Notice to the New Pacific Order

The Zigur

For them to bite, it would mean someone would have to actually care what you say anymore. Right now, it's a side show at best.

The smaller nations will get some practice with the war system, and a round of aid will cover whatever damage you manage to do.

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

"You are an enemy of the Order, a coward, and an idiot. Your only fate will be annihilation or hiding in peace for the rest of your existence."

Your own words come back to bite.

He didnt say Pacifica would be the cause of your annihilation. 

12 minutes ago, Qazzian said:

For them to bite, it would mean someone would have to actually care what you say anymore. Right now, it's a side show at best.

The smaller nations will get some practice with the war system, and a round of aid will cover whatever damage you manage to do.

Then in that case, I better not hear any crying from your noobs. 

Just now, The Zigur said:

Then in that case, I better not hear any crying from your noobs. 

They're newbs. One or two are bound to cry. Doesn't alter the fact that they're extremely easy to rebuild at that level and will learn to love war.

If you think threatening to weed out the people unworthy to fly Pacifican standards does anything but make my staff's jobs easier, then, you really are insane.

Pacifica,

Your evil has gone on long enough, you stalked, baited, and now are executing the last great champion of Cybernations. Martyr on the alter of truth and justice, the Ziglar will be remembered by those who stand in the blazing light he lit for all to follow! 

Now finish him off so we can get to remembering him.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

P.S. martyr dont continue speaking after they die.... so.... bon voyage 

1 minute ago, Joseph Black said:

Pacifica,

Your evil has gone on long enough, you stalked, baited, and now are executing the last great champion of Cybernations. Martyr on the alter of truth and justice, the Ziglar will be remembered by those who stand in the blazing light he lit for all to follow! 

Publicly televised on ALL channels, for the World's enjoyment, too. Only 18m/600 tech for front row seats!

Get your popcorn!

2 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Publicly televised on ALL channels, for the World's enjoyment, too. Only 18m/600 tech for front row seats!

Get your popcorn!

Mr. Deathadder,

How horribly barbaric and completely satanic. Its acts like this that lead to beacons of light like the ziglar to rise and fight against oppression by insulting women and children. The people of rural route 3 will not stand for this! We will however require the execution to be a publicly displayed event, in honor of the hero who is being sacrificed.

Conscientiously objecting,

Joseph M. Black

1 minute ago, The Zigur said:

Counting my prior nations, Ive probably fought more wars than 99% of the nations remaining today. Perhaps there will be one foe in the multitude who can give me a beautiful death.

Wouldn't this be a more accurate portrayal of you and your nation?

I forgot to post this in the OP, but in stark contrast to the warmongering and PZI practices of NPO, the Kingdom of Umbar understands that new nations are being misinformed by their leadership and offers peace to any NPO targets who post in the public surrender thread disavowing the reckless actions of Deathadder.

If accepted, target nations will be spared from nuclear annihilation.

6 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

I forgot to post this in the OP, but in stark contrast to the warmongering and PZI practices of NPO, the Kingdom of Umbar understands that new nations are being misinformed by their leadership and offers peace to any NPO targets who post in the public surrender thread disavowing the reckless actions of Deathadder.

If accepted, target nations will be spared from nuclear annihilation.

How will they ever survive, with a large well structured alliance with multiple other allies to support them

I know that most people who take a couple of nukes from a pointless idiot, never recover

3 minutes ago, andyt2k said:

How will they ever survive, with a large well structured alliance with multiple other allies to support them

I know that most people who take a couple of nukes from a pointless idiot, never recover

If they choose to suffer because of the egotism of Deathadder and his abuse of authority, I can respect their courage, though not their intelligence. 

Edited by The Zigur

5 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

If they choose to suffer because of the egotism of Deathadder and his abuse of authority, I can respect their courage, if not their intelligence. 

They won't suffer, though. New nations who join NPO, even if attacked, are among the most efficiently developed nations in the game, as well as the most educated, assuming they bother to actually learn material provided..

Only a failure of an Alliance Leader of your level would tell a new nation it's better to abandon their alliance when attacked than stand and fight, to be rebuilt to higher levels post-war.

This is why I'm an Imperial Officer and you're just a rogue, as well as a laughing stock of gems among all three Orders, as well as Planet Bob as a whole.

It still thrills me to no end that you've finally embraced your roguery by joining a group of them. :)

Edited by DeathAdder

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

They won't suffer, though. New nations who join NPO, even if attacked, are among the most efficiently developed nations in the game, as well as the most educated, assuming they bother to actually learn material provided..

Only a failure of an Alliance Leader of your level would tell a new nation it's better to abandon their alliance when attacked than stand and fight, to be rebuilt to higher levels post-war.

This is why I'm an Imperial Officer and you're just a rogue, as well as a laughing stock of gems among all three Orders, as well as Planet Bob as a whole.

One of the ones under attack even got aid from some random NATO nation, so I'm sure they'll be ok

5 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

I remember several egotistical and corrupt idiots being Imperial Officers in NPO in 2008, you are simply the newest addition to the time-honored tradition. It is clear though that your failures in Sparta and your Napoleon complex drove your ambition to become the tyrannical IO you are today.

Edited by The Zigur

I remember several egotistical and corrupt idiots being Imperial Officers in NPO in 2008, you are simply the newest addition to the time-honored tradition. It is clear though that your failures in Sparta and your Napoleon complex drove your ambition to become the tyrannical IO you are today.

I mean it's true not all IO's in NPO have been perfect

But also

No one likes you, like at all

So not liking you, isn't a sign of someone being good or bad, it's a sign of them being awake

Sparta only failed after I retired, so. :popcorn:

Prior to that, they had the highest aid usage in history under Yeru/Myself.

Try again.

4 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Now I feel offended! We try our utmost best to be as corrupt and biased as possible in NPO Military Command, and we don't even get an honorary mention? :(

@andyt2k, the donated aid shall be wisely invested into purchasing tea sets adjusted to meerkat size. Thank you!

Edited by bart416

1 hour ago, bart416 said:

Now I feel offended! We try our utmost best to be as corrupt and biased as possible in NPO Military Command, and we don't even get an honorary mention? :(

Nobody has stated that NPO isn't allowed to target political dissidents. That is a key feature of fascism, after all. However, it does mean that all NPO nations are complicit in such policies and therefore are valid targets until they either leave or NPO changes policy.

Calling me a "rogue" when NPO spied on me and added me to a target list first is deceitful.

7 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Nobody has stated that NPO isn't allowed to target political dissidents. That is a key feature of fascism, after all. However, it does mean that all NPO nations are complicit in such policies and therefore are valid targets until they either leave or NPO changes policy.

Calling me a "rogue" when NPO spied on me and added me to a target list first is deceitful.

If I knew all it took was a SpyOp I would've had my General spy you months ago when I first added you.