Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

rainbowbrrd3-1-7-3.png?t=1292982527

IMPERIAL DECREE

Mission successful - fleas exterminated.  iSX is hereby granted relief from further treatments on the following basis:

1.  Junkalunka, including his heirs and successors in various names including, but not limited to,  Tywin, Immortan Junka and The Zigur will not be re-admitted into iSX ever.

2.  Junkalunka, including his heirs and successors in various names including, but not limited to,  Tywin, Immortan Junka and The Zigur will remain sanctioned on White until authorized by

the New Polar Order.

Go forth and lie down with dogs no more.  Soccerlife is satisfied.

AlmightyGrub
Regent & Imperator Emeritus, New Polar Order

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One dark chapter in CN history ends and another begins. The philosopher-king is hunted past ZI, while the barbarian thug is exalted.

6ae3b3fafd6f5de00e6487bc5150fe1f.jpg

As much as Polar would be delighted for me to disappear into the darkness and reroll, I think it is important that I remain, the ghost of CN past as one fellow put it on discord, to shed light on tyranny.

Edited by The Zigur

8 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Undesirable to who? Tyrants?

P. much the community at large, after your little !@#$shows as of late.

I would compare you to Rotavele at this point, but, even they knew when to stfu so -some- alliances would still accept them.

They could also be bothered to make unconditional apologies.

Edited by DeathAdder

3 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

P. much the community at large, after your little !@#$shows as of late.

I would compare you to Rotavele at this point, but, even they knew when to stfu so -some- alliances would still accept them.

They could also be bothered to make unconditional apologies.

rotavele was quite a bit more malicious, tbh. tywin at least is delusional enough to think he doesn't cross lines.

6 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

rotavele was quite a bit more malicious, tbh. tywin at least is delusional enough to think he doesn't cross lines.

I don't really believe Tywin is dumb enough to not realize that he's crossed a line. It's just an act. He knows precisely what he's doing, when he does it.

19 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Only the low IQ calls someone a "liar" without actually explaining the lie.  My views on the war itself are not changed, and Terminator was demanding alot worse until Grub interceded and made it seem less like 2008.

Your propaganda and lies are that Polar was using your insult to fake a war against SNX and to destroy them. That SNX is a major threat to them and they need to wipe them out. I would also point out that you called Grub a machiavellian master who manipulates the world and that Polar is the evil henchmen  of the hegemony that needs to be taken down.

So lets see the facts

1. Polar smacked SNX because of you, but did not crush or cripple them (can you cripple something that self-cripples in war?) SNX now has peace and can grow unhindered by you.

2. Grub was reasonable as all hell in this war, even you now say he interceded and saved you from the big bad mean Terminator. See this is why you are only propaganda, your facts change with the winds. Grub was evil, now he's not, just like he wasn't before when you were allied to him, but then he was when he dropped you. You can't keep it straight, because its not about the truth it's about what suits you at the moment. The truth does not contradict itself.

Also, only those who are truly insecure need to continually insult others intelligence and continually boast how they are such great philosophers, good looking, etc... etc... It's quite sad actually. I'm perfectly comfortable with my looks and intelligence, so much so that I don't need to denigrate others nor boast about myself.

Good day sir

The reasonable position would have been to not attack ISX at all. However, relative to Terminator, Grub is open to reason. And reason dictates that policies like EZI and gag orders create more problems than they solved. I really have no position to bargain from and solely rely on reason to guide Polar away from the irrational dictates of those like Terminator.

As to ISX being attacked, the alliance has suffered massive infrastructure losses that will amount to untold billions in warchest and revenue losses. There's no rational purpose in fighting high-tech EMP turtles unnecessarily, which makes this peace agreement possible despite threats of a longer-term war.

Edited by The Zigur

4 hours ago, The Zigur said:

The reasonable position would have been to not attack ISX at all. However, relative to Terminator, Grub is open to reason. And reason dictates that policies like EZI and gag orders create more problems than they solved. I really have no position to bargain from and solely rely on reason to guide Polar away from the irrational dictates of those like Terminator.

As to ISX being attacked, the alliance has suffered massive infrastructure losses that will amount to untold billions in warchest and revenue losses. There's no rational purpose in fighting high-tech EMP turtles unnecessarily, which makes this peace agreement possible despite threats of a longer-term war.

You were entirely inconsequential to them getting peace when they did, which was waiting on them from the start to surrender and agree to the terms of keeping you out of there.

Come down off your delusion that you did anything beyond cause them to get rolled.

1 hour ago, DeathAdder said:

You were entirely inconsequential to them getting peace when they did, which was waiting on them from the start to surrender and agree to the terms of keeping you out of there.

Come down off your delusion that you did anything beyond cause them to get rolled.

I made no claim beyond using reason to defend against the excesses of tyranny. I don't have the political or logistical means to defend myself otherwise.