Good Enough.

Harry has fled brown to white. GATO is satisfied, and we end our hostilities with LSF at this time. Sanction requests against Harry are not lifted, and we continue to consider him a rogue at this time.

May it be noted that LSF still hasn’t got the memo.

------------

Signed

Global Alliance and Treaty Organization
General Assembly of GATO

Assembly Chairman, Tevron

Deputy Assembly Chairman, WANA

Minister of Administration: Overlord Wes

Minister of Defense: Greywall

Minister of Domestic Affairs: Dragonsphyre

Minister of Finance: Crv24

Minister of Foreign Affairs: Saxplayer

Sovereign League of Armed Powers

White Chocolate, Queen

Daeg, Skull King

Claude, Mighty Prince of SLAP

Congrats on winning a war of literally no words

21 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Always a sad day when one of the last voices of reason leaves the brown team. One team's loss is another team's gain, and I suspect white team will grow even greater in wealth and prosperity.

I know you know that's not true, come on 😂

15 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Always a sad day when one of the last voices of reason leaves the brown team. One team's loss is another team's gain, and I suspect white team will grow even greater in wealth and prosperity.

NUTS

White team will always resist your kind of scum 

47 minutes ago, OldSelf said:

Toxic to whom?

To those in LSF (and elsewhere) who saw war and/or sanctions as a result of his actions. To the alliances affected by the sanctions he repeatedly removed. And to the numerous nations he sanctioned himself.

Clearly, one can comfortably say he was toxic.

You've skipped the chain of causality in this instance.

I don't believe in sanctions generally. I hope the notion to systematically  un-claw people in political the Sims is more fun than just war.

Neutrals to Shame and Terrorism above Friends shall be all Complaint to  aggrieve.

My nation has banned caged egg sales as well as all companies and nations dealing with them. I encourage the Brown team to be responsible for it's own action.

edit: a Grim sort

Edited by OldSelf

What more reason than your life. You received  a composite reply provided, minus any one.

Why should reason beg proof that GATO is a terrorist on Brown? their allies and yourself argue it worthy of stock?

I wonder if reality will refute or enhance presumed argument regarding any power of feminine friendship assorted to demand masculinity in respect. Would your Government without persist but for where we should meet to rearrange  make your mistress fine succor?

GATO should barely be a puppet, a problem they cause,. and of who to think to solve. And here yet betray, in worse fashion, own Brown. And here you've had to add they can say so sad "there this t'was not I"

Edited by OldSelf

56 minutes ago, OldSelf said:

What more reason than your life. You received  a composite reply provided, minus any one.

Why should reason beg proof that GATO is a terrorist on Brown? their allies and yourself argue it worthy of stock?

I wonder if reality will refute or enhance presumed argument regarding any power of feminine friendship assorted to demand masculinity in respect. Would your Government without persist but for where we should meet to rearrange  make your mistress fine succor?

GATO should barely be a puppet, a problem they cause,. and of who to think to solve. And here yet betray, in worse fashion, own Brown. And here you've had to add they can say so sad "there this t'was not I" 

lolwtf is this? 😆

22 hours ago, The Zigur said:

IMG_20180701_191903.jpg

Very reasonable to want to ban nuclear weapons in a game people already find boring.

IMG_20180701_191657.jpg

IMG_20180701_191924.jpg

Blocking people is also very reasonable. Sir Kindle would be proud.

1 hour ago, OldSelf said:

tenor_3.gif

What an amusing opinion.

Now go away.

11 minutes ago, OldSelf said:

I realize English is your 2nd or third language. It cculd be my fourth. Opines are passed over sure fifth, once to return.

c_Dgq_XQxe_400x400.jpg

You should join Harry's alliance and help Junka fight the oppressive hegemony.

They can always use people like you.

On 6/30/2018 at 11:25 PM, Jazzy95 said:

Congrats on winning a war of literally no words

I know you know that's not true, come on 😂

Jazzy, please do not feed the idiots animals. The management promises that they get their required food from the day without your help. 

On 7/1/2018 at 6:23 PM, OldSelf said:

Are we to gain from this nonsense that you support Junka and his lackeys actions? Inquiring minds yearn to know. :popcorn:

Edited by DeathAdder