Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

Well, it is nice that Grub has come up with silly notions regarding his supposed importance to me. As Emperor of IAA in 2008, I had a vague hope to align with Polar if we survived the war, but while Ivan and Vladimir were indeed highly respected by myself, I was only vaguely aware of Electron Sponge and his role in the Unjust War (I was in FCC at the time), and of Grub I heard nothing. Indeed, the only time I really knew about Grub was after I had already joined Polar, and I chastised him in front of the whole alliance for the way he treated another Polar member.

Since that day he has held a bitter grudge against myself, to the extent of manipulating me as Emperor of ISX into thinking he could be trusted. My judgment there, and elsewhere, was truly my greatest sin as leader.

The delusions of old man Grub, while flattering, are simply that.

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You see Grub, when you decide to stab someone in the back you better make sure they don't live to tell the tale. I have no future ahead of me, at least not as long as you control politics. As you say, I have nothing to lose, and every reason to hate you and to continue to be as much of a nuisance as possible.

Edited by The Zigur

1 hour ago, The Zigur said:

It's usually the biggest, most violent thug who ends up leading the gang, and there is no question that no man commands more fear today than Terminator. 

When I served as Polar Director of the Press, I first became unpleasantly acquainted with Terminator. While Grub shrewdly pulled the strings with his plots, Terminator was the alliance enforcer, experienced in bullying and intimidation tactics.

As Polar began to consume the majority of her ex-allies following the resignation of Dajobo, Polar slowly abandoned the moralism championed by those like Schattenman to pursue a realpolitik strategy to impress Oculus.

Through a combination of Grub's machiavellianism and Terms brute thuggery, Polar quickly earned a bloody reputation. After briefly using ISX as an ally and buffer against SLAP, Polar finally secured her hegemonic position and proceeded to stab ISX in the back.

Today, little remains of Polar's idealism, for it has been replaced by nihilistic tyranny. I am one more loose end to be removed at the most convenient opportunity, but this loose end will not be removed quietly.

Wait what?

Polar used ISX as a tech farm. You sold your alliance out for protection at ridiculous rates. You were peasants farming for the Lord of the Manor. You were nothing more than tech. Everyone saw it, everyone told you that Polar was only using you for tech. Frankly Grub and Polar put up with more crap from you than most would, I guess the yummy tech was just too tempting. We can all go back and read the cancellation thread where it was recounted how many times Grub told you to just shut your mouth, to stop causing them problems. 

The issues always come back to you and your mouth. You do not know how to interact with people and your moralism and holding your head above everyone continues to get you rolled. What have you done in CN other than continually piss off every alliance you've been in, and get removed or kicked, or be ZI'ed again and again. At some point you can't blame everyone else, look in the mirror.

I've always in my entire career of CN been on the opposite side of the hegemonies, argued against them, participated in Karma. Yet I clearly will side with Polar on this, you deserve what comes to you, just like Methrage did. You are two sides of the same coin.

I'm ashamed both of you were in the FCC.

3 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

Six letter homophobic slur

Can you please get off your high horse, your continued obsession with me, much like Grub's, is something I find flattering. However, you have no moral high horse to ride considering your own past OOC insults.

Edited by The Zigur

40 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Can you please get off your high horse, your continued obsession with me, much like Grub's, is something I find flattering. However, you have no moral high horse to ride considering your own past OOC insults.

So you just called me a homphobic slur?. i wonder if that violates rules, since you imply it though you are too much of a coward to spell it out.

Yes, i have insulted you, YOU, not your family, not .... oh wait, who would marry you thats right. I will continue to insult you because you keep doing crap like this. You don't seem to understand that you are the cause of your downfalls and you want to blame everyone else for your problems. I HATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT. I have screwed up my life in almost every way possible and I've ALWAYS taken full responsibility for it.

Take responsibility like a man.

5 hours ago, The Zigur said:

The heroic partisan action of Wobblies must be recognized before we continue.

War Declaration Date War Declared By War Declared On Outcome
4/11/2018 1:33:33 AM 
war_info.png   icon_war_end.png   note.png

team_Black.gif

myatt 
Ruler: soultaker
umbrella

team_Brown.gif

Wobblies 
Ruler: Pile Butts
Imperium of Supernova X
Currently Fighting

I hope he kissed his tech goodbye before making that stupid move. :popcorn:

On 10/04/2018 at 6:17 AM, The Zigur said:

Oh and by the way, even after rerolling, I will maintain my current identity on my Discord account, to coordinate any future resistance, and to serve as a constant reminder that you failed to exterminate me. [And yes, I dont mind shelling out a few bucks to ensure my reroll is untraceable to the hegemony.]

Please, don't make me laugh. You're utterly incapable of doing anything of the sort: it would require you to keep your mouth shut on the OWF.

17 hours ago, Wobblies said:

NPO has no casus belli here. The Powindah have been trying to destroy ISNX in all it's incarnations for years now and they can't do it.  

Really? Because I'm sure I remember signing at least three treaties with various incarnations of that alliance, including the current one.

4 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Wobblies will be treated as a rogue and will not be offered peace under any terms offered to iSX, he will need to make his own arrangements. 

Terminator publicly called me out by name on the OWF to defend ISNX. How is that being a rouge when you accept someones invitation?

I believe I said y’all and y’all have a treaty. Meaning your alliance. Not you. I clearly want to destroy your alliance. 

Junka. I’m curious to know which I am. A back stabber? Fake gov? The enforcer? What. Your story changes so many times. 

Edited by Terminator

1 minute ago, Wobblies said:

Terminator publicly called me out by name on the OWF to defend ISNX. How is that being a rouge when you accept someones invitation?

Cry as hard as you want. Your nation is still targeted and will be rendered as useless as Junka. NPO also recognizes the Nation of Wobblies as a rogue State.

15 hours ago, The Zigur said:

You'e probably one of the people who will turn on him lol. That's not an insult to your character, btw. There's no dishonor in turning on a backstabber.

Please, Term is the least backstabby person I know. He's very much a front-stabber. He's not exactly quiet about who he doesn't like and what he wants to do to them.

12 hours ago, AtlasXero said:

Here let me clarify. He's said some pretty Effed up stuff, yeah he Was in, now he isn't in. It's not hard to put two and two together. He's been exiled and turned the alliance, the discord, and the main site over to gal and the imperium. I say again the ISX as a whole didn't support what he said. It would be in the least foolish and in the most suicidal to support that. I'm not concerned about how "ripe" this is coming from me. I'm speaking the facts. Why don't we get to the real reason the ISX is being targeted rather than the excuse? Junka makes a great excuse for it and his comment makes a good reason, but we all know that's not what's fueling the battle this time.

We have no particular problem with ISX as a whole. Apart from the general incompetence, we would have no particular objections to returning to previous arrangements.

8 hours ago, The Zigur said:

UPDATE: POLAR SUBVERTS SANCTIONS PROCESS IN ATTEMPT TO SUPPRESS OPPOSITION SPEECH

sanctions1.PNG

Sanctions, long reserved for use against active rogues, have been brought into play by the New Polar Order against the Kingdom of Umbar. This follows the initial invasion of the Imperium of Supernova X by barbarian forces lead by NpO's Shadow Emperor, Terminator. While the Kingdom of Umbar has promised to lead a resistance against the Polar-controlled hegemony, no military attacks had been executed by the Kingdom prior to the sanctions.

These sanctions follow attacks against the Imperium in the wake of controversial personal remarks exchanged in a discord server. The bandwaggon coalition has grown as many opportunists have joined as part of a "final victory" against the Imperium and all other resistance forces.

Yes, we sanctioned a rogue. Rogues get sanctioned. That's what sanctions are for.

4 hours ago, The Zigur said:

The real scum are those who use their supposed wives as a political tool for their continued attacks against ISX. No deceptive doublespeak you spew will remove these basic facts:

1. Terminator leaked information about the Polar-ISX cancellation to ISX adversaries, while Polar was still allied to ISX.
  2. Terminator threatened attacks against ISX for my supporting operations during the latest Methrage war.
  3. Terminator has frequently proclaimed his intent to "defeat" me and force me from this world.
  4. Terminator has engaged in repeated use of racist and homophobic language against myself.
  5. Terminator did nothing but gloat after attacking ISX, which is not the behavior of someone legitimately aggrieved.

Let's go through these in order, shall we:

1) Nope. I know precisely who leaked that information, and it wasn't Term, or any other Polar member.

2) Yes, if you interfere in what we're doing, we'll have objections to your interference.

3) Well, yes. You keep insulting him.

4) If you notice anybody breaking our Discord rules, kindly report it to an admin.

5) Nice to know that literally everything you've ever done has been illegitimate, given that gloating and whining is all you ever do.

For the rest of it: if you had said what you said in person, you'd probably have been punched, and would fully deserve it. You chose to do it here instead, and you're experiencing the results of that mistake.

2 hours ago, The Zigur said:

It's usually the biggest, most violent thug who ends up leading the gang, and there is no question that no man commands more fear today than Terminator. 

When I served as Polar Director of the Press, I first became unpleasantly acquainted with Terminator. While Grub shrewdly pulled the strings with his plots, Terminator was the alliance enforcer, experienced in bullying and intimidation tactics.

Neither of those is even remotely true: Grub is almost as open about who he doesn't like as Term is, and I've never seen Term do anything that could remotely be called intimidation.

As Polar began to consume the majority of her ex-allies following the resignation of Dajobo, Polar slowly abandoned the moralism championed by those like Schattenman to pursue a realpolitik strategy to impress Oculus.

I find it amusing that the period in which we supposedly abandoned Schattenman's principals coincides with the period in which Schattenman himself returned to activity within Polaris.

7 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

its actually really common to get upset at alliances receiving outside help during wars 

and i like wobblies

So ISNX is getting dog piled on for no good reason and someone is gonna get butt hurt over one allied nation coming over to help?

1 minute ago, Wobblies said:

So ISNX is getting dog piled on for no good reason and someone is gonna get butt hurt over one allied nation coming over to help?

I don't know who you are, or how much you read on here. If you don't know Junka's history and why he and SNX get hit over and over maybe you shouldn't butt in on here. The general CN consensus is that Junka gets what he deserves. This is agreed by both hegemony and those outside of the hegemony. He is persona non-grata to most in CN for his egoism, his antagonism, his whining, his better than everyone attitude, his pity parties. 

He continually gets hit for running his mouth. Why would you defend him? ISX made their bed by continuing to allow him in the alliance, to continually letting him back in knowing what would happen. We warned Galerion time and time again after they finally got Junka to step down as emperor what would happen. WE PREDICTED THIS. We warned him, Junka should have been booted at the time of Galerion's ascension. They own his actions because they did not boot him.

Now Grub has been quite reasonable in saying ISX can and will get peace, they just need to negotiate. ISX is getting punished for their support of Junka and for not heeding the warnings. If your alliance decided to honor their treaty I'd say ok bad decision but it's a treaty, honorable. You jumping in without it being an official alliance decision is being a rogue. Sorry.

15 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

I don't know who you are, or how much you read on here. If you don't know Junka's history and why he and SNX get hit over and over maybe you shouldn't butt in on here. The general CN consensus is that Junka gets what he deserves. This is agreed by both hegemony and those outside of the hegemony. He is persona non-grata to most in CN for his egoism, his antagonism, his whining, his better than everyone attitude, his pity parties. 

He continually gets hit for running his mouth. Why would you defend him? ISX made their bed by continuing to allow him in the alliance, to continually letting him back in knowing what would happen. We warned Galerion time and time again after they finally got Junka to step down as emperor what would happen. WE PREDICTED THIS. We warned him, Junka should have been booted at the time of Galerion's ascension. They own his actions because they did not boot him.

Now Grub has been quite reasonable in saying ISX can and will get peace, they just need to negotiate. ISX is getting punished for their support of Junka and for not heeding the warnings. If your alliance decided to honor their treaty I'd say ok bad decision but it's a treaty, honorable. You jumping in without it being an official alliance decision is being a rogue. Sorry.

For me this has nothing to do about Junka, Terminator brought me here. If a bully threatens you and your friends and says come at me bro  you punch them in the nose.

Edited by Wobblies

5 minutes ago, Wobblies said:

For me this has nothing to do about Junka.  Terminator invited me to the party

No. He invited your alliance to activate their treaty and defend him if you guys felt so strongly against it. You jumped in of your own decision, left their alliance, and now are ghosting ISX.

You really should have read up on the historical precedent of Alliances considering a ghosting nation a rogue, punishing them as a rogue, and having them negotiate terms separately from the AA they're ghosting. As you aren't a member, ISX can't guarantee you would abide by their terms.

You also put LSF at risk of getting hit by declaring while still on their alliance. Way to go.

Edited by DeathAdder

6 minutes ago, Wobblies said:

For me this has nothing to do about Junka, Terminator brought me here. If a bully threatens you and your friends you punch them in the nose.

That sounds good. Kinda like punch the toughest guy you see on your first day in prison? 

Except in the real world that guy is in a gang, if he doesn't beat you down, his homies will and likely shank you for your trouble too.

I think you are seeing that truth now.

41 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

29 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

You really should have read up on the historical precedent of Alliances considering a ghosting nation a rogue, punishing them as a rogue, and having them negotiate terms separately from the AA they're ghosting.

You two sound just like Junka. SSDD. You'll be calling him a "barbarian" next...:rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

You're hiding in !@#$%*mode, talking !@#$, at 5kNS, and yet, you're accusing other people of emulating Junka. :laugh:

I'll just let you ponder that for a while.

Pondered. So what?

I called you out for sounding just like Junka and you retort with "you're in PM".... really?:facepalm:

Just now, Emperor Khan said:

Pondered. So what?

I called you out for sounding just like Junka and you retort with "you're in PM".... really?:facepalm:

No. You were just too stupid to see I was calling you a hypocrite for saying other people emulate Junka. Good try, though.