Kingdom of Umbar Press Release

The Zigur

Prior to the beginning of the current conflict an exchange took place in the Nordreich discord which escalated towards conflict between ISX and Polar. I made statements that were derogatory towards Terminator's wife and lost my temper at his attacks by doubling down on the original meme with further insults and statements. These statements were in poor taste and were not consistent with the ISX Code of Conduct nor were they appropriate in the wider context of CN. For that I apologize to Terminator and anyone else offended by the remarks.

Regards

The Zigûr

Okay then, this matter is concluded.

Apparently Grub the Tyrant is most merciful.

Let it be known that the sanctions against Junka may be lifted, however he is still prevented from rejoining iSX as per their peace terms.  I have indicated that this term is reviewable after a period of time. 

The line is there, if you cross it, take responsibility and do something to fix it.  This world belongs to the people within it, have at each other as much as you like, but those who are not part of this world are not targets for free shots.

Vote Grub the Barbarian