Notice to the New Pacific Order

The Zigur

21 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Damn looks like I lost in the sweepstake of how many pages of Junka whining and crying this thread would get to. Congrats to whoever got 21+

He is real salty now that he missed his escape to PM.  Now he going on about fantasy worlds, screaming and crying about not caring, just gave up on the great crusade things and how we was ruing NPO.  He never learns.  

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, The Zigur said:

Lmao at the guy who has been responding here for 20+ pages. Cool story bro.

Smacking you down and debating are two different things. Do you think I've at all debated you here? Do you think this is even a case which you CAN debate your way out of, even if you were good at debating?

Keep talking. The amount of delusion you admit on this forum is astounding.

19 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Smacking you down and debating are two different things. Do you think I've at all debated you here? Do you think this is even a case which you CAN debate your way out of, even if you were good at debating?

Keep talking. The amount of delusion you admit on this forum is astounding.

>Claims he can debate

>Insists he hasn't been debating this whole time

Cool story bro

3 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

>Claims he can debate

>Insists he hasn't been debating this whole time

Cool story bro

You're free to point out where you assumed I debated you at any time now.

What's wrong, Junka, are you so salty that I staggered you on Scourge that all you can do is post bullet point retorts? Poor baby. Let me go get the World's smallest violin so you can play it in your sadness.

1 hour ago, DeathAdder said:

You're free to point out where you assumed I debated you at any time now.

What's wrong, Junka, are you so salty that I staggered you on Scourge that all you can do is post bullet point retorts? Poor baby. Let me go get the World's smallest violin so you can play it in your sadness.

I mean, if that is your greatest life achievement who am I to tell you that you can't celebrate it? :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

I mean, if that is your greatest life achievement who am I to tell you that you can't celebrate it? :rolleyes:

Your greatest achievement appears to have been getting those around you destroyed whilst you risk nothing.  I think it is your defining quality really..... well apart from being a moron trying to masquerade as an intellectual.

You seem to think people are ganging up on you because we have power.  Whilst it is true we have power, that is not the reason. If you would stop overlooking your obvious failings, your massive ego might begin to comprehend the reality.  You are grist for the mill.  Your only outstanding feature is your ability to deny all responsibility whilst raising two stiff little fingers, not the hegemony, but to reality.

16 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

He has made you completely unravel.  Dropped your charade of some sort of cause and now just gone full on tantrum.  Now would be a good time to away and restart and find somebody who knows they are doing to guide to a more successful life on Planet Bob.  Loot as this a chance to grow up and put your long history of failure behind you not repeat the same mistakes over and over again.   

You are trying so hard to convince me to delete my nation. It's not working. Staggering my nation delays me from hitting more NPO nations, but does not bring the hegemony one step closer to erasing me from existence. The celebrating of my death is premature.

For one, posting here is far more entertaining than trying to reroll keeping my head down. Second, there is literally no point in building a new nation when odds are it will be dragged into some war or another begun by hegemons or barbarians, even if my identity remains secret.

You folks are the cancer that has resulted in a massive nation ruler population decline. I'm not going to give you the satisfaction of killing off yet another active nation. 

Edited by The Zigur

4 hours ago, The Zigur said:

ARAs.gif

What does a barbarian have to be proud of? Mindless violence, ignorance, and once a month baths? 

So you're this self proclaimed champion of freedom for all of Bob, but you look down on those who choose to live freely? 

And we bathe once a week you civilized scum.

2 minutes ago, Archangel1 said:

So you're this self proclaimed champion of freedom for all of Bob, but you look down on those who choose to live freely? 

And we bathe once a week you civilized scum.

I would suggest reading Vladimir's Meaning of Freedom to understand my definition of freedom. But I won't bother linking it, as doubtless you wouldn't get past the first paragraph.

You are trying so hard to convince me to delete my nation. It's not working. Staggering my nation delays me from hitting more NPO nations, but does not bring the hegemony one step closer to erasing me from existence. The celebrating of my death is premature.

For one, posting here is far more entertaining than trying to reroll keeping my head down. Second, there is literally no point in building a new nation when odds are it will be dragged into some war or another begun by hegemons or barbarians, even if my identity remains secret.

You folks are the cancer that has resulted in a massive nation ruler population decline. I'm not going to give you the satisfaction of killing off yet another active nation. 

So, first, you were a nation on the verge of deletion several times, until quote "drama" (that you caused, mind you) kept starting up, to being an active nation with ambitions?

Which is it?

You can't be both.

Just now, The Zigur said:

I would suggest reading Vladimir's Meaning of Freedom to understand my definition of freedom. But I won't bother linking it, as doubtless you wouldn't get past the first paragraph.

You mean, the thread that you were first wrong about, and then, after being schooled by Vlad, posted a retort that has all of his points of validity in it, while proclaiming it was your own original thought?

Most of us have read it.

None of us were impressed.

On the verge of inactivity, not deletion. Obviously, whenever tyranny stirs I am compelled to return to activity to fight it. And what greater tyranny than that which seeks to drive dissident nations from this world?

Edited by The Zigur

8 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

On the verge of inactivity, not deletion. Obviously, whenever tyranny stirs I am compelled to return to activity to fight it. And what greater tyranny than that which seeks to drive dissident nations from this world?

Oh, so, essentially, you just lied when you claimed you were an active nation. Not only that, but, your claims of a life-long crusader for justice was also proved a false claim, and you in fact, only care when it's your nation being "driven from this world"

Good to know.

Care to keep talking so I can prove you a liar in other aspects?

Edited by DeathAdder

10 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Oh, so, essentially, you just lied when you claimed you were an active nation. Not only that, but, your claims of a life-long crusader for justice was also proved a false claim, and you in fact, only care when it's your nation being "driven from this world"

Good to know.

Care to keep talking so I can prove you a liar in other aspects?

Arguing semantics doesn't make me a liar, it makes you a tool. 

Arguing semantics doesn't make me a liar, it makes you a tool. 

No, you clearly just lied to the OWF community at least twice in this thread.

You can't be an active nation with ambition, if you were on the verge of inactivity several times, and, you cannot be a crusader for justice if you only act when it's your own nation being threatened.

If you were so upset over GPA being attacked, where were you to valiantly defend them?

How about when MI6, who, was simply expressing their freedom of speech by plotting to roll Oculus, and instead, got rolled, twice?

You didn't rise up to confront 'evil' any of those times.

Edited by DeathAdder

21 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

No, you clearly just lied to the OWF community at least twice in this thread.

You can't be an active nation with ambition, if you were on the verge of inactivity several times, and, you cannot be a crusader for justice if you only act when it's your own nation being threatened.

If you were so upset over GPA being attacked, where were you to valiantly defend them?

How about when MI6, who, was simply expressing their freedom of speech by plotting to roll Oculus, and instead, got rolled, twice?

You didn't rise up to confront 'evil' any of those times.

I confronted evil on multiple occaisons. One such time was when I defended TDO against Mushqaeda, ghosting the Zulu AA. Another was when I lead ISX against countless barbarian armies during our revolution, abandoning a cushy mid-level position in Polar to pursue my fate.

I'm not sure why you equate planning to attack someone with freedom of speech; I was very vocal in my support of the Disorder War, which was predicated on logs of NSO plotting against Polar. 

When GPA was rolled a decade ago, I published anti-NPO videos that received thousands of views.

Granted, when my own existence is threatened I am doubly motivated to fight. But at this point you are throwing random taking points at me, hoping they will stick. For someone who is "winning," that is alot of effort to attack what I stand for.

Edited by The Zigur

41 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Yeah you've only sent it to me about a hundred times, so please don't.

So you fight for your own definition of freedom? That's convenient. 

11 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

I confronted evil on multiple occaisons. One such time was when I defended TDO against Mushqaeda, ghosting the Zulu AA. Another was when I lead ISX against countless barbarian armies during our revolution, abandoning a cushy mid-level position in Polar to pursue my fate.

I'm not sure why you equate planning to attack someone with freedom of speech; I was very vocal in my support of the Disorder War, which was predicated on logs of NSO plotting against Polar. 

When GPA was rolled a decade ago, I published anti-NPO videos that received thousands of views.

Granted, when my own existence is threatened I am doubly motivated to fight. But at this point you are throwing random taking points at me, hoping they will stick. For someone who is "winning," that is alot of effort to attack what I stand for.

So, again, only when your nation was being threatened and/or to consolidate power, or stuff that happened over a decade ago, when people still didn't even like you then, either.

Where were you when Monsters, Animalz, or Methrage lackeys were targeting newbs simply for existing on Bob at their NS levels?

You were leading ISX then, too, and were also in their range.

I don't recall you even doing so much as running a propaganda campaign against them while hiding in PM.

You are just a fraud, Junka. Always have been, always will be. I told Dajabo as much. Polar should have listened to me.

Edited by DeathAdder

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

So, again, only when your nation was being threatened and/or to consolidate power.

Where were you when Monsters, Animalz, or Methrage lackeys were targeting newbs simply for existing on the game at their NS levels?

You were leading ISX then, too, and were also in their range.

I don't recall you even doing so much as running a propaganda campaign against them while hiding in PM.

So because I was not actively on the front lines of every defensive conflict ever fought, I am somehow a hypocrite? Are you serious?

My job as Emperor was not to be world police, it was to create a safe haven for tech producers and their buyers, whether within ISX or aligned with us. I think I was remarkably successful despite political isolationism and a lack of treaties.

Normally when trying to prove someone a hypocrite, you identify actions contrary to the persons stated philosophy, but in this case you are trying to argue I am one because I'm not omniscient and all-powerful. Utterly ridiculous.

1 minute ago, The Zigur said:

So because I was not actively on the front lines of every defensive conflict ever fought, I am somehow a hypocrite? Are you serious?

My job as Emperor was not to be world police, it was to create a safe haven for tech producers and their buyers, whether within ISX or aligned with us. I think I was remarkably successful despite political isolationism and a lack of treaties.

Normally when trying to prove someone a hypocrite, you identify actions contrary to the persons stated philosophy, but in this case you are trying to argue I am one because I'm not omniscient and all-powerful. Utterly ridiculous.

I don't recall you being on the front lines in anything since I rolled in 2009, and, at best, you were a minor advisor to anyone who was.

You like to take credit for !@#$ that happened after 2009, but, the only times you've been involved deeply is when it's your own ass on the line, or, to gain favor with your betters who are protecting you.

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

I don't recall you being on the front lines in anything since I rolled in 2009, and, at best, you were a minor advisor to anyone who was.

You like to take credit for !@#$ that happened after 2009, but, the only times you've been involved deeply is when it's your own ass on the line, or, to gain favor with your betters who are protecting you.

What are you talking about? I was a security agent in Ivan's NSO in 2009 and had nothing to do with the outside world.

1 minute ago, The Zigur said:

What are you talking about? I was a security agent in Ivan's NSO in 2009 and had nothing to do with the outside world.

You've never had anything to do with the outside except when your own ass is being attacked or your irrelevant existence is being threatened

You deny, hide, and evade any attempts at real confrontation, and then talk !@#$ from the safety of peace mode.

This time, you went full retard, smacked into us, started going on for 18+ pages, until you were staggered, and since you've been posting one-liner retorts pretending you don't care about anything, yet, before your stagger, you were the best hope Bob ever had of defeating tyranny and oppression!

TL;DR, the same !@#$ that you've always done. Not only in the years that I have been here to witness it, but, also, in the years proceeding it and is still available for anyone who bothers to take the time and go back to look.

I mean, I won't deny that if I were in charge of Oculus, things would be remarkably more peaceful and just, but then again I am not sure I would last long in charge with so many warmongers in positions of power.

But yes, I generally dislike destructive wars and prefer to avoid them. From my perspective, the only legitimate purpose of war is to maintain the peace, not pursue casualties, or global domination, or whatever else floats your ego boat.

Edited by The Zigur