Declaration of War

6 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Your politics are dead, child. I want your blood. Nothing less. No one is here who can save you.

You're wrong the great Har... oh wait never mind

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Your politics are dead, child. I want your blood. Nothing less. No one is here who can save you.

Remember fellow denizens, that these are the people who rise to power when nihilism trumps virtue in the halls of government.

Edited by The Zigur

Daily Reminder: He’s in peace mode screaming at the top of his lungs people want to chase him out of this game because he disagrees with them instead of the OOC attacks he’s made on people and their family. 

52 minutes ago, Sir Kiloist said:

Daily Reminder: He’s in peace mode screaming at the top of his lungs people want to chase him out of this game because he disagrees with them instead of the OOC attacks he’s made on people and their family. 

While I have gone overboard at times, I do not pull punches when I say what I think. Do you not see how I reduced Deathadder to a gibbering rage simply by destroying his argument? For people who get off on power and control, such a reaction to one's bruised ego is natural.

Some might argue there is something inevitable about the worst people rising to power in any hierarchy, but I do not think that is the case. I think the people who become entrenched in positions of authority reflect the rest of us, which is why it is so important for the people to put them in their place, even if only rhetorically.

Edited by The Zigur

1 hour ago, The Zigur said:

Do you not see how I reduced Deathadder to a gibbering rage simply by destroying his argument? For people who get off on power and control, such a reaction to one's bruised ego is natural.

Everyone here just saw DeathAdder treat you like the child you are. 

6 minutes ago, Masterchief777 said:

Everyone here just saw DeathAdder treat you like the child you are. 

I think raging about wanting me dead because he can't debate me is childish, but of course unintelligent delinquents like yourself will back one another up regardless of the words or situation.

Edited by The Zigur

On 6/20/2018 at 12:50 PM, DeathAdder said:

They like continuously being rolled for backing undesirables that don't have a real alliance

This is why Senators should be chosen with care by multiple alliances within the color sphere, or, have a single Alliance running the Senatorial seats.

Good luck to our allies in GATO/SLAP! o/

I mean I wouldn't generalize. It is curious why people like Meth and Harry come to power though 

2 hours ago, The Zigur said:

I think raging about wanting me dead because he can't debate me is childish, but of course unintelligent delinquents like yourself will back one another up regardless of the words or situation.

You are literally more pointless to debate with than the people in the Boiler Room.

You are an enemy of the Order, a coward, and an idiot. Your only fate will be annihilation or hiding in peace for the rest of your existence.

Edited by DeathAdder

3 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Zigular,

You are a tyrant and a bully. The only difference between yourself and those of a bygone era is your perpetual desire to paint yourself as the victim, which fools no one into believing your sob story. Everyone all across the treaty web agree that you a you are a tyrant and a bully. The only difference between yourself and those of a bygone era is your perpetual desire to paint yourself as the victim,  I have tried to debate with you, argue with you, and all you have ever done is resort to personal attacks and name calling. That is not the tactics of a philosopher, it is the tactics of a tyrant. And even after your friend Henry lifted your sanction you are no more willing to fight for your alliance now than you were when ISX burned.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

You would've stayed there whether I had said anything or not.

Grub compared you to a dog, but, that's inaccurate. Even the unicellular organisms sit higher on the scale of importance than you do.

Enjoy your eternal !@#$%*mode.

8 hours ago, The Zigur said:

An NPO officer just said I'm EZI'd so yeah, with all the barbarians around I'm just going to chill in PM for the moment as I am busy with wars in other realms.

You like to nail yourself to the cross don't you.  I am happy to help you if you are that desperate to be martyred.

9 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

You like to nail yourself to the cross don't you.  I am happy to help you if you are that desperate to be martyred.

Oh, it's completely fine.

He isn't all that wrong if he thinks hiding in peace mode for months is going to somehow make me forget he's marked for ZI/ZT/ZM.

This, of course, doesn't even address how he'll have to actually work, as opposed to weaseling his way out, to achieving peace. :popcorn:

I love my job.

Edited by DeathAdder

So that the members of the Body Republic may be informed of the activity of some of their officers, I have taken the liberty to mass-message nations in range.

To: shedir shephard    From: The Zigur    Date: 6/23/2018 6:56:33 PM

Subject: Comrade DeathAdder

The Kingdom of Umbar wishes no conflict between our peaceful land and the nations of NPO. Unfortunately we are alarmed that Deathadder, a military officer, is abusing his authority to place our nation on a target list.

http://forums.cybernations.net/topic/131576-declaration-of-war/?do=findComment&comment=3548402

Due to his personal public spat, where he lost a logical argument, he is declaring EZI against the Kingdom of Umbar.

As someone who has fought actual rogues dozens of times to protect fellow tech producers, the last thing I desire is to go to war with peaceful NPO nations. However we may have no choice in the matter as our nation will require looting resources in order to survive an EZI sentence.

If you have questions, please message me back! I am a political dissident today, but have done many deeds in this world and seek peace for all nations.

Regards
The Zigur

You've already stated your intention to see our sister alliance burn, as well as your little document that you're so proud of calling for roguing out on Alliance Affiliations, so, I mean, have fun proving I've at all abused my power.

[OOC]I wonder if unsolicited messaging of the alliance with no real purpose qualifies as spam? :thinking: -Goes to read up.-[/OOC]

Edited by DeathAdder

7 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

You've already stated your intention to see our sister alliance burn, as well as your little document that you're so proud of calling for roguing out on Alliance Affiliations, so, I mean, have fun proving I've at all abused my power.

Mr+not+an+argument+man+_3222c944bb0e54d6

I am actually greateful for this opportunity to reach out directly to the members of Pacifica and spark some dialogue. Talking to new nations and informing them of the history of the past is an important part of building a new generation of nations resilient to totalitarianism and able to think for themselves.

Edited by The Zigur

12 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

[OOC]I wonder if unsolicited messaging of the alliance with no real purpose qualifies as spam? :thinking: -Goes to read up.-[/OOC]

Here we see what the warmonger really fears. The pen is mightier than the sword.

Just now, The Zigur said:

Here we see what the warmonger really fears. The pen is mightier than the sword.

More than likely, they'll just call you an idiot and ignore you like they have during the various times you tried preaching to them about NPO on the forums, but, hey.