Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

1 hour ago, Alexio15 said:

I guess you being the prime example of said thing. How you're still here I do not know. 

Feel free to explain where I've done anything wrong within this world. I'm not going to be bullied out of existence that easily.

Edited by The Zigur

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Feel free to explain where I've done anything wrong within this world. I'm not going to be bullied out of existence that easily.

You represent everything that is wrong with this world and you and your ilk have driven so many normal residents out of this world.  No one can bully anyone, but you can drive them to exasperation.  You alone have proven there is no point, the fact that you can not be silenced is exactly why there is no future for this Political World.  At the end of the day, your refusal to accept the judgement of the world and your ability to blather on regardless, is indicative of the problem.  Might may well make right but it can not silence a single twit who has nothing and values nothing and is prepared to continually spend other people's resources to finance his fantasy.

9 hours ago, jerdge said:

Hello old friend, I'm happy to have another occasion to exchange opinions with you, albeit in this quasi-zombie era in which - I am afraid - we too are the shells of our old selves.

I think that you actually very well understand, and always understood, neutrality as a political stance: you just don't like it.

There have been a few years in which it would have been extremely costly to attack the GPA, because it was a damn-well built alliance, prepared to fight effectively for years, but then this world changed for worse - Admin never appeared to care about the many internal and external things that were breaking His toy, as sure as hell has always been His right to do, by the way - people from every alliance were discouraged, or bored, and they left, alliances declined in size, quality and number...

Here we are: I won't claim (nor I do care) that the Agency is now good at anything and in fact my personal opinion is that it's barely an alliance anymore. I won't say that everyone else is similarly in a bad shape but TBH I don't see that many dazzling wonderful alliances around us.

Had you attacked the Agency five, four or maybe even three years ago you would have gotten a really good run for your money. Too bad that you waited that we were all decrepit and senile - and yes, I include you too in that - to finally muster enough interest to come knocking at our gates (if that slow and lazy thing deserved to be called a knock, by the way).

Maybe you have been too busy with other stuff all the time, if that's the case then good for you. Or you may have just been too inept to ever reach a position in which you could dare it: after all you didn't show up until the very end of the twilight. Maybe, again, we have been good enough at what we were doing, and that's why not only you, but no one else showed up either.

Everyone will have their idea, luckily we are afforded that freedom and we can even learn form the opinion of others. At the end of the day I admit that I don't find to be particularly important what you think we did or didn't do: we liked it for sure, a lot, while it lasted, and TBH I don't remember anyone in the Agency that ever deeply cared about your opinion about our achievements, or about your opinions in general, for that matter. ("You" as Grub, not Polaris... you know that I instead care about your specific ideas, but I'm an exception and that's another story.)

While I am sincerely happy that you got your satisfaction in whatever you have been doing before finally remembering about us, and while I can even bring myself to be generally sorry that - even at that point - you didn't find us to be exciting, I must also remind you that, for sure, we have never been here to entertain you.

[ooc: I am not good at this kind of posts thus please appreciate the effort: hopefully you're amused eh eh...]

You are correct, I have always understood what GPA stood for, essentially your desire to play SIM CITY, very badly as it turns out, with no actual end game.

There is no reason at all to suggest that there were times when you could successfully defend yourselves, but that is hardly the point is it.  Survival is seen as some kind of badge of courage, when in fact mere existence just proves that you are capable of not deleting.

Polar was never really interested in attacking GPA, there was no point except to cull the herd from time to time and ensure that you were capable of being attacked.  The fact that people had no interest in you was your greatest defense.  Well done on being uninteresting.

Now as we trail off into the great unknown, it is time for everyone to be involved or hasten their exit.  There are sufficient machinations still to be made for life to be interesting, but the general apathy has reached terminal levels.  This wont stop me trying to motivate people however ;)

I only recognize you Jerge because of the hundreds of parasites that held out in GPA, you ventured forth every now and then and said something, sometimes even insightful.  Well done, you were wasted in GPA, you could have been a ''player''.  For whatever reason people choose to waste their talents, it is their choice to make.