Declaration of War

2 minutes ago, DragonsPhyre said:

I understand! I guess I'll just wait for another one to open up and then I can vent my frustration a bit about these stupid rogue senators.

@Junka, calm down. This thread isn't even about you.

Your alliance keeps sanctioning me for absolutely no reason, and now attacks my old friends at LSF. 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, The Zigur said:

Your alliance keeps sanctioning me for absolutely no reason, and now attacks my old friends at LSF. 

Maybe you just burnt too many bridges. Maybe you should file an appeal with GATO. Maybe they would consider halting their sanctions if you have a strong enough case.

5 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

LSF was asked to stop supporting a rogue senator. They didn't. 

And honestly, given the trouble you have given us on Brown in previous incarnations, I'm fine with you being sanctioned.

I will be having a chat with the comrades in LSF. It seems that GATO is looking for trouble where there is none, and it would be very unsurprising to me if this becomes a year long lower-tier guerrilla conflict against imperialists who desire to control the destiny of sovereign brown team nations.

31 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

I will be having a chat with the comrades in LSF. It seems that GATO is looking for trouble where there is none, and it would be very unsurprising to me if this becomes a year long lower-tier guerrilla conflict against imperialists who desire to control the destiny of sovereign brown team nations.

I’ll be your huckleberry.

I’m a political opportunist despite stepping down as Assembly Chairman a month into my term to handle ooc obligations I made to the country I reside in. Upon returning could have returned to government, instead I left because I was retiring and more than likely go inactive in the coming months in this world. I fail to see where I’m an opportunist. I’ve always worked hard to earn my positions, I never had to sell out to get them. I’ve often left prized positions to join an alliance that needed help and didn’t even assume a government role in those alliances. Please, provide factual evidence to support your claims. You have run your mouth about GATO’s government and have always bad mouthed their leadership, it’s no surprise they’ve sanctioned you, especially considering your threats against them. I’m surprised we (I say we because I’m referring to when a I was a member there) didn’t sanction you following your threats of poaching our lower tier. But please, continue to cry you’re innocent when you have dirt on your hands.

1 hour ago, The Zigur said:

Your outrage is so brave... but what about the fact that GATO chose to continuing sanctioning me in the first place?

You empower Harry, which allows him to continue to threaten brown team harmony, so you get to suffer along with the rest of his supporters. You'd be burning too if you weren't hiding in PM.

1 hour ago, DragonsPhyre said:

@Junka, calm down. This thread isn't even about you.

Ain't that the truth. Course crusty ol' Zigs suffers from Methrage Complex wherein any and every opportunity is one to whinge and attention-whore.

edit: The above and any other posts of mine reflect Kashmir's, not necessarily the OP's, stance.

Edited by SirWilliam

1 hour ago, SirWilliam said:

You empower Harry, which allows him to continue to threaten brown team harmony, so you get to suffer along with the rest of his supporters. You'd be burning too if you weren't hiding in PM.

If people try to cry about me being a "rogue" in the future, let the record show that the aggression began from the other side.

Edited by The Zigur

2 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Did you not post this over two months back: 

Indeed, when wicked people are in power, it is important for the average person to know how to defend themselves against aggression. It is to date my most important contribution to this world.

This conflict is really pretty simple, and as an alliance we are more than willing to move on as soon as LSF gives us their commitment to no longer support Harry.

As for Tywin, you’re more than welcome to move to a new sphere if you think GATO is treating you unfairly.

Just now, Duke Nukem said:

This conflict is really pretty simple, and as an alliance we are more than willing to move on as soon as LSF gives us their commitment to no longer support Harry.

As for Tywin, you’re more than welcome to move to a new sphere if you think GATO is treating you unfairly.

I have just been minding my business in peacemode as a member of the white team, trying to ignore the constant messages of Masterchief777 sanctioning me. Now SirWilliam has revealed that I am a target of this coalition. 

This is fine, I have never backed down to bullies and I will continue to speak out against tyranny regardless of how tough petty despots and bureaucrats think they are.

7 minutes ago, Sir Kiloist said:

He is just pretending the brown team sanction hurts him. He's on grey team. There are several other colours to choose from as well. 

I should join grey team. Ha haaaaaaaa....I’ll go die in a corner now.

9 minutes ago, Sir Kiloist said:

He is just pretending the brown team sanction hurts him. He's on grey team. There are several other colours to choose from as well. 

It's not really a matter of whether they hurt me, it's a matter of Masterchief777 having a petty old grudge that goes back to when we were both in Supernova X govt. I hope the fact that his childishness has escalated to a full scale war against brown team independents backfires in the long run, and restores some sanity in GATO as members tire of their nations burning down.

12 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

It's not really a matter of whether they hurt me, it's a matter of Masterchief777 having a petty old grudge that goes back to when we were both in Supernova X govt. I hope the fact that his childishness has escalated to a full scale war against brown team independents backfires in the long run, and restores some sanity in GATO as members tire of their nations burning down.

You carry the grudge as well. Don’t even pretend you don’t. Also, GATO members probably are sick of a rogue senator sanctioning their government. I’m sure there was a vote on this. Brown team independents? Goodness... You’ve yet to address my retort to your claim of me being a “political opportunist”. My being upset at LSF is very well justified. I’ve asked Harry to stop with the sanctioning and things would calm down. He sent a response that was literally what I sent with a few changed words of what I sent and if made no sense. LSF clearly supports what he is doing, I’ve now been economically hurt 3 times for something I’m not a part of in anyway, so someone is gonna pay and seeing as aligned is to small... LSF funds and votes for him so they’re either gonna have to step out of this and go back to being the quiet waste of space they are or I’ll put down what’s in range of me and try to clean up the planet’s environment a little.

Edited by Sir Kiloist

1 hour ago, The Zigur said:

I have just been minding my business in peacemode as a member of the white team, trying to ignore the constant messages of Masterchief777 sanctioning me. Now SirWilliam has revealed that I am a target of this coalition. 

What coalition?

I've thought about addressing your many shallow and inaccurate points Zigur/Junka/Tywin, but I can't be troubled with it here. This is about LSF and not about you, believe it or not.

However, I will say this: Your very first post in this thread, where you call the leaders of GATO brainless, justifies a perpetual sanction from brown as far as I'm concerned. You have yet to approach me regarding your sanction, and it will remain in place until you speak to me privately about it.  Each outburst you make with the expected detriment of GATO or brown will make any future negotiation for a lifted sanction more difficult. Use your free speech to close your mouth for once.

That is the last you'll hear from me on this issue.

4 hours ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Best of luck to GATO in this war. The only thing of note is that it took you so long to act but then again, that's how your alliance rolls.

To be honest we tried to give them every opportunity to succeed in finding a diplomatic solution. And I was trashed during the first vote, which caused it to be thrown out due to illegality.
Such is the life of a former Atlas member though.

EDIT: REplied to Franz

Edited by Tevron

30 minutes ago, Tevron said:

To be honest we tried to give them every opportunity to succeed in finding a diplomatic solution. And I was trashed during the first vote, which caused it to be thrown out due to illegality.
Such is the life of a former Atlas member though.

EDIT: REplied to Franz

Democracy is a hard thing for us Atlas members to accept.