FTW Declaration of War

Canik

ceFU4q

Kashmir has opportunisticly bandwagoned onto this war without any real justification as far as I'm aware. They posted no DoW. They have no ties to those in the Polar - ISX War as far as I am aware or anyone close to FTW. I assume they do have one reason, they want to beat up on ISX. That is not enough for FTW to sit idlely by and allow an unconnected alliance to bandwagon on our allies. At least Polar has some reasoning and obviously the ability to back it up.

So at the request of our ally, ISX, we hereby declare war on Kashmir.

This should not be taken as defending Junka's actions. We condemn his actions and FTW aid will cease to him in response. Nor do we intend to interfere with the actual Polar - ISX War. We are simply here to counter Kashmir's shameless bandwagoning. Nothing more. :)

Signed,
Canik - The Mad King of FTW

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honorable Denzins, 

Civility and decorum are the hallmarks of an honorable man. This world is lacking in honorable men. Tonight, only beasts die in the field, and tomorrow none shall be worth burying.

Humbly,

Joseph "Muddog" Black

Edited by Joseph Black

5 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Bout time. Here I was thinking you'd show us no love. It was clear you wouldn't hit the Oculus aligned AAs. Pretty bold to activate an O level treaty though.

Morphine,

Hitting our friends, friends isn't in the spirit of what we do. Besides ISX will come out of this wiser.

Sincerely,

Joseph "Muddog" Black

P.S. Mobile posting isn't as easy.

Edited by Joseph Black

10 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

Morphine,

Hitting our friends, friends isn't in the spirit of what we do. Besides ISX will come out of this wiser.

Sincerely,

Joseph "Muddog" Black

P.S. Mobile posting isn't as easy.

History has shown that ISX will never learn and apparently neither will FTW. As par the course FTW will drop their treaty with ISX and then resign months later and it will continue on and on. I am hopeful that Oculus will finally end this reign of asshattery

Edited by Morphine

12 minutes ago, Morphine said:

History has shown that ISX will never learn and apparently neither will FTW. As par the course FTW will drop their treaty with ISX and then resign months later and it will continue. 

Morphine,

Your powers of prophecy astounded me.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Edited by Joseph Black

1 minute ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

This seems a bit puzzling, Terminator had invited us to join him and Morphine has co-membership in M-Inc and Kashmir.

The op is incorrect in that it was not a ‘band ‘wagoning effort’.

The OP is incorrect in more ways than one but who am I to argue the causes for war. I have and will roll for a hell of a lot less.

OP is not that incorrect because I said there were no ties or justification as far as I'm aware. Kashmir is famously a paperless alliance. I checked your bio & wiki. I asked friends and alliances around us if there were aware of Kashmir treaties connecting them to this war. Nothing indicated Kashmir had good reason to be in this war.

List your treaties if you have them. If not, don't be suprised when people think you have no treaties.

10 minutes ago, Canik said:

OP is not that incorrect because I said there were no ties or justification as far as I'm aware. Kashmir is famously a paperless alliance. I checked your bio & wiki. I asked friends and alliances around us if there were aware of Kashmir treaties connecting them to this war. Nothing indicated Kashmir had good reason to be in this war.

List your treaties if you have them. If not, don't be suprised when people think you have no treaties.

We aren't surprised per say. If you truly asked around, you have 2 (possibly 3) allies who should easily be able to find out how/why we are involved in this war.

Edited by Morphine

1 hour ago, Morphine said:

We aren't surprised per say. If you truly asked around, you have 2 (possibly 3) allies who should easily be able to find out how/why we are involved in this war.

They couldn't even figure out what alliances they wanted to hit. Apparently, FTW decided on people without at least indirect ties to Polar and whiffed on a large portion of that group.

1 hour ago, Neo Uruk said:

They couldn't even figure out what alliances they wanted to hit. Apparently, FTW decided on people without at least indirect ties to Polar and whiffed on a large portion of that group.

Unless they meant indirect ties to Oculus since they drew the line at "with ties to those in the Polar-ISX War". 

1 hour ago, Neo Uruk said:

I just want clean criteria if you're going to announce it's a war on bandwagons :(

Oh you mean like the other AAs beside Kashmir currently hitting ISX without any ties to Polar? 

Seems FTW took the cowards way out. Kashmir is 1/3 the size of FTW. By my accounts - we declared 8 wars on ISX. Revolutionary. I can see now why FTW had to step in. Forget Polar and NG, Kashmir alone was going to take down ISX. We needed to be stopped. 

12 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Oh you mean like the other AAs beside Kashmir currently hitting ISX without any ties to Polar? 

Seems FTW took the cowards way out. Kashmir is 1/3 the size of FTW. By my accounts - we declared 8 wars on ISX. Revolutionary. I can see now why FTW had to step in. Forget Polar and NG, Kashmir alone was going to take down ISX. We needed to be stopped. 

Nice to see you served with your own medicine for a change, always enjoy seeing bandwaggoners cry.

3 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Nice to see you served with your own medicine for a change, always enjoy seeing bandwaggoners cry.

Who's crying? Kashmir has never had an issue with war. We welcome it - exactly the same sentiment I expressed to Canik privately. 

But to keep everybody more entertained there is a certain amount of OWF chestbeating involved in wars like this. As such I am just wondering who is in charge of FTWs FA department. Quite stupid for FTW to step in the way of a Polar/NG war because that is exactly what they are doing. They can say they aren't- but they are. They can call us bandwagoners but anybody who invests 3 minutes of time can see that we have history with Polar and NG. Particularly - you can find our treaty to NG from the days of "The Devils Brigade" who merged into Kashmir. 

15 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Who's crying? Kashmir has never had an issue with war. We welcome it - exactly the same sentiment I expressed to Canik privately. 

But to keep everybody more entertained there is a certain amount of OWF chestbeating involved in wars like this. As such I am just wondering who is in charge of FTWs FA department. Quite stupid for FTW to step in the way of a Polar/NG war because that is exactly what they are doing. They can say they aren't- but they are. They can call us bandwagoners but anybody who invests 3 minutes of time can see that we have history with Polar and NG. Particularly - you can find our treaty to NG from the days of "The Devils Brigade" who merged into Kashmir. 

Polar can barely even handle ISX lol, they won't go after FTW.