Jump to content
The Zigur

Discord Free Speech Zone and Bill of Rights

Recommended Posts

If we are a news service, we are Fox News, while you are the state-run pro-censorship BBC.

Edited by The Zigur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that's what she said

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

also i'd like to point out that this is an ooc forum so someone taking you hitting them on the head as a threat to their nation is, in fact, a very generous interpretation to your character

 

instead of them thinking you want to assault them irl over porn like some kind of !@#$@#$ freak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember the days of said totalitarian server not having an IC channel in it because we were there just to chill and to talk with others who still played CN and even those who stopped in who no longer played. Then a certain individual came along and night after night the channels we used to have a good time became a cesspool of arguments. So we created the IC channel of the server. Where at first it served it's purpose, however, it soon spilled into the realm of making OOC attacks on people by certain people. Such a shame.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/9/2018 at 6:59 PM, Keysariyt Hanssen said:

Not sure what "sidebar hierarchy" you think exists. The only people with power are the Admins, half of whom (when Mogar still owned the place) were not allies of him, and all of whom are subject to scrutiny. You were a Guest at one point, which put you "above everyone else" in the list - it literally just lets you talk on the radio.

 

It was always about fun. Karaoke was the very first thing that ever happened in CN Radio. Karaoke was actually why it was made - we held it elsewhere and decided to expand it. Substantial discussion happens, but funnily enough, it tends not to include people like you. You contributed nothing but headaches, and people seem happy that you are gone - even the people that are legitimately against the things you pretend to be against.

 

Every time you post here ranting about us, and talk smack about us in your server, people that aren't complete !@#$birds lose what insignificant amounts of respect for you they had left and they start seeing through your façade. You aren't campaigning for free speech, discussion with substance, liberation from tyrannical overlords that subject you to unfair laws. You are sitting in a corner, kicking and screaming at anyone and everyone that passes by because your own behaviour resulted in your banishment from a server.

 

You are the conspiracy theorist on a backwater station that all rational people consider insane, we are the respectable nationwide non-profit station.

Grow up already.

 

 

The irony is he literally created a sidebar hierarchy in the Boiler Room with his mods. Until we convinced him it was a bad idea for a political debate forum. No ones views should have an air of importance over any others.

 

Aurelius and Grub are/were both guests. Clearly they are both allies of Mogar and part of the Mogarsphere !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be really fair Maine, you are arguing with an egotist who has no fixed position on any subject, no moral guidelines to steer him and apart from watching LOTR, his knowledge of anything is confined to memes someone else feeds him from time to time.  Please stop trying to convince him he is wrong, it is not possible.  Even when confronted with objective examples of his poor behaviour, he will deny his behaviour, demand proof of said behaviour and then accuse you of worse behaviour as an excuse.

 

He is poorly educated but overreaches, he is out of his depth constantly and his general knowledge of anything other than what immediately interests him each day is perilously close to that of a gold fish admiring the new rock in his bowl.

 

Please desist forthwith, you can not win.  Even when confronted with literally every serious identity within Bob siding against him, he will claim moral superiority based on his own code that appears convoluted and insane to the ''normal man''.  You can not be right, for he is right therefore you are wrong and so is everyone else. 

 

Recent events have shown me clearly that Junka lives entirely within a fantasy realm where he is the only intelligent form of life and everyone else is yet to evolve from their simian form.  It is time to set the function to cruise control and select ignore the ''superior'' being, including rooting him from every server possible until the sound of his own self-aggrandizing becomes the only music he can hear.  We are so close, if only this thread didn't exist :(

Edited by AlmightyGrub
tense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's nice lol, except the Free Speech Zone is literally more active than nearly every CN server. 

 

There is no fantasy. If you like censorship and a safe space, then CN radio is perfect for you. If you like politically-focused free speech and unbiased moderation, then you will like the FSZ.

 

Attempting to "root me out" of every server through threats and hegemonic muscle is pointless because people will naturally gravitate towards a free and open society as a result. Sorry you can't censor every medium of communication and debate.

Edited by The Zigur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Zigur said:

That's nice lol, except the Free Speech Zone is literally more active than nearly every CN server. 

 

There is no fantasy. If you like censorship and a safe space, then CN radio is perfect for you. If you like politically-focused free speech and unbiased moderation, then you will like the FSZ.

 

Attempting to "root me out" of every server through threats and hegemonic muscle is pointless because people will naturally gravitate towards a free and open society as a result. Sorry you can't censor every medium of communication and debate.

 

It isn't communication or debate anyone is interested in ridding themselves of, it is you, your attitude, your mindless dribble and your retarded philosophies that you don't understand.

 

You are done champion, in everyone's eyes but your own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

 

It isn't communication or debate anyone is interested in ridding themselves of, it is you, your attitude, your mindless dribble and your retarded philosophies that you don't understand.

 

You are done champion, in everyone's eyes but your own.

 

I remember being told this in 2008, a decade later I am still a household name. I'm simply taking my reputation for defending freedom of speech, instead applying it to a discord server for the benefit of all CNers and other friends, not just the privileged few who control CN radio.

 

 

Edited by The Zigur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i don't think five people who hardly play cn arguing over whether you're even worth arguing with counts as activity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is an underground station, if you will, completely outside the influence or control of CN's hegemons. The best way to break a monopoly is by providing some free market cometition, and much as when Fox News broke into the cable tv scene, the establishment types... foreigners, liberals, SJWs... are all terrified.

 

It is this fair and balanced approach to moderation, free from the influence of European politically correct totalitarianism, that the voices of the people can finally be heard above the commands of tyrants and the barking of their dogs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, The Zigur said:

This is an underground station, if you will, completely outside the influence or control of CN's hegemons. The best way to break a monopoly is by providing some free market cometition, and much as when Fox News broke into the cable tv scene, the establishment types... foreigners, liberals, SJWs... are all terrified.

 

It is this fair and balanced approach to moderation, free from the influence of European politically correct totalitarianism, that the voices of the people can finally be heard above the commands of tyrants and the barking of their dogs.

I'm not sure comparing your channel to Fox News is valid, there is no one on fox news telling them that that the bull feces they spray on people is bull extrements (my appologies to bulls for the offence).

 

also, fair, balanced, voice of the people.......I have nothing against your channel, it is actually a channel for free speech and all those attributes may apply to it, but Fox news is to news what diarrhea is to a healthy meal.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DaarioNaharis said:

I'm not sure comparing your channel to Fox News is valid, there is no one on fox news telling them that that the bull feces they spray on people is bull extrements (my appologies to bulls for the offence).

 

also, fair, balanced, voice of the people.......I have nothing against your channel, it is actually a channel for free speech and all those attributes may apply to it, but Fox news is to news what diarrhea is to a healthy meal.

 

 

What do you think of what Milo says here? I think it's very relevant considering the overt pro-censorship elements in CN today.

 

 

Edited by The Zigur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Terminator said:

He’s about to be the largest member in his alliance. Everyone watch out. 

 

Exhibit 1: Pro-censorship thug who actually thinks his bullying in a online game intimidates everyone into silence.

Edited by The Zigur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/9/2018 at 8:12 PM, The Zigur said:

If we are a news service, we are Fox News,

 

1 minute ago, The Zigur said:

 

Exhibit 1: Pro-censorship thug who actually thinks his bullying in a online game intimidates everyone into silence.

 

Minus the Online game part, dont you see the irony here? Im just curious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Keres said:

 

 

Minus the Online game part, dont you see the irony here? Im just curious.

 

When Fox News first launched every other cable news channel was liberal. Regardless of whether you like Fox or not, they tapped into a huge conservative market that had not been represented by other channels. 

 

That's the goal of the Free Speech Zone... obviously, we won't be popular with the bootlickers and circlejerkers in CN radio. But we do appeal to a much larger audience of people who don't want to deal with bad moderation and censorship.

Edited by The Zigur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His channel really isn’t democratic. If he doesn’t want to have a vote about it. He won’t. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Terminator said:

His channel really isn’t democratic. If he doesn’t want to have a vote about it. He won’t. 

 

Everyone in the server that was online said you are an idiot lol. Then you ragequit because you can't handle free speech.

Edited by The Zigur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Zigur said:

 

Everyone in the server that was online said you are an idiot lol. Then you ragequit because you can't handle free speech.

 

I actually close all the servers that are unimportant when on my phone so I don't get notifications or highlights.  Like I said I come and I go. I dont care if your server isn't a true democracy, Ill still come back to make fun of you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Terminator said:

 

I actually close all the servers that are unimportant when on my phone so I don't get notifications or highlights.  Like I said I come and I go. I dont care if your server isn't a true democracy, Ill still come back to make fun of you.

 

Yeah it's "not important" because everyone now agrees you are low IQ like I said. 

Edited by The Zigur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You literally tried to use one of the easiest tests in the world to judge your IQ. Get out of here ya clown. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Terminator said:

You literally tried to use one of the easiest tests in the world to judge your IQ. Get out of here ya clown. 

 

Feel free to come back the next time you want to get recked. You can't twist any arms in the Free Speech Zone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ll come back when it’s a true democracy and we elect someone that isn’t biased like yourself.  Or whenever I want to make fun of you again because that’s the only purpose of that channel. I looked at the logs and nothing legitimate ever gets discussed there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Terminator said:

I’ll come back when it’s a true democracy and we elect someone that isn’t biased like yourself.  Or whenever I want to make fun of you again because that’s the only purpose of that channel. I looked at the logs and nothing legitimate ever gets discussed there. 

 

If you like I could consider running a server vote on whether you are low IQ. Not that I'd be likely to waste everyone's time pondering your insignificance, but it's an amusing thought.

 

giphy.gif

Edited by The Zigur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×