While you guys war.....

Horus Lytton

18 minutes ago, Tevron said:

Either people are willing to step up and run it or they aren't. In this situation, they weren't. You keep implying these other people existed, but they never did. If they did, they would have taken power or they would have stepped up. Since neither thing occurred and he (supposedly) unilaterally disbanded the AA with no new govt forming and deligitmizing his statement, it appears 100% that there was no one who was willing to run the show. Maybe you now have time in hindsight to have stepped up and done some !@#$, but you didn't and neither did anyone else.

He was hogging the position of president simply because he's always elected to do so with almost no worthy competition. Refusing to step down prevents fresh blood from replacing the Gov. That's why no one could step up. The people did exist, but they never got the votes. So the government remains more of the same, and if it couldn't improve, how does one expect that things will improve if people couldn't step up because of their failures?

I in hindsight thought he could have stepped down, because in his role and power, was powerless to do better about the circumstances because if his obvious complaint of his lack if being able to motivate people. That was why I suggested it, since he doesn't fairly bring real competition to the table and capable of being on that level, let alone consider the contributions it would give. You cannot blame the members of the alliance because of the gov's clear failures to be satisfied with the way they run the show.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Tevron said:

And that's still my point.

What you said earlier was:

9 hours ago, Tevron said:

Isn't there some sort of insane break in logic though, where you demand that your government do something for you while refusing to partake in it?

You should realize that after my explanation, it wasn't because people refused to partake. It's obvious he didn't allow the opportunities to do so. What this is saying here is that this is an impossibility because of his part, and he chose to blame people for it. He even explicitly decided people wouldn't even step up even with a power vacuum, rather than actually proving it. Instead, he decided a preemptive vote to dissolve the alliance was more in order.