Can't buy land

Greatest Mothers

I can't buy land and I need it to reach 1,000 land (I'm actualy at 985.77), the nation is in anarchy due war but I have enough money to buy land, then it must be a bug, because message says

Either you do not have enough land or Florins to perform that transaction or you attempted to purchase more than the maximum amount of land available to purchase at one time is 100 miles. The maximum amount of land that you can sell is -100 miles.

I tried multiple times with different amounts, I tried even with small amounts of money, I can't buy land: I tried to buy 99.9,  then 90, then 50, then 20, then even just only 5 miles, it doesn't work.

Thank you for your attention.

Vampir.

Edited by Greatest Mothers

It still doesn't work, I just tried to buy 1,000 $ and 10,000 $ and both times it said

Either you do not have enough land or Florins to perform that transaction or you attempted to purchase more than the maximum amount of land available to purchase at one time is 100 miles. The maximum amount of land that you can sell is -100 miles.

18 hours ago, admin said:

What version of Firefox are you running? I'm on 59.0.2 and it's working fine here.

Checked, it's 56.0 and it says there's 57.0 available: that's quite weird since it have be upgraded just only three days ago.

Vampir.

EDIT: upgraded to 59.0.2 (64 bit), the problem persist.