Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

As much as I love the entertainment of watching some trying really hard to justify the worst behavior I have seen for a long time, Polar has no interest in destroying iSX.  We are sending a clear message to anyone and everyone, Junka/Tywin/Ziggy/Zigur is persona non grata, from here to eternity.  If you entertain him in your alliance, you are responsible for him.  There is no secret about what he is.  Admit him at your own risk. iSX re-admitted him knowing he is what he is, I personally warned Galerion that he would be mental to not take the opportunity to be free of him, but he made his own choice.  

As much as I also like the dog trying to ascend his cross again, Polar will not  EZI or PZI (or any other version of martyrdom) the lowly dog.   What we will do is reserve the right to inflict whatever damages we so choose at whatever time we so choose until we are satisfied that the dog has learned that Polar and the wider Bob community have no time for him and his unadulterated fantasy any longer.

Our position is clear, iSX will live long after this war if they so choose.  The dog will live, albeit under severe penalty, for as long he wants to.  There will be change in the dog's conduct or the beatings will continue until it does.  Hopefully  this is the last time someone else has to pay a penalty for the dog's cowardice, cunning and lack of self control.

Edited by AlmightyGrub

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

As much as I love the entertainment of watching some trying really hard to justify the worst behavior I have seen for a long time, Polar has no interest in destroying iSX.  We are sending a clear message to anyone and everyone, Junka/Tywin/Ziggy/Zigur is persona non grata, from here to eternity.  If you entertain him in your alliance, you are responsible for him.  There is no secret about what he is.  Admit him at your own risk. iSX re-admitted him knowing he is what he is, I personally warned Galerion that he would be mental to not take the opportunity to be free of him, but he made his own choice.  

As much as I also like the dog trying to ascend his cross again, Polar will not  EZI or PZI (or any other version of martyrdom) the lowly dog.   What we will do is reserve the right to inflict whatever damages we so choose at whatever time we so choose until we are satisfied that the dog has learned that Polar and the wider Bob community have no time for him and his unadulterated fantasy any longer.

Our position is clear, iSX will live long after this war if they so choose.  The dog will live, albeit under severe penalty, for as long he wants to.  There will be change in the dog's conduct or the beatings will continue until it does.  Hopefully  this is the last time someone else has to pay a penalty for the dog's cowardice, cunning and lack of self control.

"Any excuse will serve a tyrant." - Aesop

In many ways I can respect Moo far more than you, because he at least was honest about his EZI policy. You, however, immediately resort to doubletalk. These "severe penalties" will involve reducing my nation to bill-lock, forced deletion of wonders for peace, and/or political blacklisting and harassment of any AA I apply to; most likely it will involve a combination of all three. You accuse me of cunning, and yet resort to machiavellianism in an attempt to avoid the stigma that comes with an overt EZI sentence. Terminator has already stated he will "hunt" me down and burn down entire alliances in an attempt to find me, so let's put to rest any illusion of mercy or compassion.

You are right, however, that you are free to use whatever hegemonic means at your disposal in an attempt to impose your will on others. On a hegemonic level, this will simply contribute, on a small level perhaps, to the long term decay of a hegemony that has already contradicted it's stated goal of bringing "Order to Chaos." Your cowardly bandwaggoning against the Green Protection Agency has invalidated any claims Polar may make of still adhering to moralist philosophy, and Terminator's repeated prior threats of hitting ISX because I joined the war against Methrage has similarly undermined the position that this war really happened because of mean words exchanged on a discord channel.

You may attempt to hold the well-being of my sworn brothers over my head, but as a free man I will not submit to your narrative, popular or otherwise, that is seeded with exaggerations and half-truths. I may decide to remain in this corporeal form and return to the pen, examining the history of prior hegemonies and Polar's own destruction of former allies. Should I be trapped and coerced into rerolling, I will build a new nation secretively and bide my time, waiting for the inevitable Karma 2.0 to be in a position to have my revenge. And when that day comes, know that whether I remain silent or otherwise, I will be among those who participate in your rolling.

You have robbed me of the Imperium I love, my family and an extension of my own soul. I am Junkalunka, my patience is infinite, and in the end, I always win.

Edited by The Zigur

Just now, Lord Hitchcock said:

You’ve lost everything. Years and years of work and you turned out to be a failure.

Being a failure does not concern me. In these last few months of leisure since retiring as Emperor, what I have really lost is the road I once walked, a way which was difficult yet noble, lonely yet empowering. It is this loss, as you call it, that has reintroduced me to pain, and from this pain springs a well of hatred that has guided and carried me through many difficult times in life. This hatred I now feel keenly once more, and I feel as one new-awakened. The hatred that makes me feel alive.

31 minutes ago, Walshington said:

And he's right, damn it.  We're not animals.

I certainly agree, but I also am a fan of diplomacy and wars without nukes, so I am likely far too old for this place.

37 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Being a failure does not concern me. In these last few months of leisure since retiring as Emperor, what I have really lost is the road I once walked, a way which was difficult yet noble, lonely yet empowering. It is this loss, as you call it, that has reintroduced me to pain, and from this pain springs a well of hatred that has guided and carried me through many difficult times in life. This hatred I now feel keenly once more, and I feel as one new-awakened. The hatred that makes me feel alive.

It is healthy to have an interest in the world again, but ensure it doesn't negatively impact your real life either.

33 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

damn dude did you listen to linkin park tonight or what

Or Lil Peep.

Oh and by the way, even after rerolling, I will maintain my current identity on my Discord account, to coordinate any future resistance, and to serve as a constant reminder that you failed to exterminate me. [And yes, I dont mind shelling out a few bucks to ensure my reroll is untraceable to the hegemony.]

Edited by The Zigur

4 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Oh and by the way, even after rerolling, I will maintain my current identity on my Discord account, to coordinate any future resistance, and to serve as a constant reminder that you failed to exterminate me. [And yes, I dont mind shelling out a few bucks to ensure my reroll is untraceable to the hegemony.]

confirmed: it wasnt lil peep because this is NOT baller

3 hours ago, The Zigur said:

"Any excuse will serve a tyrant." - Aesop

In many ways I can respect Moo far more than you, because he at least was honest about his EZI policy. You, however, immediately resort to doubletalk. These "severe penalties" will involve reducing my nation to bill-lock, forced deletion of wonders for peace, and/or political blacklisting and harassment of any AA I apply to; most likely it will involve a combination of all three. You accuse me of cunning, and yet resort to machiavellianism in an attempt to avoid the stigma that comes with an overt EZI sentence. Terminator has already stated he will "hunt" me down and burn down entire alliances in an attempt to find me, so let's put to rest any illusion of mercy or compassion.

You are right, however, that you are free to use whatever hegemonic means at your disposal in an attempt to impose your will on others. On a hegemonic level, this will simply contribute, on a small level perhaps, to the long term decay of a hegemony that has already contradicted it's stated goal of bringing "Order to Chaos." Your cowardly bandwaggoning against the Green Protection Agency has invalidated any claims Polar may make of still adhering to moralist philosophy, and Terminator's repeated prior threats of hitting ISX because I joined the war against Methrage has similarly undermined the position that this war really happened because of mean words exchanged on a discord channel.

You may attempt to hold the well-being of my sworn brothers over my head, but as a free man I will not submit to your narrative, popular or otherwise, that is seeded with exaggerations and half-truths. I may decide to remain in this corporeal form and return to the pen, examining the history of prior hegemonies and Polar's own destruction of former allies. Should I be trapped and coerced into rerolling, I will build a new nation secretively and bide my time, waiting for the inevitable Karma 2.0 to be in a position to have my revenge. And when that day comes, know that whether I remain silent or otherwise, I will be among those who participate in your rolling.

You have robbed me of the Imperium I love, my family and an extension of my own soul. I am Junkalunka, my patience is infinite, and in the end, I always win.

I see you have mounted yourself on the cross, the hardest thing about self crucifixion is getting the last nail in.  Well done.  Once again you have spouted forth more mindless clap trap to justify your cowardly position in this world.  Never before has one spoken so loudly yet risked so little.

You carry on with whatever you believe, Polar will not be pursuing you forever, no one will ask you to remove wonders or anything else that you claim.  You are truly seeking martyrdom, yet you fail to see that it can only be achieved by your own actions.  No one cares enough about you, not even Terminator, to hunt you across the span of time.  Your best bet would be to stay in Dove Mode forever, enshrining your little piece of pineapple land forever.  It will make no difference to how little people think of you, you are at zero and still falling.

In the end, your opinions are worth pretty much nothing, no one is listening anymore.  You can obviously not fathom the sin you have committed and the resulting dilution of your holy ground stance.  Good luck dog, life without friends is reasonably pointless.  I did really appreciate you begging to be allowed back into iSX and Galerion firmly rejecting your kind offer to screw up their military yet again.

Edited by AlmightyGrub

Gone are the days of true villains and honorable martyrs, of treatises and philosophy, of righteous anger and merciless slaughter. For us there will be no requiem, no tales of glory, only the deafening silence that concludes this miserable conflict.

Shamelessly,

Joseph "Muddog" Black

Edited by Joseph Black

16 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Polar bandwaggoned against GPA, so they don't have any credibility when it comes to having a Casus Belli. They are no different than all the other barbarians, and I advise my friends focus on a lower-tier purge.

Yes please, as a lower tier resident I look forward to this lower tier purge.

Bring it.

14 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Nice strawman, but when I was in Polar the culture of the alliance wasn't the same as it is today. It used to be a moralist alliance, with strong influence from Schattenman and other Cult of Justicia members.

Today, it is functionally no different than any other barbarian AA. 

Schatt was not a strong influence when you were with us. He was barely active. I remember his moralistic posts, both of them, which you must have found so inspirational. Your claim does great disservice to our leadership at that time, leadership who supported your presence despite clear misgivings from a significant section of our own membership.  You would do well to keep these facts in mind when attempting to rewrite Polar history according to your own predilections. 

4 hours ago, The Zigur said:

You are not alone. I will follow you until the end of the world brother! I'm always here for you, you know that.:wub:

I can safely say Junka if you insulted my wife or kid I'd do exactly the same. I don't care about insults to me I wish them I can take them. But you do it to another person's family you have a big problem. Don't try and spin anything around it's just fact. 

1 hour ago, Alexio15 said:

I can safely say Junka if you insulted my wife or kid I'd do exactly the same. I don't care about insults to me I wish them I can take them. But you do it to another person's family you have a big problem. Don't try and spin anything around it's just fact. 

Period.

Even if all he claims is true, then he could have stayed away from family, it would have happened anyway and he'd have the moral high ground. but he crossed the line and gave his enemies the high ground. Period, you don't talk family, ever.

1 hour ago, Alexio15 said:

I offered to apologize on the condition Term is actually what he says he is, and it was refused. Today Term was nothing but giddy about attacking ISX, like a fat kid reaching into a jar of cookies, gloating about "winning..." not the behavior of someone who was genuinely offended by my remarks.

Again, Terminator harassed and threatened to attack ISX on a multitude of occasions during the last few months, the fact he stoops to using his "wife" as a pretext for war is surely a greater mark against his character than mine.

But yeah, please spare me the troglodyte posts about "a man's wife," because it's really getting old.

Edited by The Zigur

2 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

I offered to apologize on the condition Term is actually what he says he is, and it was refused. Today Term was nothing but giddy about attacking ISX, like a fat kid reaching into a jar of cookies, gloating about "winning..." not the behavior of someone who was genuinely offended by my remarks.

Again, Terminator harassed and threatened to attack ISX on a multitude of occasions during the last few months, the fact he stops to using his "wife" as a pretext for war is surely a greater mark against his character than mine.

But yeah, please spare me the troglodyte posts about "a man's wife," because it's really getting old.

Mate unless you have a wife and kid you don't get the point of you can't insult them. It's not a thing to do with belittling women or anything. It's a matter of you don't let anyone get away with hurting them. Also regardless of what Term says about his achievements you don't dig at his family. How can you not get that it's like if I said something about your family you'd be pissed and don't deny otherwise.

3 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Again, Terminator harassed and threatened to attack ISX on a multitude of occasions during the last few months, the fact he stoops to using his "wife" as a pretext for war is surely a greater mark against his character than mine.

Apologies don't have conditions

It's about family not some outdated machismo, you don't mess with family.

Just now, Alexio15 said:

Mate unless you have a wife and kid you don't get the point of you can't insult them. It's not a thing to do with belittling women or anything. It's a matter of you don't let anyone get away with hurting them. Also regardless of what Term says about his achievements you don't dig at his family. How can you not get that it's like if I said something about your family you'd be pissed and don't deny otherwise.

Yes I clearly "hurt" his wife, who I have never even seen or talked to, by saying she is probably not the bombshell Term claims, just as I have challenged his other ridiculous and often self-contradictory accounts he likes to vomit in front of everyone.

Was my remark bad judgment? I will concede that, it was an offhand remark in a channel filled with crap-slinging. But that is not an excuse for Polar's savagery.

35 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Yeah, no. I'm not going to apologize to a phony braggart who can't even look me in the eye.

Listen to me trash.  You insult my wife and the last thing you are going want to do is look in my eyes.  You have always been a pathetic failure on Planet Bob.  I just assumed it was a character but now, you deserve everything you get.  

Not really punishing him attacking an alliance he got exiled from after his comment about you Term. No offense, what he said was wrong in many ways. None of us support it at all. What we don't get is how we became the targets for his actions.

1 hour ago, The Big Bad said:

Listen to me trash.  You insult my wife and the last thing you are going want to do is look in my eyes.  You have always been a pathetic failure on Planet Bob.  I just assumed it was a character but now, you deserve everything you get.