Jump to content

An Umbrella Announcement


Recommended Posts

post-436-1523309341.png

 

On November the 4th, 2017, Malinok bravely attacked Hime Themis of Dulra. Since then one hundred and fifty seven (157) days have passed, each one of which was been spent at war. Over one hundred and thirty (130) thousand units of technology have been wiped off of Dulra. Over two million four hundred thousand (2,400,000) nation strength has been destroyed from all participants in this battle. Billions have been spent. A sea of Davids have slain Goliath.

 

Umbrella has accomplished its mission of taking the nation with the most technology on planet bob to below ten thousand technology. We have proven that even gods may bleed. I would like to pay respect to every Umbrella nation that made this possible (with the lamentable omission of Malinok, whose data I was not able to grab). Each Umbrella nation fought valiantly and bravely in the face of adversary. Our exploits are summarized below:

 

post-436-1523309466.png

 

No conflict can be fought without two sides and the realm of the rose has fought well in this conflict despite their lack of practice or know how. I commend you particularly for your wide spread use of sanctions (and organization of secret trades to mitigate our response), it is something (unfortunately) not often done on Planet Bob. In honor of Umbrella's achievements we are unilaterally offering all nations in the both the realm of the rose and old guard white peace. You have earned it. No new attacks will be waged on any of your nations for (at minimum) six months. Umbrella has accomplished what it set out to do and we  see no reason you should all be forced to sit in peace mode any further.

 

With Love,
Umbrella 

Edited by Natan
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, James Spanier said:

Interesting, congrats to Umbrella I suppose. So much for Hime's great punishment of Umbrella or whatever.

 

 

i thought the goal was zero tech, but still huge losses on both sides, crazy how big people can get. Second server please!

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

 

 

i thought the goal was zero tech, but still huge losses on both sides, crazy how big people can get. Second server please!

10k is the new zero. Besides, Umbrella is out of nations in range with enough tech to not make it a near endless slog. 100k tech is a lot, but it's over the course of 17 nations, whereas Hime lost all that tech alone. A lifetime of work.

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

 

 

i thought the goal was zero tech, but still huge losses on both sides, crazy how big people can get. Second server please!

Are we not merciful?!

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, James Spanier said:

10k is the new zero. Besides, Umbrella is out of nations in range with enough tech to not make it a near endless slog. 100k tech is a lot, but it's over the course of 17 nations, whereas Hime lost all that tech alone. A lifetime of work.

 

 

No doubt, a lifetime of work? or money?

Link to post
Share on other sites

It has been a long 157 days...especially for HT.  I would especially like to thank Clash of Discord for not only fighting with honor, but making the decimation of my own pixels somewhat fun. Also, it is MUCH appreciated that when I had to deal with a health crisis of one of my kids, that all attacks ceased. Thank you. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kirke said:

It has been a long 157 days...especially for HT.  I would especially like to thank Clash of Discord for not only fighting with honor, but making the decimation of my own pixels somewhat fun. Also, it is MUCH appreciated that when I had to deal with a health crisis of one of my kids, that all attacks ceased. Thank you. 

 

That's just sporting right there.  Good on'em, and hope your kid is all good.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Good Natan

 

 It would appear not all got the message.

message_unopened.png  
4/10/2018 1:37:48 AM Unknown Sender message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png
message_unopened.png  
4/10/2018 1:37:38 AM Unknown Sender message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png
message_unopened.png  
4/10/2018 1:37:07 AM Evry88 message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png
message_unopened.png  
4/10/2018 1:37:01 AM Evry88 message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png
message_unopened.png  
4/10/2018 1:36:54 AM Evry88 message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png
message_unopened.png  
4/10/2018 1:36:49 AM Evry88 message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png
message_unopened.png  
4/10/2018 1:36:43 AM Evry88 message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png
message_unopened.png  
4/10/2018 1:36:29 AM Evry88 message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png
message_unopened.png  
4/10/2018 1:36:22 AM Evry88 message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png
message_unopened.png  
4/10/2018 1:36:13 AM Evry88 message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png
message_unopened.png  
4/10/2018 1:36:06 AM Evry88 message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png

 

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hime Themis said:

Good Natan

 

 It would appear not all got the message.

message_unopened.png  
4/10/2018 1:37:48 AM Unknown Sender message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png  
message_unopened.png  
4/10/2018 1:37:38 AM Unknown Sender message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png  
message_unopened.png  
4/10/2018 1:37:07 AM Evry88 message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png  
message_unopened.png  
4/10/2018 1:37:01 AM Evry88 message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png  
message_unopened.png  
4/10/2018 1:36:54 AM Evry88 message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png  
message_unopened.png  
4/10/2018 1:36:49 AM Evry88 message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png  
message_unopened.png  
4/10/2018 1:36:43 AM Evry88 message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png  
message_unopened.png  
4/10/2018 1:36:29 AM Evry88 message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png  
message_unopened.png  
4/10/2018 1:36:22 AM Evry88 message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png  
message_unopened.png  
4/10/2018 1:36:13 AM Evry88 message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png  
message_unopened.png  
4/10/2018 1:36:06 AM Evry88 message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png

 

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

 

 

I mean, maybe its just me. But after I got 100k in tech destroyed and I'd gotten peace. I might contact the other side privately about stragglers hitting me rather than trying to shame them in public. I mean.... This happens in almost every war, it's what back channels are for.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

 

 

I mean, maybe its just me. But after I got 100k in tech destroyed and I'd gotten peace. I might contact the other side privately about stragglers hitting me rather than trying to shame them in public. I mean.... This happens in almost every war, it's what back channels are for.

Good Maine GOP

 

 Of course one has to get peace to actually claim there was peace, and a defeat alert and nukes do not mean peace to me, how about you?

 As to the private channels ,Then again maybe that was tried and there was no response.

 As the only active war, not a straggler, I was just surprised that their only attacker was not informed or chose to ignore the order.

158 days does not change things from 157 not including the fake rogue attack. :)

Thank you for the suggestion.

 I am sure Good Natan will handle this honourably as he always does.

 

Respectfully

Dame HIme Themis

 

 

 

Edited by Hime Themis
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Hime Themis said:

Good Natan

 

 It would appear not all got the message.

message_unopened.png  
4/10/2018 1:37:48 AM Unknown Sender message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png  
message_unopened.png  
4/10/2018 1:37:38 AM Unknown Sender message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png  
message_unopened.png  
4/10/2018 1:37:07 AM Evry88 message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png  
message_unopened.png  
4/10/2018 1:37:01 AM Evry88 message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png  
message_unopened.png  
4/10/2018 1:36:54 AM Evry88 message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png  
message_unopened.png  
4/10/2018 1:36:49 AM Evry88 message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png  
message_unopened.png  
4/10/2018 1:36:43 AM Evry88 message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png  
message_unopened.png  
4/10/2018 1:36:29 AM Evry88 message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png  
message_unopened.png  
4/10/2018 1:36:22 AM Evry88 message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png  
message_unopened.png  
4/10/2018 1:36:13 AM Evry88 message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png  
message_unopened.png  
4/10/2018 1:36:06 AM Evry88 message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png

 

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

It's more than likely that the individual who spied on you was not in Umbrella.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

It's more than likely that the individual who spied on you was not in Umbrella.

Good Franz Ferdinand

 

 You might be correct, however the Naval Blockade,Defeat Alert, Bombing attack, cruise missile attack and nuclear attack most obviously were so I think the spy attack point is slightly frivolous. No? Particularly since they were in the same minute as the other attacks I suspect your point is to put it mildly irrelevant and incorrect.

 

Respectfully

Dame HIme Themis

 

Edited by Hime Themis
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hime Themis said:

Good Franz Ferdinand

 

 You might be correct, however the Naval Blockade,Defeat Alert, Bombing attack, cruise missile attack and nuclear attack most obviously were so I think the spy attack point is slightly frivolous. No? 

 

Respectfully

Dame HIme Themis

 

You are indeed correct, and I should have been more observant of the timestamps for the messages.

 

From what I can ascertain, Evry88's war started prior to this announcement (by around 3 days), so it would not be in contradiction to this thread. Unless I'm mistaken, once that fight is over then everything will be above board when it comes to peace.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

You are indeed correct, and I should have been more observant of the timestamps for the messages.

 

From what I can ascertain, Evry88's war started prior to this announcement (by around 3 days), so it would not be in contradiction to this thread. Unless I'm mistaken, once that fight is over then everything will be above board when it comes to peace.

Good Franz Ferdinand

 

 Perhaps it simply needed clarification and I am certain Good Natan will, however the words are  No new attacks will be waged on any of your nations. Not no new wars.

I had declined to attack at update out of respect for this deceleration so my bad if I misunderstood.

 

 Whatever achieves the white peace for my alliance and allies works for me. My wars are not an issue. I simply felt there might be some misunderstanding since I am the ONLY nation as war with your alliance in this war and have been for some time.

 

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Kirke said:

It has been a long 157 days...especially for HT.  I would especially like to thank Clash of Discord for not only fighting with honor, but making the decimation of my own pixels somewhat fun. Also, it is MUCH appreciated that when I had to deal with a health crisis of one of my kids, that all attacks ceased. Thank you. 

 

Even in our last days, nations can still be courteous. Hope all is well with the kiddo.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...