Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

I literally admitted to the war being about at least 10 different reasons, SNX letting you back in, your tie to slap, you being an idiot, Snx plotting against polar, you running your mouth.

We have told you the real reason for this war multiple times, I literally told you it no more than 5 hours ago.  The only reason I keep changing it, its because whatever we say, you aren't going to listen, so I might as well have fun with it.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grub, frustrated that I will not bow to him, makes a deal with the devil, allowing Colonel Terminator, known now as the Butcher, to use any and all means to crush the rebellion:

As a result, Polar's reign of terror continues with an invasion of the brown team, in an attempt to depose the duly elected senator Yanwar:

Screenshot_20180509-200341.png

Edited by The Zigur

8 hours ago, The Zigur said:

It spoils their illusion of the whole world supposedly being on their side, that's why they feel it is so important to attack those who disagree with their narrative.

As usual, you are incorrect. Multiple other alliances threatened Harry. Polar was just more willing to pull the trigger to show that lines shouldn't be crossed.

5 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Terminator had been harassing ISX for months before that, including threats and spy attacks. So you can claim what you want, but anyone actually intelligent will realize that the feigned outrage about a meme was simply the pretext for a war that was long in the works.

Even terminator admitted on discord the geopolitical ends of attacking ISX (potential threat aligned with SLAP, with grievances over getting backstabbed). So you can repeat your narrative, and I can patiently explain the facts of the matter without fear of Polar's implied permawar threats.

He did the same to me when I was MoFA of TTK, he'd routinely post a link to one of our top nations and say, i'm gonna nuke him. Or talk crap, or say he's going to roll us. Guess what, that's term, he likes to get a rise out of people. Do you know why we didn't get hit while I was MoFA? Because I didn't rise to the bait, because I showed him respect while also showing him it didn't bother me. 

You always rise to the bait. You make yourself a target over and over again.

28 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

He did the same to me when I was MoFA of TTK, he'd routinely post a link to one of our top nations and say, i'm gonna nuke him. Or talk crap, or say he's going to roll us. Guess what, that's term, he likes to get a rise out of people. Do you know why we didn't get hit while I was MoFA? Because I didn't rise to the bait, because I showed him respect while also showing him it didn't bother me. 

You always rise to the bait. You make yourself a target over and over again.

The victim blaming is cute, but just because I speak my mind as anyone should be able to in a free society, doesnt mean I should be attacked for it. People complain about how "boring" this world is yet simultaneously try to drive everyone colorful from the world.

Bad news for tyrants is that the same thing was tried in 2008 and I'm still here today. I know all the tricks, the lures, and false baits. I remember being convinced to not use nukes and then getting EZI'd for rotating people in and out of peacemode in IAA. They demanded I falsely say i was wrong then and I didnt submit, why would I be scared of some tinpot despots today?

Once people see that polar can't actually kill me, and that I am still posting every day in a few months, they will realize that Polar is nothing to be afraid of. It was the same with Vox Populi a decade ago.

Edited by The Zigur

6 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Terminator had been harassing ISX for months before that, including threats and spy attacks. So you can claim what you want, but anyone actually intelligent will realize that the feigned outrage about a meme was simply the pretext for a war that was long in the works.

Even terminator admitted on discord the geopolitical ends of attacking ISX (potential threat aligned with SLAP, with grievances over getting backstabbed). So you can repeat your narrative, and I can patiently explain the facts of the matter without fear of Polar's implied permawar threats.

Very well, continue to play your silly games. Continue to play the victim.  Continue to wish desperately that somebody will be dumb enough to fall for your nonsense.  Continue to ad your legacy of failures.  That is your decision.   You chose to live in a fantasy world where you are some are some champion of the people but, in reality the people want your head on spike.  You choose to fail just as you always have.  So be it,  I am done with you.  

I'm not "playing the victim" when I was objectively wronged by Polar. They have turned to evil as evidenced by Grub's nihilism and desire to wage war for the sake of war. He literally thinks neutrals are "parasites" because they don't participate in his warmongering. As if we all exist to serve his will.

I think not. I will be the first to stand up against this new tyranny, just as I stood up to Moo, the Mushroom Kingdom, Mushqaeda, Rayvon's NSO, and Doom War era Doomsphere. The best way to be free of their yoke is by dropping down to the lower tier where their ability to attack people is weakest. The objective of a successful resistance is to hinder Polar's ability to wage war against other peaceful nations and alliances, which means coordination and communication is key. People are strongest when they work together against tyranny, and don't lose hope because the other side seems invincible. Never quit this world, that's what they want.

Edited by The Zigur

7 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

I don't know if you interacted with MK at all; I know you did not interact with MK while they were in power.

Here's one of several essays I wrote critical of the MK philosophy while I was an NPO member.

5 hours ago, The Zigur said:

[Ooc: went inactive cause I joined the Army]

Point being, if you ever fought MK it would have been the DH-NPO war. Your ass would've been kicked pretty hard.

I just had a good discussion on CN radio that has helped me to construct my thoughts further, especially when it comes to the dialectic behind this war. Grub/Termie and myself truly represent complete opposites:

1. One party represents the jackboot, fear, and violence, the destroying of production, the regression of global society towards tribalism and gang warfare.
  2. The other represents the easel, hope, and creativity, the building of civilization, the progress of global society towards democracy and stable peace.

Now, that not to say that the jackboot, fear, and violence don't have a place in the world. How can we see light if there is no darkness? However, there is also a need for the artist and philosopher to mend the hurts of the world inflicted by the destroyers. There is a reason people like Doitzel and Schatenmann and myself found a place in Vox Populi during a time when EZI was handed out like candy by those who had no philosophical grounding in power.

In a way, this struggle is necessary for progress to go forward and for the dialectic to continue. If villains like Terminator didn't exist, would it be possible for so many to have learned about the brutality of the past, and would liberty truly be valued if there wasn't a tyrant trying to take it away?

I find myself in a terrible position, caught between idealism on the one hand and destruction in the other. It would be easy to simply quit this world, or subject myself to whatever humiliations Polar would gleefully inflict. But if I do not speak out, would anyone else?

Edited by The Zigur

10 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

So Grub is a hero defending the honor of his members, while you are the jackboot who wants to destroy peace and civility.

Im curious how you come to that conclusion when Grub said this:

"[...]there is no golden age to come, only war, preparation for war and the end.  It truly can not come fast enough."

Sure sounds like "the jackboot, fear, and violence, the destroying of production, the regression of global society towards tribalism and gang warfare."

Edited by The Zigur

1 minute ago, Joseph Black said:

Sounds like a realist knowing that in the end all we are is dust in the wind. 

That's fine, my philosophy will continue to resemble "the easel, hope, and creativity, the building of civilization, the progress of global society towards democracy and stable peace." That is the true reason for my "impasse" with Polar.

Peace and prosperity are beautiful virtues and worth pursuing for any alliance. You however have no interest in any of those.

You have continually shown time and time again that, when your ideas are challenged and proven false you turn to petty insults and slandering anyone who disagrees with you. 

Edited by Joseph Black

11 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

Peace and prosperity are beautiful virtues and worth pursuing for any alliance. You however have no interest in any of those.

You have continually shown time and time again that you have no interest in respecting anyone who disagrees with you. 

I seek the respect of a totally different class of people than you seek to appeal to. I've never gotten along with the politicians, or the schemers, or the warlords. The people I respect are thinkers, philosophers, and the common producers who work so hard towards building a society worth living in.

Edited by The Zigur

Again, you only agree with those who are willing to hang on your every word and luck your boots.

You dismiss valid points by trivializing the person making the comment with characterizations like politicians, warmonger, jackboot, and those are your more civil labels. 

You prove again, that your a tyrant, ignorant of the deeper meanings of the true philosophy you delve out as bits of fortune cookie wisdom.

Edited by Joseph Black