The Complaints and Grievances Union

On 7/6/2018 at 9:02 AM, Rebel Virginia said:

I remember a time when they were one and the same. Forgive me if I can't quite make out the difference in my old age.

ORRPLE didn't last that long... Many more years it has been defunct than active.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Imperator Honorius said:

ORRPLE didn't last that long... Many more years it has been defunct than active.

As far as I'm concern most of those last years don't count. This world has been stagnant and dying longer than it was ever active and alive. Trust me, I was there when it mattered. Who are you anyway to question me? Do you have any idea who I am?

26 minutes ago, Rebel Virginia said:

As far as I'm concern most of those last years don't count. This world has been stagnant and dying longer than it was ever active and alive. Trust me, I was there when it mattered. Who are you anyway to question me? Do you have any idea who I am?

I have seen your scars and beheld your commitment, RV.

12 hours ago, Edward I said:

NPO has been allied to a majority of C&G for about half of the bloc's existence.  Not sure who the joke's on there....but congrats regardless on the places you've been and the things you've achieved.

o/ C&G

By being allied to C&G you’re both good and terrible. Feel free to forward all complaints to Os and all greviances to Tevron. 

Wow some old names in here. I still have a grudge against Greenland Republic, I just cant remember why exactly. Nevertheless, those were some good times. 

Edited by wes the wise

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2018 at 6:05 PM, rsoxbronco1 said:

I want to shout out everyone I can remember who has made C&G a special group over the years.  If you feel left out, please reach out during regular business hours.

Airme, Stormsend, Archon, lebubu, Trace, SirWilliam, Wargarden, Ninmeister, Hombre De Murcielago, yesitsbobby, Devilyn Caster, Londo Mollari, Lightning Delta, rushsykes, Jgoods, Head penguin, MoK, Stumpy Jung Il aka trashcat aka King of Purple , Wing01, Corrupt, James, Ezto, Denial, QTUN, Rafa Nadal, Napoleon, Negev, user drai, Shamedmonkey, Ilselu1, Al, Virillus, Kestral, Sal, Shinpah, Jacko, eZe, OsRavan, Arsenal, Sunstar, Joracy, Merlin, Banksy, FinnishCommie, Trotsky, Voodoo Nova, Mandellav, letub, Laslo Kenez, magicninja, and stumpy again just for good measure

Special thanks to anyone in 2008-2009 NPO high gov.  Couldn't have done it without you guys!

I consider it slightly hilarious that Voodoo Nova is listed twice, but never mind that. (I met him when he was NPO high gov in 2008.) However, you forgot to thank mhawk and bigwoody as well. This must be corrected. 😎

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2018 at 6:29 AM, Buds The Man said:

this thread needs more Londo.

Enjoyed prempting CnG as they planned to roll either way.  Your history is a bit revisionist but what ever.  Good to see some old faces in here

It was fun!

Definitely beat bailing out of Karma