reason to even remain in this war other than honoring treaties?

 

Past negotiations have included all three of you as a group due to aforementioned treaties.

Edited by DeathAdder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, The Zigur said:

 

The final decision lies with SPATR coalition leadership. If it is their desire that I should represent them, then that desire should be respected. If NPO refuses to treat with the diplomat designated by a sovereign group of alliances, then the sovereignty of SPATR is not respected by NPO and the fault lies with NPO.

You are not their designated diplomat though. And I doubt you can convince Nashorn to show up over here to claim otherwise. Additionally, if you wish to go by international diplomatic law (e.g. Vienna convention) we don't have to accept you at all if it's against our wishes.

 

7 hours ago, The Zigur said:

 

NPO Deception confirmed. Don't lie about wanting to negotiate peace if you turn away a diplomat assigned by SPATR coalition to negotiate.

See above.

 

7 hours ago, The Zigur said:

 

>Responds to thread for 28 pages

>"I will not waste time on you"

 

You are a very bad liar, Deathadder. You should just stop now that you are dealing with a professional negotiator.

What are your qualifications for this process?

 

6 hours ago, The Zigur said:

 

We are aware that you are the Emperor's trained pet monkey. Your chest-beating does little to disguise your oafish, low-IQ nature, and I suspect your allies mock you behind your back more than I do publicly.

Our emperor keeps pet meerkats and poodles, not monkeys... *shakes his head in disgust* Anyway, we're still waiting for that IQ number.

 

6 hours ago, The Zigur said:

I am clearly more intelligent than you are since in less than two pages I've managed to prove the following points:

 

*NPO is and was never sincere about negotiating a non-deceptive peace.

*NPO does not respect the sovereignty of SPATR coalition.

*NPO turns down an immediate offer to negotiate a non-deceptive peace.

 

While the outcome of this experiment was already known to myself before attempting it, it was important that I demonstrate to SPATR leadership and other interested parties the evil we are dealing with.

You have proven none of those. You seem to be under the impression that we follow the wild twists of your weed-infused cerebellum, sadly we do not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×