The Complaints and Grievances Union

I might have missed the "hay day" with Atlas, but I can safely say that the years as a member have stayed very close to my heart. It's an outstanding achievement for a bloc to last this long and have been through so much.

O/C&G

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

I might have missed the "hay day" with Atlas, but I can safely say that the years as a member have stayed very close to my heart. It's an outstanding achievement for a bloc to last this long and have been through so much.

O/C&G

I have no idea what is attempting to pass itself off as C&G these days, but any bloc that includes Atlas is not the C&G I knew. Now that was a fine group of bastards. You can't hold a candle to that.

7 hours ago, Rebel Virginia said:

I have no idea what is attempting to pass itself off as C&G these days, but any bloc that includes Atlas is not the C&G I knew. Now that was a fine group of bastards. You can't hold a candle to that.

I'd say the same for NSO, but you don't have to pass for anything as a dead entity.

2 hours ago, Tevron said:

I'd say the same for NSO, but you don't have to pass for anything as a dead entity.

At least NSO was at one point an entity. I'm not sure what GATO has ever done except exist, an honor it shares with hundreds of other forgettable alliances. I never did care for its entry into C&G. Your group was an even less worthy addition that ODN, but it seems Atlas claimed that ignoble honor from you. Anyone else noticing a trend?

But I tire of you. The point of this topic is to honor C&G, the real C&G. Athens, =LOST=, GR, TDSM8, Vanguard, and the other guys.*

*Does not include ODN, INT, GATO, Atlas or any other useless alliance that has joined in recent years. You fellows in TLR will always hold a special place in my heart, but your current allies are rubbish.

2 hours ago, Rebel Virginia said:

The point of this topic is to honor C&G, the real C&G. Athens, =LOST=, GR, TDSM8, Vanguard, and the other guys.*

*Does not include ODN, INT, GATO, Atlas or any other useless alliance that has joined in recent years. You fellows in TLR will always hold a special place in my heart, but your current allies are rubbish.

Funny, I thought the point of this thread was to mark and honor 10 years of C&G.  

That would include alliances such as ODN, Int, GATO as well as any other “useless alliance” that has joined in recent years.  

Edited by White Chocolate

Until someone can please point me to an occasion when a C&G member declined to honor their commitment to the bloc, I will find these critiques lacking. 

I voted in ODN, INT, and GATO and never had reason to regret that decision. 

Atlas doesn’t even exist anymore and I’m sure they were fine. 

SLAP has Gaurav and I trust his taste in alliances just as I trust the leadership of C&G to put to bloc first and make good membership decisions.  

Edited by rsoxbronco1

21 hours ago, Rebel Virginia said:

At least NSO was at one point an entity. I'm not sure what GATO has ever done except exist, an honor it shares with hundreds of other forgettable alliances. I never did care for its entry into C&G. Your group was an even less worthy addition that ODN, but it seems Atlas claimed that ignoble honor from you. Anyone else noticing a trend?

But I tire of you. The point of this topic is to honor C&G, the real C&G. Athens, =LOST=, GR, TDSM8, Vanguard, and the other guys.*

I can't quite remember NSO being anything other then a punching bag. Although I may be wrong but I highly doubt it. I can say one thing though Atlas never bailed on its commitments to any alliance, and I know for a fact NSO did. 

Man I really need to get out of CN if C&G is this old... good to see rsox pop up. Can confirm C&G is still C&G in that it would probably roll itself to hold its promise to each other, stubborn bastards. 

Dang lot of salt coming from RV, I can’t quite remember what Atlas did to you? I mean GATO is still kicking it so I assume you’re just bitter about them like always. 

On 7/3/2018 at 5:27 PM, Rebel Virginia said:

*Does not include ODN, INT, 

ok rv i know you're here to rile people up but just lmao at the sentiment that especially ODN weren't C&G

there was a point where ODN FA bulletpoints were practically "how do we help out blocmates" and nothing else

We have a word for that where I come from. Overcompensation. ODN's history up to that point had been bailing out of one conflict after another, and always at the expense of one of their so-called 'allies.' Then came a time when they realized they wouldn't be allowed to run anymore, and only then did they discover their sense of loyalty. Do try to understand if I'm entirely impressed.

19 hours ago, Rebel Virginia said:

We have a word for that where I come from. Overcompensation. ODN's history up to that point had been bailing out of one conflict after another, and always at the expense of one of their so-called 'allies.' Then came a time when they realized they wouldn't be allowed to run anymore, and only then did they discover their sense of loyalty. Do try to understand if I'm entirely impressed.

The alliance you're thinking of is The Legion.

On 7/3/2018 at 8:18 AM, Rebel Virginia said:

CnG was at its best leading up to the Karma War, it's been a shell ever since MK disbanded. I do give a tip of the hat in memory of the original CnG, who stood up to the hegemony back when they were undefeated.

Good luck to those carrying on the name, even if it mostly resembles the original bloc in name these days.

1 hour ago, Ethereum said:

CnG was at its best leading up to the Karma War, it's been a shell ever since MK disbanded. I do give a tip of the hat in memory of the original CnG, who stood up to the hegemony back when they were undefeated.

Good luck to those carrying on the name, even if it mostly resembles the original bloc in name these days.

Just a note, but MK left C&G 3 years before we disbanded.

edit: which is a confusing statement since I think I was leading Athens or at least 2nd in command at the time MK left (I can't remember) and didn't join MK until September 2011

Edited by rsoxbronco1

13 minutes ago, rsoxbronco1 said:

Just a note, but MK left C&G 3 years before we disbanded.

edit: which is a confusing statement since I think I was leading Athens or at least 2nd in command at the time MK left (I can't remember) and didn't join MK until September 2011

I best remember them as Comrades in the noCB War & allies after until Karma was won. So I guess I'm fuzzy on details after. Although MK was a big loss for CnG when it happened either way. They drove CnG's politics & Archon was default King of the bloc.

On 7/1/2018 at 8:34 AM, Chaoshawk said:

C&G was the best bloc ever. Never forget. Thank you BDrocks for having one of the best images from the TOP war in 2010. I lost in my old harddrive. C&G was the best thing to happen to ODN and was the highlight of my time in this world.

Funny because ODN were literally one of the worst things to happen to C&G.