Notice to the New Pacific Order

The Zigur

1 minute ago, The Zigur said:

One of them actually came to the free speech discord to ask me why I was nuking him, and I explained your temper tantrum adding me to the list. I was hoping he would become a server regular, but sadly I haven't seen him since.

Yeah. ElPutoJack figured out you were a moron after I gave him links of all of your nonsense to read. Along with the rest of Pacifica who doesn't read the OWF.

[sarcasm]SURPRISINGLY[/sarcasm], even new nations know how uncouth ( https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/uncouth since I'm sure it's too complicated of a word for you) it is to insult someone's family and why every action since is even further grounds for your rolling.

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, bart416 said:

It's funny how you don't seem to understand the difference between a war and intentionally targeting small nations. The funny thing is that you completely misjudge our tactics, your small beginner friends aren't of much interest to us in alliance wars.

Mmmm, war is war. When the Imperium came under attack I was always ruthless in my execution of our defense, because if I wasn't we would have been forcibly disbanded. There can be no peace between barbarians and civilized men. Those who go around attacking neutrals and independents only understand the sword. 

Where do you get the idea that NPO members are DeathAdder's lackeys and pawns? Now I'm rather curious about this one. Of course you have this entire mental construction about how NPO is run in your head, so humour me and share your exact thought process on this matter. Well knowing that I completely disagree with DeathAdder, if it had been up to me we would have been nuking you into oblivion for the past three years for your disrespectful and immature behaviour back then.

Well, I should generally refer to those of you who support such policies like PZI as bootlickers, as "lackey" just doesnt have the same connotation.

Lets see how the next rounds of your war proceed, as the number of nuclear weapons you have available drops to those you can buy each day and you start running into nations with an SDI.

Why would I waste my limited nukes on nations with SDI?

Just now, DeathAdder said:

Yeah. ElPutoJack figured out you were a moron after I gave him links of all of your nonsense to read. Along with the rest of Pacifica who doesn't read the OWF.

[sarcasm]SURPRISINGLY[/sarcasm], even new nations know how uncouth ( https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/uncouth since I'm sure it's too complicated of a word for you) it is to insult someone's family and why every action since is even further grounds for your rolling.

Yes, I'm sure you referenced the insult and not the apology that satisfied Polaris. Anyone with an IQ above two digits will see that I am at war with NPO for something entirely unrelated.

I don't care what satisfied Grub. It didn't satisfy Terminator, who is whom you insulted, or several of the rest of their membership. More than likely Grub just washed his hands of you because he doesn't care to waste his time on you.

I log onto Bob to waste my time after work. You will not be let off the hook by me.

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

I don't care what satisfied Grub. It didn't satisfy Terminator, who is whom you insulted, or several of the rest of their membership. More than likely Grub just washed his hands of you because he doesn't care to waste his time on you.

I log onto Bob to waste my time after work. You will not be let off the hook by me.

Your momma is fat. There, now you have a reason to feign more outrage and mask your ego being bruised by being defied.

1 minute ago, The Zigur said:

Your momma is fat. There, now you have a reason to feign more outrage and mask your ego being bruised by being defied.

I already told you, you've given me sufficient reason to crush you well before you tried to feign shock/outrage at being punched in the throat for it by making this !@#$show of a thread.

I already told you, you've given me sufficient reason to crush you well before you tried to feign shock/outrage at being punched in the throat for it by making this !@#$show of a thread.

The difference that, unlike your noobs, I get "crushed" in style.

The only possible outcome is victory... but not that of the Order.

*If I die, I die a martyr fighting arrogant bullies who hit GPA and independent alliances.

*If I live, I get to bathe in the blood of Pacifican noobs.

*If I get peace, it will be because Pacifica has abandoned PZI.

Just now, The Zigur said:

*If I die, I die a martyr fighting arrogant bullies who hit GPA and independent alliances.

Or the more probable outcome of you being not only locked in ZI, but, bill-locked, with absolutely no one willing to help you beyond those who, themselves, will be bill-locked in a matter of months.

3 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Or the more probable outcome of you being not only locked in ZI, but, bill-locked, with absolutely no one willing to help you beyond those who, themselves, will be bill-locked in a matter of months.

Then may Admin grant me the strength to fight as long as possible until such an end occurs.

Edited by The Zigur

26 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Mmmm, war is war. When the Imperium came under attack I was always ruthless in my execution of our defense, because if I wasn't we would have been forcibly disbanded. There can be no peace between barbarians and civilized men. Those who go around attacking neutrals and independents only understand the sword. 

Well, I should generally refer to those of you who support such policies like PZI as bootlickers, as "lackey" just doesnt have the same connotation.

Why would I waste my limited nukes on nations with SDI?

We haven't forced an alliance to disband in the last decade. All the permanent wars you've referred to so far are the ones instigated by the other party. Can't help that you're still stuck way more in the past.

Nah, I just wanted to prevent you from "playing the game" by making it impossible for you to join an alliance, I don't care much for what your infrastructure count is/was. The difference is that I didn't actually care sufficiently to make a case for adding you to the list, even though it would have probably taken 4-5 mouse clicks and ten seconds of typing. So that's how much most of us care about you, we couldn't be bothered to do even that. The only thing you've achieved now by becoming a minor nuisance is that we might invest 1 minute a week into making you see blue flashes when you close your eyes for the remainder of your CN career.

And it isn't as if you're going to have much of a choice of who you'll be fighting.

Just now, The Zigur said:

You seem to think this is about PZI? Oh boy, you have much to learn...

P.S.: Thanks for providing the CB "we're attacking you because apparently according to Junka we already do that anyway". 

I already explained shadow PZI back when Polar wrongfully attacked ISX, so admitting you wanted to blacklist me is no great revelation. While that in itself is good enough reason to hit your members, any doubts my conscience might have had were cleared by adding me to the target list.

But go on, claim you can perma-stagger me in the low tier when you couldn't even keep Wobblies pinned down in the mid-tier for more than a month.

Edited by The Zigur

4 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

I already explained shadow PZI back when Polar wrongfully attacked ISX, so admitting you wanted to blacklist me is no great revelation. While that in itself is good enough reason to hit your members, any doubts my conscience might have had were cleared by adding me to the target list.

But go on, claim you can perma-stagger me in the low tier when you couldn't even keep Wobblies pinned down in the mid-tier for more than a month.

Ironically, the person you claim has a personal vendetta against you is the one who stopped us from banning you and reducing you to a pile of ash on multiple occasions in the past. 

Your mind is still too small to grasp the situation. Think bigger.

If you actually read the Anarchist Cookbook, you would know that I do think bigger. An active revolutionary ideology is the first step to toppling tyranny, as Vladimir himself once said during the MK era.

18 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

If you actually read the Anarchist Cookbook, you would know that I do think bigger. An active revolutionary ideology is the first step to toppling tyranny, as Vladimir himself once said during the MK era.

Yet, you fail to comprehend your current situation.

And knowing Vladimir a lot better than you, he'll most likely state you should get yourself educated.

1 minute ago, bart416 said:

Yet, you fail to comprehend your current situation.

I was already black/target listed, and still am. My calculations engaging your members were correct. I have an aid package waiting to be collected. I have a long term plan that is working thus far. 

I think I comprehend my situation just fine.

On 7/6/2018 at 11:34 AM, The Zigur said:

This is very ironic coming from the alliance that literally attacked ISX for terminator's hurt feelings, even after I had already been expelled.

I think, like Alanis, you lack understanding of ''ironic''.  I think you also have created some fallacies in your own mind through a desire to justify the following character flaws.

1.  You will never take responsibility for your own actions.  You blame anyone and everyone within your limited vision for things that are clearly your fault to everyone else.

2.  You are a coward by nature.  You run to peace mode as quickly as possible when you know there are unfavorable outcomes ahead for you, as demonstrated in your cowardly exit of iSX. 

3.  You are a coward by intention.  You have deliberately created a nation worth nothing so you can only be hit by newer nations without the wonder structure you employ.  You have been called out on this for years, but still you claim some kind of superiority in war when everyone understands you are just to scared to risk anything and too incompetent to actually have to back your words with actions that cost.

4.  You are a liar.  You revise history, without the slightest sign of guilt, making wild assertions that have been proven false over and over.  You may be able to fool some people with your repetitious lies, but more than a few people are actually well placed enough to know you speak !@#$ on a continuing basis, maximizing your role and importance in multiple situations to attempt to falsely gain a status you are not entitled to.

5.  You are morally bankrupt.  You claim moral superiority every time you are involved in something but the reality is you are almost as depraved and bereft of morals as /b/.  You are scum, you have demonstrated this and if you think I will ever forget your attacks, you are mistaken.

6.  You are deluded.  You are not important, you never were.  You have contributed nothing, you are no one and the only reason your name is at all recognized is because you attach it to your slander, lies and puffery on a daily basis.  Your ego and reality need to meet up, have a little kiss and agree that you need to do something in order to be something.

7.  You are an idiot.  Although you masquerade as a superior intellect, anyone with an IQ that allows them to tie shoelaces can read your tripe for what it is. 

Here is the thing Junka, you have attacked an Order.  It is now over for you. As you had to grovel and beg for me to let you go (and in my great desire to not have to lower myself to conversing with morons I graciously allowed you to go), you will now have to grovel on your belly like the dog you are, before Pacifica.  You will find they have a greater capacity to deal with you than I did.  I am essentially bored with you and have been so for years.  Your are not even sport anymore for me.  DA however will take great pleasure in pulling the wings off butterflies, how much more fun will it be to dissect the worm that you are over a protracted period of time.

Your only claim to fame is that you can beat up ''noobs'', you have no bargaining position this time, no one cares, there is no one to save you.  There is no cause, no revolution that you can attach yourself to or claim credit for and if the Orders were ever to fall, it would certainly not have anything to do with you attacking three ''noobs''.

Stop sniffing the product of your fundamental orifice and come out into the fresh air, where you are just a worm the early bird got.

10 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

I think, like Alanis, you lack understanding of ''ironic''.  I think you also have created some fallacies in your own mind through a desire to justify the following character flaws.

1.  You will never take responsibility for your own actions.  You blame anyone and everyone within your limited vision for things that are clearly your fault to everyone else.

2.  You are a coward by nature.  You run to peace mode as quickly as possible when you know there are unfavorable outcomes ahead for you, as demonstrated in your cowardly exit of iSX. 

3.  You are a coward by intention.  You have deliberately created a nation worth nothing so you can only be hit by newer nations without the wonder structure you employ.  You have been called out on this for years, but still you claim some kind of superiority in war when everyone understands you are just to scared to risk anything and too incompetent to actually have to back your words with actions that cost.

4.  You are a liar.  You revise history, without the slightest sign of guilt, making wild assertions that have been proven false over and over.  You may be able to fool some people with your repetitious lies, but more than a few people are actually well placed enough to know you speak !@#$ on a continuing basis, maximizing your role and importance in multiple situations to attempt to falsely gain a status you are not entitled to.

5.  You are morally bankrupt.  You claim moral superiority every time you are involved in something but the reality is you are almost as depraved and bereft of morals as /b/.  You are scum, you have demonstrated this and if you think I will ever forget your attacks, you are mistaken.

6.  You are deluded.  You are not important, you never were.  You have contributed nothing, you are no one and the only reason your name is at all recognized is because you attach it to your slander, lies and puffery on a daily basis.  Your ego and reality need to meet up, have a little kiss and agree that you need to do something in order to be something.

7.  You are an idiot.  Although you masquerade as a superior intellect, anyone with an IQ that allows them to tie shoelaces can read your tripe for what it is. 

Here is the thing Junka, you have attacked an Order.  It is now over for you. As you had to grovel and beg for me to let you go (and in my great desire to not have to lower myself to conversing with morons I graciously allowed you to go), you will now have to grovel on your belly like the dog you are, before Pacifica.  You will find they have a greater capacity to deal with you than I did.  I am essentially bored with you and have been so for years.  Your are not even sport anymore for me.  DA however will take great pleasure in pulling the wings off butterflies, how much more fun will it be to dissect the worm that you are over a protracted period of time.

Your only claim to fame is that you can beat up ''noobs'', you have no bargaining position this time, no one cares, there is no one to save you.  There is no cause, no revolution that you can attach yourself to or claim credit for and if the Orders were ever to fall, it would certainly not have anything to do with you attacking three ''noobs''.

Stop sniffing the product of your fundamental orifice and come out into the fresh air, where you are just a worm the early bird got.

Such a large wall of text from one who calls me insignificant and unworthy.

mortal.png

Edited by The Zigur

38 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

I was already black/target listed, and still am. My calculations engaging your members were correct. I have an aid package waiting to be collected. I have a long term plan that is working thus far. 

I think I comprehend my situation just fine.

Them aiding you directly helps us, thank you for playing the New Pacific Lottery, you've lost everything you entered as deposit. Want to play again?

4 minutes ago, bart416 said:

Them aiding you directly helps us, thank you for playing the New Pacific Lottery, you've lost everything you entered as deposit. Want to play again?

$9,000,000 for $120,000,000 damage in infrastructure is a wonderful deal for those who hate NPO. I like making deals with people, believe me.

000_15U91X-1024x640.jpg

Edited by The Zigur

4 hours ago, The Zigur said:

I am only nice to other nice people. You decided to join in with the retards chasing me around making anal pineapple jokes, so I kicked you from the ISX server and you've been butthurt ever since.

And you wonder why people despise you.