FTW Declaration of War

Canik

4 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

Avakael,

I have more than enough for our war. So don't worry your self about that. It seems your the only one in Kashmir who knows how to fight anyway. 

Cordially,

Joseph M. Black

P.S. Bring....  on... the.... casualties.....

Try declaring on an alliance that isn't total garbage, I promise we'll be far more entertaining for you.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Master Hakai said:

I see! There are no more than 2 members in that alliance so you have got a point. 

Master Hakai,

They already got the invitation, how many are in my NS range? I don't see them hitting very hard either.

Joseph M. Black

Edited by Joseph Black

With all due respect, Caustic - and I do mean with all due respect - you sir may eat !@#$. Kindly. :)

As for FEAR, most if not all wars were down-declares. Not complaining one bit, mind you, but it shows strategy more than skill. We all have anecdotes either way showing one side faring better than the other in individual wars but ultimately it's immaterial. We've got war, let's enjoy it if nothing else.

Say, Canik, don't you have your war against FAN to plan for anyhow?

22 hours ago, SirWilliam said:

With all due respect, Caustic - and I do mean with all due respect - you sir may eat !@#$. Kindly. :)

As for FEAR, most if not all wars were down-declares. Not complaining one bit, mind you, but it shows strategy more than skill. We all have anecdotes either way showing one side faring better than the other in individual wars but ultimately it's immaterial. We've got war, let's enjoy it if nothing else.

Say, Canik, don't you have your war against FAN to plan for anyhow?

FEAR has been gone for 3 years but nice to see you remember us. :) Enjoy the war!

Nope, I don't have a war against FAN to plan. Just a war against Kashmir.

Also - shout out to tanglerat for putting up a good fight. o/