Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

2 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Your interests in attacking ISX are threefold.

1. Many of you have adopted the barbarian custom of casualty worship.
  2. You saw ISX as a potential future rival, indirectly allied to SLAP. Termy's words.
  3. You felt threatened by my continued imagined influence as "shadow government." Your words.

Of course, perhaps the most immediate reason is that I did not prostrate myself when you so rudely barged into the discord room, interfering in a personal dispute you had no business in. I suppose when you are used to dealing with sycophants and shills, it must be terribly frightening for someone to not kiss your ass when you threaten them.

But, at least you have come clean about not caring what was said. And since we are speaking of responsibility, you have the responsibility for pulling the trigger in the first place, and wrongfully placing sanctions on me. The consequences may or may not have tangible material impact to yourself and Polar, but you get to enjoy me sharing content and essays for the next few months since I have nothing better to do and no future in Planet Bob as long as you control the world.

1.  Casualties are definitely good, but they are a side effect not the issue at hand. 

2.  LOL.  I regard iSX as a drop kick alliance and I could not care one iota who they sign a treaty with.

3.  You don't threaten me in any way, shape or form.  You are the village idiot, nothing more or less.  You have however held iSX back considerably.

I politely asked you to stop your idiotic behavior.  I don't expect you to worship me, though you could do worse for a deity, but rather be marginally respectful when it is patently obvious to everyone else that you have crossed a line that we have all mutually agreed would not be crossed. 

Once again you fail to comprehend the precise nature of my language, I don't and won't care what you and Terminator call each other, but rather what you call others who are related.  If he went down the same path I would also politely ask he stop and I would expect that he do so.  You are so !@#$@#$ egotistical that you can not even take the simple request to stop being a !@#$% bag without wanting to turn it into a political !@#$ show.

I am indeed responsible for isolating you.  I believe the sanctions are warranted and those sanctions will stay in place until you can worm your way out of them.  The most direct route would be to offer an apology.

You can write all the essays you like, you can flood every topic with your nonsense and youtube clips and stupid pictures you think mean something.  I will by and large ignore it as will everyone else.  If this wasn't my topic I wouldn't give you the steam off my piss on a cold day.  You have fun tilting at windmills and gnashing your teeth. 

You do indeed have no future until you do the right thing, which given the size of you ego, will not be any time soon.

The revolution will not be televised, because there will be no revolution and if there ever was, like every other revolution, it will have nothing to do with your madness.

Go forth and sin no more.  Vote Grub.

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

1.  Casualties are definitely good, but they are a side effect not the issue at hand. 

2.  LOL.  I regard iSX as a drop kick alliance and I could not care one iota who they sign a treaty with.

3.  You don't threaten me in any way, shape or form.  You are the village idiot, nothing more or less.  You have however held iSX back considerably.

I politely asked you to stop your idiotic behavior.  I don't expect you to worship me, though you could do worse for a deity, but rather be marginally respectful when it is patently obvious to everyone else that you have crossed a line that we have all mutually agreed would not be crossed. 

Once again you fail to comprehend the precise nature of my language, I don't and won't care what you and Terminator call each other, but rather what you call others who are related.  If he went down the same path I would also politely ask he stop and I would expect that he do so.  You are so !@#$@#$ egotistical that you can not even take the simple request to stop being a !@#$% bag without wanting to turn it into a political !@#$ show.

I am indeed responsible for isolating you.  I believe the sanctions are warranted and those sanctions will stay in place until you can worm your way out of them.  The most direct route would be to offer an apology.

You can write all the essays you like, you can flood every topic with your nonsense and youtube clips and stupid pictures you think mean something.  I will by and large ignore it as will everyone else.  If this wasn't my topic I wouldn't give you the steam off my piss on a cold day.  You have fun tilting at windmills and gnashing your teeth. 

You do indeed have no future until you do the right thing, which given the size of you ego, will not be any time soon.

The revolution will not be televised, because there will be no revolution and if there ever was, like every other revolution, it will have nothing to do with your madness.

Go forth and sin no more.  Vote Grub.

I already apologized to Termy for the wife meme a while ago, but just because I did so does not mean I recognize your war of aggression as just. They are two separate things that have been conflated as part of Polar's attempt to legimitize an unprovoked war of aggression.

It is wrong to attack either ISX or myself, and I shouldn't have to submit myself to a "beating" when I did absolutely nothing wrong within the context of this world. I shouldn't have to curtail my freedom of political speech either in order to not be attacked yet again in the future. If you do not want to be criticized then do not act in a manner people might consider evil.

Edited by The Zigur

18 hours ago, The Zigur said:

I already apologized to Termy for the wife meme a while ago, but just because I did so does not mean I recognize your war of aggression as just. They are two separate things that have been conflated as part of Polar's attempt to legimitize an unprovoked war of aggression.

It is wrong to attack either ISX or myself, and I shouldn't have to submit myself to a "beating" when I did absolutely nothing wrong within the context of this world. I shouldn't have to curtail my freedom of political speech either in order to not be attacked yet again in the future. If you do not want to be criticized then do not act in a manner people might consider evil.

Don’t submit yourself to what you deserve just reroll. Lose your mp. Hide in fear. It’s all good. Quite literally a win win

dammit grub. We have outdone ourselves here. We can’t possibly lose no matter the outcome. 

Edited by Terminator