Jump to content
The Zigur

Discord Free Speech Zone and Bill of Rights

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, Keysariyt Hanssen said:

I don't see a rule against defecation porn.

 

Unlike you, I actually log all moderation actions publicly and allow input and votes from people if my actions are contested.

 

The role of moderation is to prevent chaos, not turn the channel into a circlejerk with privileged positions and nicknames. That's why Im a philosopher king, and you're a tyrant.

Edited by The Zigur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I disagree with what junka did to MainGOP, Main is a cool guy and junka was wrong to do what he did to him.

 

but GK, I saw the pictures you posted, not only do you deserve a ban, if I find your address I'll come over and hit you on the head with a hammer so hard that Thor would be like "dude, chill!".

 

I disagree with junka on almost everything , constantly make fun of what he posts, and call his fox news !@#$%^&* what it is, call him an idiot and insult almost all his beliefs.

you have to give it to the guy, he never tried to censor me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

defecation porn... whats the link to this server again

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maine is welcome to come back and whine about how I "censored" him. Of course he just looks like a total dumbass now, so I doubt he will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DaarioNaharis said:

I disagree with what junka did to MainGOP, Main is a cool guy and junka was wrong to do what he did to him.

 

but GK, I saw the pictures you posted, not only do you deserve a ban, if I find your address I'll come over and hit you on the head with a hammer so hard that Thor would be like "dude, chill!".

 

I disagree with junka on almost everything , constantly make fun of what he posts, and call his fox news !@#$%^&* what it is, call him an idiot and insult almost all his beliefs.

you have to give it to the guy, he never tried to censor me.

so basically you agree with censoring people without notice because you don't like the things they post (which are well within the rules)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

so basically you agree with censoring people without notice because you don't like the things they post (which are well within the rules)

Tywin is the philosopher king, that definitely can't be what's happening

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it's a good idea to break down the motivation of hegemonic authorities desperate to subvert the free speech server.

 

These people rule through fear and coercion, thus the idea of a free speech zone where they cannot threaten and coerce conformity is absolutely terrifying. If people lose fear of them, everything else will come collapsing down in short order.

 

Term's thuggish behavior, Maine's low IQ shilling, Hansenn's mod abuse, and GK's disgusting porn, are all explained by their desire to control. Without control, they lose all social relevance to those who are more interesting to talk to.

 

Ultimately, a server that seeks to accomodate all users and perspectives will be more successful than a server that places corrupt officials on a pedestal.

Edited by The Zigur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DaarioNaharis said:

GK, I saw the pictures you posted, not only do you deserve a ban, if I find your address I'll come over and hit you on the head with a hammer so hard that Thor would be like "dude, chill!".

 

Lmao meet up in the alley between Crenshaw and Chadron on 147th.

Tf outta here with that.

 

As for Junka, he offends the sacred tradition of throat !@#$ting.

He invites us to express ourselves and then !@#$% all over our freedoms.  *pun intended*

Edited by General Kanabis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fortunately my hands are not actually tied by juvenile behavior intended to destabilize the server.

 

"Every ruler should have a garden. It's always useful to draw lessons from nature...From a garden one learns to cull the weak and unfit, and to encourage the strong and the vigorous. An inferior bud soon feels the strength of my pinch!...Each receives its proper allotment of space and sunlight, and no more. That's fair, don't you think?"

 

-Pellaeon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This server does NOT offer what it says, I was on there right this minute and the only defecation there was Junkas words!! THIS IS NOT WHAT WE SIGNED UP TO

 

FRAUD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

I think it's a good idea to break down the motivation of hegemonic authorities desperate to subvert the free speech server.

 

I banned you

 

What Hegemony am I a part of again? 

 

Oo

 

I also gave Term his mask... To piss you off

 

Something something Hegemony.

Edited by Keres

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Keres said:

 

I banned you

 

What Hegemony am I a part of again? 

 

Oo

 

I also gave Term his mask... To piss you off

 

Something something Hegemony.

 

Ok, so a juvenile is in charge of moderation in addition to hansenn in cn radio. That's great to know.

 

Anyway, I plan to do a kona coffee giveaway in the free speech server shortly, along with future votes on moderation actions. It's time to leave trashy people behind and embrace the future of cn discord.

Edited by The Zigur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

so basically you agree with censoring people without notice because you don't like the things they post (which are well within the rules)

No, i disagree with that, when did i say that I agreed with that?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20180607_104323.png

 

The people have spoken! A new era of democracy has begun!

 

 

Edited by The Zigur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, DaarioNaharis said:

No, i disagree with that, when did i say that I agreed with that?

 

 

Ruler: DaarioNaharis  alliance_flags111201741155PM.jpg

94,702 Attacking + 243,695 Defending = 338,397 Casualties

 

DaarioNaharis has 8 recorded war slots within this tool.

:smug:

 

 

Tough guy over here. I don't see your wolf pals defending Junka. Maybe you should adopt him, certainly seems like a good match.

giphy_33.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol at the casualty worshipping, pornography posting barbarian acting as if he is better than anyone.

 

13183550_1710931955813127_276165441_n.jp

 

As to wolves, while I do love canines I don't have a treaty with them so your tough-guy callouts are just dumb.

 

Sorry you had to be banned. But you have to go back. B-)

 

85419180.jpg

Edited by The Zigur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

 

Ruler: DaarioNaharis  alliance_flags111201741155PM.jpg

94,702 Attacking + 243,695 Defending = 338,397 Casualties

 

DaarioNaharis has 8 recorded war slots within this tool.

:smug:

 

 

Tough guy over here. I don't see your wolf pals defending Junka. Maybe you should adopt him, certainly seems like a good match.

giphy_33.gif

 

Awww, are you so obsessed with me that you are looking up my history on some tool? I know we Tyroshi men are so pretty, I just did not know we were that pretty:)

 

I fought most of my wars over on TE.

 

and I defened whoever I want to defend, now scurry away, roach.

Edited by DaarioNaharis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, DaarioNaharis said:

Awww, are you so obsessed with me that you are looking up my history on some tool? I know we Tyroshi men are so pretty, I just did not know we were that pretty:)

 

I fought most of my wars over on TE.

 

and I defened whoever I want to defend, now scurry away, roach.

 

Lmao, you're the one threatening to come to my block and "hit me over the head with a hammer".

 

Oh, you fought most of your wars in TE? Nobody here cares.

 

And you go ahead and defend him.

But using your nation would be more honorable.

Right now you're just using your mouth and that's just lazy (not to mention questionable).

 

Come get some.

Still waiting for that hammer lololol

 

anigif_enhanced_13273_1414001279_7.gif

Edited by General Kanabis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Lol at the casualty worshipping, pornography posting barbarian acting as if he is better than anyone.

 

13183550_1710931955813127_276165441_n.jp

 

As to wolves, while I do love canines I don't have a treaty with them so your tough-guy callouts are just dumb.

 

Sorry you had to be banned. But you have to go back. B-)

 

85419180.jpg

 

I'm literally a horrible player but I count myself blessed (on a daily basis) that at least I'm not you, Methgur :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, The Zigur said:

 

Ok, so a juvenile is in charge of moderation in addition to hansenn in cn radio. That's great to know.

 

Anyway, I plan to do a kona coffee giveaway in the free speech server shortly, along with future votes on moderation actions. It's time to leave trashy people behind and embrace the future of cn discord.

 

Being called 'Juvenile' by the adoring fan. Im sure that'll hurt at some point.

 

Adoring-Fan-Edited.jpg

 

The pineapple hair is a dead giveaway.

Edited by Keres

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

And you go ahead and defend him.

But using your nation would be more honorable.

Right now you're just using your mouth and that's just lazy (not to mention questionable).

 

Come get some.

Still waiting for that hammer lololol

 

 

let me just make sure I understand this correctly, you're saying I should defend the statement that "junka was right in baning you from his discord server for posting defecation porn" by declaring war on you in cybernations?

if yes, you're not even in my range, also I usually don't enjoy fighting little weaklings.

 

or are you saying I should defend that statement by draggin FTW into an alliance war with Cobra?

 

and what does this have to do with honor? how exactly is it more honorable to declare war in CN than posting a statement on the OWF? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DaarioNaharis said:

let me just make sure I understand this correctly, you're saying I should defend the statement that "junka was right in baning you from his discord server for posting defecation porn" by declaring war on you in cybernations?

if yes, you're not even in my range, also I usually don't enjoy fighting little weaklings.

 

or are you saying I should defend that statement by draggin FTW into an alliance war with Cobra?

 

and what does this have to do with honor? how exactly is it more honorable to declare war in CN than posting a statement on the OWF? 

I feel like you're not recognising the part where you literally threatened to hit him with a hammer, and he's just responding to that threat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Free Speech Zone is a refuge for those tired of the favoritism, political correctness, and mod abuse of the CN Radio server. Hansenn is quicker to defend GK, regardless of the grotesque content posted, because she is desperate to not lose the social status she enjoys from abusing moderation status.

 

This is why the FSZ will continue to have dynamic and interesting interactions while the CNR will continue to appeal to a circlejerk of corrupt officials and degenerates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Or, more realistically: all of the problems with CN Radio are in your head. Nobody else is complaining. You acted like a petulant child, you were treated as one, and now you are simply doing so elsewhere.

Edited by Keysariyt Hanssen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×