FTW Declaration of War

Canik

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, CrinkledStraw said:

...Why not just have a discussion with Kashmir? :psyduck:

Its easier to just declare war and claim ignorance/negligence to the fact we had a right to be involved. 

The truth is that they wanted to defend ISX but don't have a cajones to attack Polar, NG, AM, or even their own direct treaty partner Nordreich. By their own admission they agree with the reasoning for the war, they just don't like the fact we are involved. 

Edited by Morphine

I mean, I understand why FTW is bored; they've gone a while without fighting a hard war I believe. Not to say anything of their character -- it's hard to find a losing or even war that isn't outright suicidal with the current treaty web.  FTW is certainly an alliance contributing to the cluster of treaties. They're also far from the worst. I doubt it's that they love their infra too much, because these guys were friends with one of the most erratic alliances in the game at one point. I would have  called their willingness to burn for a bad cause a fault at one point, even.

Walking up to a random alliance and punching them in the nose because it's an even fight just isn't the same, either. This is basically the best fight FTW has been able to take on in a while

it still looks like garbage because they tiptoed around the CB yet didn't tiptoe hard enough.

Edited by Neo Uruk

At the end of the day Kashmir still attacked without a treaty tying them to the war. Adding disrespect towards FTW by not posting a DoW explaining themselves or contacting FTW. Yes, we could have contacted them but they could've contacted us as well and it would have been common-courtesy to do so. I would've contacted FTW first if the roles were reversed.. that is, unless I was willing or wanting FTW to counter me.

15 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Have you ever even been on the losing side of a war?

Likely not but I throw caution to the wind either way as it's better to die a man then a cowering in the corner.

4 hours ago, Canik said:

At the end of the day Kashmir still attacked without a treaty tying them to the war. Adding disrespect towards FTW by not posting a DoW explaining themselves or contacting FTW. Yes, we could have contacted them but they could've contacted us as well and it would have been common-courtesy to do so. I would've contacted FTW first if the roles were reversed.. that is, unless I was willing or wanting FTW to counter me.

No one cares about ftw. Just keep sentencing snx to get hit harder

Never seen such complaining and trolling of an alliance defending an ally, it's normally the other way round when they don't defend.

Saying they didn't hit x/y or z because of one reason or other, isn't going to prevent x/y or z from getting involved if there is legitimate connections.

More people fighting is what most would want, so be !@#$@#$ happy.

Edited by Jay Kay

9 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

I mean, I understand why FTW is bored; they've gone a while without fighting a hard war I believe. Not to say anything of their character -- it's hard to find a losing or even war that isn't outright suicidal with the current treaty web.  FTW is certainly an alliance contributing to the cluster of treaties. They're also far from the worst. I doubt it's that they love their infra too much, because these guys were friends with one of the most erratic alliances in the game at one point. I would have  called their willingness to burn for a bad cause a fault at one point, even.

Basically this, especially so for nations in the 100k+ tier.

On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 8:59 PM, Canik said:

ceFU4q

Kashmir has opportunisticly bandwagoned onto this war without any real justification as far as I'm aware. They posted no DoW. They have no ties to those in the Polar - ISX War as far as I am aware or anyone close to FTW. I assume they do have one reason, they want to beat up on ISX. That is not enough for FTW to sit idlely by and allow an unconnected alliance to bandwagon on our allies. At least Polar has some reasoning and obviously the ability to back it up.

So at the request of our ally, ISX, we hereby declare war on Kashmir.

This should not be taken as defending Junka's actions. We condemn his actions and FTW aid will cease to him in response. Nor do we intend to interfere with the actual Polar - ISX War. We are simply here to counter Kashmir's shameless bandwagoning. Nothing more. :)

Signed,
Canik - The Mad King of FTW

Damn, that flag is sexy.  Let's get some!

o/FTW

o/ROWL

10 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

Likely not but I throw caution to the wind either way as it's better to die a man then a cowering in the corner.

i mean i can't remember which war it was but atlas at least took major damage from invicta

10 hours ago, Jay Kay said:

Never seen such complaining and trolling of an alliance defending an ally, it's normally the other way round when they don't defend.

Saying they didn't hit x/y or z because of one reason or other, isn't going to prevent x/y or z from getting involved if there is legitimate connections.

More people fighting is what most would want, so be !@#$@#$ happy.

cherry picking to extremes has always garnered that response if we're being honest

More like Minister of Needing-Coin lol, amiright? :P

He is aware tho that his warchest needs work. Even though it's the biggest warchest in FTW. By far. I only have $15 personally. Spent it all in the red light district. ;(

2 hours ago, Canik said:

More like Minister of Needing-Coin lol, amiright? :P

He is aware tho that his warchest needs work. Even though it's the biggest warchest in FTW. By far. I only have $15 personally. Spent it all in the red light district. ;(

Declaring war on me makes it too late for work on his bank account. One week with me (and I'm not a particularly special player) will require a year to rebuild back to where he started- and that's assuming he continues to ignore his warchesting requirements and goes balls out on buying infra.

4 hours ago, Avakael said:

Declaring war on me makes it too late for work on his bank account. One week with me (and I'm not a particularly special player) will require a year to rebuild back to where he started- and that's assuming he continues to ignore his warchesting requirements and goes balls out on buying infra.

Avakael,

I have more than enough for our war. So don't worry your self about that. It seems your the only one in Kashmir who knows how to fight anyway. 

Cordially,

Joseph M. Black

P.S. Bring....  on... the.... casualties.....