An open letter to Avalanche

4 hours ago, The Zigur said:

In all likelihood, Polar cares more about harassing Harry, Wobblies and LSF than protecting Avalanche.

In all likelihood, as usual, you are speaking from your fundamental orifice.

Harry is not at war with Polar, LSF are not at war with Polar and Wobblies is also not at war with Polar.  So... how about you move on and keep your dribble to yourself.

As Dajobo has posted, we hold a treaty with Avalanche.  LH has only to ask and he will be told NO.

Also hello Junka.  I see you learned nothing, unsurprising.

22 hours ago, James Spanier said:

Are you sure it hasn't been unsigned since your time as Emperor?

I'm not sure of much these days James because I'm well out of the loop but I like LH and always have. I hope he realises it's a bad idea and picks someone else to mess with.

We are discussing the matter internally. My conundrum isn’t that we don’t like Polar, it is simply because we have never crossed paths with Avalanche. At this stage, I am under the personal belief that we will not forfeit the opportunity of sparring with a foreign alliance, simply because they reside in any particular part of the treaty web. We took the same risk hitting CCC when RON was breathing down our necks.

41 minutes ago, SirDog said:

Holy snowballs! 2010. 

Yep 2010. And you haven’t done anything since- outside of a half donkey’s effort pinning yourselves opposite of Polar during some repetitive maroon drama.

Your established history... well lack of, has also weighted our decision to not be dictated by your dusty treaties in lieu of a more fulfilling existence of becoming our whipping boy until we see an honest effort of remorse and correction. 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

4 hours ago, Stonewall14 said:

Oh the Horrors!!! Who will stop the midget-man menace!?! Who's next to be slayed by the Micro Penis Menace!?!:blink:

Haha!!!! but dude I heard they can destroy a whole alliance in one day!

Throw the white flag NOW!!!

Image result for giving up gif

On 5/31/2018 at 8:59 PM, The Zigur said:

In all likelihood, Polar cares more about harassing Harry, Wobblies and LSF than protecting Avalanche.

We got harry covered dont worry. Why dont you come out of peace mode so we can dance?

Polar had reached out to me and I gave them my reasoning for our war against Avalanche, and they responded in kind. So we are dropping this war.

Sorry Avalanche. 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock