FTW Declaration of War

Canik

50 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Polar can barely even handle ISX lol, they won't go after FTW.

Who said we can't handle a bunch of turtles, I'm winning all of my wars and I'd wager the rest of polar is as well.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Morphine said:

Oh you mean like the other AAs beside Kashmir currently hitting ISX without any ties to Polar? 

Seems FTW took the cowards way out. Kashmir is 1/3 the size of FTW. By my accounts - we declared 8 wars on ISX. Revolutionary. I can see now why FTW had to step in. Forget Polar and NG, Kashmir alone was going to take down ISX. We needed to be stopped. 

You think we should've hit Polar/NG? Why? They posted a DoW giving plenty of reason for their attack. Try doing that or even just contacting me in private next time and perhaps this could be avoided.

1 hour ago, Morphine said:

They can call us bandwagoners but anybody who invests 3 minutes of time can see that we have history with Polar and NG. Particularly - you can find our treaty to NG from the days of "The Devils Brigade" who merged into Kashmir. 

List it in your bio or wiki and it'll only take 3 minutes. It doesn't seem to be an official treaty though. You yourself claim Kashmir is still paperless. 

9 hours ago, Canik said:

ceFU4q

Kashmir has opportunisticly bandwagoned onto this war without any real justification as far as I'm aware. They posted no DoW. They have no ties to those in the Polar - ISX War as far as I am aware or anyone close to FTW. I assume they do have one reason, they want to beat up on ISX. That is not enough for FTW to sit idlely by and allow an unconnected alliance to bandwagon on our allies. At least Polar has some reasoning and obviously the ability to back it up.

So at the request of our ally, ISX, we hereby declare war on Kashmir.

This should not be taken as defending Junka's actions. We condemn his actions and FTW aid will cease to him in response. Nor do we intend to interfere with the actual Polar - ISX War. We are simply here to counter Kashmir's shameless bandwagoning. Nothing more. :)

Signed,
Canik - The Mad King of FTW

I asked them too. Thanks. 

>Derides an alliance for being opportunistic

>Hits only the alliance with no treaty ties

:rolleyes:

Really though I'm not complaining. We were asked to take part in the mercy killing of ISX so we did. You had a treaty and you honored it in a limited fashion. Life goes on for us both.

2 hours ago, Canik said:

You think we should've hit Polar/NG? Why? They posted a DoW giving plenty of reason for their attack. Try doing that or even just contacting me in private next time and perhaps this could be avoided.

I didn't say you should hit Polar/NG. About contacting you in private, that works both ways. If you asked me how we are involved I would've told you.

2 hours ago, Terminator said:

Canik is a coward, has been, always will be. FTW doesnt fight actual wars that is why they have treaty ties to both sides of the web so they have an out.

May Odin grant you wisdom, you !@#$@#$ idiot.

2 hours ago, Terminator said:

Canik is a coward, has been, always will be. FTW doesnt fight actual wars that is why they have treaty ties to both sides of the web so they have an out.

We are all not as rude as you Terminator.....some of us can make friends on both sides....

AL

8 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Literally Terminator would have to go beg big daddy NPO to fight FTW for him, because Polar doesnt have a super-tier. He already threw a massive fit and had to cry for help just dealing with Wobblies. 

Dance, puppet.

3 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Yes. You can't even be bothered to comprehend treaties in this conflict. Nor can the majority of the people posting in here. This is why you're all just irrelevant Micros.

I'm not allowed to be part of a micro anymore, all I get to do is post on the owf.

4 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Yes. You can't even be bothered to comprehend treaties in this conflict. Nor can the majority of the people posting in here. This is why you're all just irrelevant Micros.

Won't even argue - I am guilty.

13 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

That's your own fault. If I acted like you in any of the three alliances I've been in, I would've been tossed long ago.

Exactly you are in Minc and flying our allies AM colors like your member of Am....Which is it? Whose side are you on?:wacko:

6 minutes ago, Stonewall14 said:

Exactly you are in Minc and flying our allies AM colors like your member of Am....Which is it? Whose side are you on?:wacko:

That was to Zigur. Morphine freely admitted that he didn't know what all treaties were in play here, so, I can't fault him for not knowing why FTW declared how they did so.