Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

17 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

Except that universally you are depised, except on both the hegemony and anti-hegemony sides you are a joke.  

The very people who would rally behind a true anti-hegemonic leader would not take two steps closer to you...

These grandiose statements just make you look more foolish. It's getting sad man

Where did I say anything about being a leader? Perhaps your IQ is too low to understand my post.

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Where did I say anything about being a leader? Perhaps your IQ is too low to understand my post.

Perhaps you truly just ramble incoherently and no one should be expected to understand your assertions.  Perhaps you could concentrate on populating your arguments with actual facts rather than statements borrowed from others that may or may not be relevant and may or may not make any sense in the context they are posted.

I think you are a complete joke, so please feel free to ignore everything I say, but the time has come for you to delve into some self-examination.  Rather than self justification, try to understand that nobody is going to accept that you are a genius or one of the great political minds of Bob.  Your track record in this regard is pathetic.

Try communicating in the language you use on a daily basis and expressing your thoughts coherently and concisely.  I am sure with all the borrowing you have done you can piece something together that makes sense, but please cease with the use of logical fallacy descriptions as an entire defense.  Just because people insult you personally doesn't mean you are right, just that you sound like someone who needs to be insulted.

Essentially the goal is hegemonic revolution. This doesn't mean I have to be the "leader" for other people to apply the lessons I have learned in ten years of history here. 

It also doesn't necessarily mean a violent revolution, although they often seem to happen that way due to violent reactionaries. For example, if the hegemonic force corrected course by adjusting it's excessive use of monopolized violence, that in itself would be a form of revolution. 

Suppressing debate only drives grievances underground to fester and plot.

Edited by The Zigur

35 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Essentially the goal is hegemonic revolution. This doesn't mean I have to be the "leader" for other people to apply the lessons I have learned in ten years of history here. 

It also doesn't necessarily mean a violent revolution, although they often seem to happen that way due to violent reactionaries. For example, if the hegemonic force corrected course by adjusting it's excessive use of monopolized violence, that in itself would be a form of revolution. 

Suppressing debate only drives grievances underground to fester and plot.

There is no suppression of debate.  You are not making coherent points.  I can not argue with you if you just rant mindlessly.  You need to have something to counter before it can be a debate.  However in the interests of allowing you your freedom of speech, I will try to draw some coherent starting point. 

Your assertion seems to be that there is a hegemony, probably Oculus and that said hegemony is evil and must be overthrown.

There is no hegemony, Oculus is not ruling Bob with an iron fist.  What exists now is nothing like Continuum era politics, there is nothing that will ever exist like that again.  To suggest that we have returned to the state of mind pre-Karma is overvaluing the quality of the divide.  There is certainly inequalities, but they are not due to one side controlling power and the other having none by choice.   I am sure that there are several people who could indeed step up and take the place of Archon and Co, but I fail to see any evidence of any effort at all.

Just because one side has essentially folded their tent and given up doesn't mean Oculus is evil.  It merely means that Oculus exists and nothing else beyond that.  Someone can freely form a bloc of their choosing using as many alliances as are interested, call themselves whatever they like. Oculus has no policy on such matters, you can make no assertion to the contrary, because no statement has ever been made by anyone to such effect.  

Polar, however,  will deal with its business the same way it always has, if there is repercussions down the line then we will deal with that, just as we have countless times before.  You seem to think that freedom mean you can do whatever you want to whoever you want, but somehow you want to apply the opposite standard to ''the Hegemony''.  If I understand your assertions (and I can't really say that I am not guessing here), the Hegemony, in doing as it pleases,  must be either overthrown or reformed in order for your personal freedoms to be continued but yet you are free to do as you please but unprepared to be reformed by conventional Bob society.  Surely the logic you applied is at best faulty and at worst self-serving.

The point you truly miss is that you are completely free to say whatever you choose, as you have exhibited in this instance.  Your vile and misogynistic attacks are within the realm of your freedoms to express.  Clearly however it is also within anyone's freedoms to resent what you have expressed and punch your face in.  The fact that you lack capacity to defend yourself is of no interest to the offended.  This is where we are right now, not because we have the power to enforce our will on Bob, but rather because our offense at your statements was so great that we were compelled to do something about it.  If you had been connected to a different alliance, your alliance could have handled the situation on our behalf.  Alas, their reputation is so poor in handling you that affirmative action had to be taken.  Your shadow management of iSX, at your own admission, prevents iSX from acting responsibly when it comes to you.  Therefore they were forced into a position of handling you, albeit too late.  This action ensures that you are isolated from now until you sort the issue. 

You can assign responsibility for the war against iSX and your isolation to anyone you choose, but the more reasonable man, upon self reflection, would concede that he did the wrong thing, admit it and apologize sincerely and without caveat or excuse.  Being that you are obviously not that reasonable man and also incapable of self assessment at any level, it is obvious your assignment of blame will continue to fall on the ebil hegemony.  Taking personal responsibility for your actions might be difficult but it is indeed required, here and elsewhere.

Life wasn't meant to be easy, but some people make it a whole lot harder than they need to.

31 minutes ago, Sir Kiloist said:

Narcissists don't actually know they are narcissists.

I am aware of having a slight degree of narcissism, after all I do look great in a mirror. That's not really relevant to the discussion though.

43 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

There is no suppression of debate.  You are not making coherent points.  I can not argue with you if you just rant mindlessly.  You need to have something to counter before it can be a debate.  However in the interests of allowing you your freedom of speech, I will try to draw some coherent starting point. 

Your assertion seems to be that there is a hegemony, probably Oculus and that said hegemony is evil and must be overthrown.

There is no hegemony, Oculus is not ruling Bob with an iron fist.  What exists now is nothing like Continuum era politics, there is nothing that will ever exist like that again.  To suggest that we have returned to the state of mind pre-Karma is overvaluing the quality of the divide.  There is certainly inequalities, but they are not due to one side controlling power and the other having none by choice.   I am sure that there are several people who could indeed step up and take the place of Archon and Co, but I fail to see any evidence of any effort at all.

I haven't criticized the entirety of Oculus, only the more aggressive elements. Alliances like IRON are quite reasonable. And you are correct that Oculus isn't nearly as bad as the Continuum or even the post-Karma hegemony. Even the word hegemony shouldn't be considered to have a negative connotation, it is entirely possible for a just and balanced hegemony to exist.

However, in a just hegemony, military conflicts only take place within the realm of Just War Theory, meaning that conflicts only take place for the reason of preserving global stability and peace, or defending your alliance against an impending attack. Conflicts should always have to be justified, even if only as a formality, because as happened a decade ago, once one weak Casus Balli is tolerated, conflicts spiral downwards towards promoting tyranny and chaos.

To break the cycle of petty wars of vengeance, wars should be conducted in the spirit of international law, even if no actual law exists, at least if you desire the "Order from Chaos" motto to be taken seriously. This means that the average nation ruler should be confident that they are not going to be rolled the next day for imagined crimes.

Just because one side has essentially folded their tent and given up doesn't mean Oculus is evil.  It merely means that Oculus exists and nothing else beyond that.  Someone can freely form a bloc of their choosing using as many alliances as are interested, call themselves whatever they like. Oculus has no policy on such matters, you can make no assertion to the contrary, because no statement has ever been made by anyone to such effect.  

Polar, however,  will deal with its business the same way it always has, if there is repercussions down the line then we will deal with that, just as we have countless times before.  You seem to think that freedom mean you can do whatever you want to whoever you want, but somehow you want to apply the opposite standard to ''the Hegemony''.  If I understand your assertions (and I can't really say that I am not guessing here), the Hegemony, in doing as it pleases,  must be either overthrown or reformed in order for your personal freedoms to be continued but yet you are free to do as you please but unprepared to be reformed by conventional Bob society.  Surely the logic you applied is at best faulty and at worst self-serving.

The point you truly miss is that you are completely free to say whatever you choose, as you have exhibited in this instance.  Your vile and misogynistic attacks are within the realm of your freedoms to express.  Clearly however it is also within anyone's freedoms to resent what you have expressed and punch your face in.  The fact that you lack capacity to defend yourself is of no interest to the offended.  This is where we are right now, not because we have the power to enforce our will on Bob, but rather because our offense at your statements was so great that we were compelled to do something about it.  If you had been connected to a different alliance, your alliance could have handled the situation on our behalf.  Alas, their reputation is so poor in handling you that affirmative action had to be taken.  Your shadow management of iSX, at your own admission, prevents iSX from acting responsibly when it comes to you.  Therefore they were forced into a position of handling you, albeit too late.  This action ensures that you are isolated from now until you sort the issue. 

You can assign responsibility for the war against iSX and your isolation to anyone you choose, but the more reasonable man, upon self reflection, would concede that he did the wrong thing, admit it and apologize sincerely and without caveat or excuse.  Being that you are obviously not that reasonable man and also incapable of self assessment at any level, it is obvious your assignment of blame will continue to fall on the ebil hegemony.  Taking personal responsibility for your actions might be difficult but it is indeed required, here and elsewhere.

Life wasn't meant to be easy, but some people make it a whole lot harder than they need to.

The hypocrisy exists because of the selective outrage over "crossing the line," something Terminator has done towards me many times before that. While my memeing was perhaps in poor taste, it was taken out of context in order to advance the existing agenda of crushing an independent ISX. It was further outrageous to attack ISX after I had already been expelled.

I could care less if people "cross the line," that is the nature of the internet and most normal people have a thick enough skin to deal with it. Indeed, I find most of the homophobic insults to be hilarious. You are correct that you are free to choose to be violent, just as I am free to sit in peacemode and publish content as long as I want to. The responsibility for pulling the trigger is yours, not your victims.

Edited by The Zigur

1 hour ago, The Zigur said:

I am aware of having a slight degree of narcissism, after all I do look great in a mirror. That's not really relevant to the discussion though.

I haven't criticized the entirety of Oculus, only the more aggressive elements. Alliances like IRON are quite reasonable. And you are correct that Oculus isn't nearly as bad as the Continuum or even the post-Karma hegemony. Even the word hegemony shouldn't be considered to have a negative connotation, it is entirely possible for a just and balanced hegemony to exist.

However, in a just hegemony, military conflicts only take place within the realm of Just War Theory, meaning that conflicts only take place for the reason of preserving global stability and peace, or defending your alliance against an impending attack. Conflicts should always have to be justified, even if only as a formality, because as happened a decade ago, once one weak Casus Balli is tolerated, conflicts spiral downwards towards promoting tyranny and chaos.

To break the cycle of petty wars of vengeance, wars should be conducted in the spirit of international law, even if no actual law exists, at least if you desire the "Order from Chaos" motto to be taken seriously. This means that the average nation ruler should be confident that they are not going to be rolled the next day for imagined crimes.

The hypocrisy exists because of the selective outrage over "crossing the line," something Terminator has done towards me many times before that. While my memeing was perhaps in poor taste, it was taken out of context in order to advance the existing agenda of crushing an independent ISX. It was further outrageous to attack ISX after I had already been expelled.

I could care less if people "cross the line," that is the nature of the internet and most normal people have a thick enough skin to deal with it. Indeed, I find most of the homophobic insults to be hilarious. You are correct that you are free to choose to be violent, just as I am free to sit in peacemode and publish content as long as I want to. The responsibility for pulling the trigger is yours, not your victims.

I see the actual point has once again eluded you.  This is why no one wants to discuss things with you, quite frankly you lack the skills.  Sit in peace mode forever, no one cares. 

As for publishing content, when you do so, let me know.  Your ''content'' has very little ''content''

The actual point which you run away from is the double standard of Polaris. You throw the word "misogyny" around like a campus SJW but ignore little termies own homophobic outbursts. 

So yes I will continue to survive under siege and highlight Polar's hypocrisy while you continue to beat me over the head with manufactured outrage.

Edited by The Zigur

Can you bring me the heads of those who wronged me?

Just reach up and grab yourself by the hair.

You're the only person who can be blamed for this.

Switching blame onto someone else while you hide out won't change it. Nor will fraudulent claims that you pass off as debate.

Edited by DeathAdder

52 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Just reach up and grab yourself by the hair.

You're the only person who can be blamed for this.

Switching blame onto someone else while you hide out won't change it. Nor will fraudulent claims that you pass off as debate.

Yes I am to be blamed for being in the way of a convenient war of aggression, predicated upon hypocrisy. There is no shame in "hiding" from a hegemony that equates mindless violence with justice.

5 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Yes I am to be blamed for being in the way of a convenient war of aggression, predicated upon hypocrisy. There is no shame in "hiding" from a hegemony that equates mindless violence with justice.

Problem is, though, it isn't just the 'hegemony' hitting ISX, so, try again.

Edited by DeathAdder

6 hours ago, Sir Kiloist said:

Narcissists don't actually know they are narcissists.

i've been screaming this for months and actually tried to have real talks with him suggesting he get help. But since I deal with this on a personal level I know that there is no helping a narcissist.

6 hours ago, The Zigur said:

You are not in the way, you are the cause.  You caused this.  And to make it worse any sympathy ISX might have had you have destroyed.  You do not stand in the way of anybody being attacked, in fact you give people reason to attack and make sure that attack will be universally supported.  

9 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Please, I would expect more sympathy from a pack of hyenas.

Junka, no one cares about iSX (FACT).  There is no war of aggression against iSX, no agenda to destroy them and certainly no great value to Polar in doing so.  iSX are not a threat to anyone, they have a long track record of demonstrated incompetence.  It is hardly their fault, that is of course also your responsibility.

This war is about iSX failing to be good citizens of Bob.  Now they are more clearly aware of their responsibilities there will be no further issues.  You seem to think that I want to roll iSX for some ''benefit'' , I am interested to hear your opinion on what exactly this benefit is.

Once again, I urge you to take stock of your own behaviors, the exact behaviors that led us to this very place and do something proactive to sort yourself out.  You have clear issues with responsibility, you claim it when you shouldn't, seeking glory and fame and deny it when it is uncomfortable or inconvenient to your self perceptions.

I think if Kim Jong-un visited Bob, he would find solace that someone was slightly more crazy and self aggrandizing than even him.  

Also, if you think you can draw parallels between you and Terminator exchanging vulgar insults with what you did, you are missing the point.  I could not care less what you call Terminator or what he calls you.  I do however take extreme exception to what you keep conveniently trying to downplay.

Edited by AlmightyGrub
Why not

2 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Junka, no one cares about iSX (FACT).  There is no war of aggression against iSX, no agenda to destroy them and certainly no great value to Polar in doing so.  iSX are not a threat to anyone, they have a long track record of demonstrated incompetence.  It is hardly their fault, that is of course also your responsibility.

This war is about iSX failing to be good citizens of Bob.  Now they are more clearly aware of their responsibilities there will be no further issues.  You seem to think that I want to roll iSX for some ''benefit'' , I am interested to hear your opinion on what exactly this benefit is.

Once again, I urge you to take stock of your own behaviors, the exact behaviors that led us to this very place and do something proactive to sort yourself out.  You have clear issues with responsibility, you claim it when you shouldn't, seeking glory and fame and deny it when it is uncomfortable or inconvenient to your self perceptions.

I think if Kim Jong-un visited Bob, he would find solace that someone was slightly more crazy and self aggrandizing than even him.  

Also, if you think you can draw parallels between you and Terminator exchanging vulgar insults with what you did, you are missing the point.  I could not care less what you call Terminator or what he calls you.  I do however take extreme exception to what you keep conveniently trying to downplay.

Your interests in attacking ISX are threefold.

1. Many of you have adopted the barbarian custom of casualty worship.
  2. You saw ISX as a potential future rival, indirectly allied to SLAP. Termy's words.
  3. You felt threatened by my continued imagined influence as "shadow government." Your words.

Of course, perhaps the most immediate reason is that I did not prostrate myself when you so rudely barged into the discord room, interfering in a personal dispute you had no business in. I suppose when you are used to dealing with sycophants and shills, it must be terribly frightening for someone to not kiss your ass when you threaten them.

But, at least you have come clean about not caring what was said. And since we are speaking of responsibility, you have the responsibility for pulling the trigger in the first place, and wrongfully placing sanctions on me. The consequences may or may not have tangible material impact to yourself and Polar, but you get to enjoy me sharing content and essays for the next few months since I have nothing better to do and no future in Planet Bob as long as you control the world.

Edited by The Zigur

Your interests in attacking ISX are threefold.

1. Many of you have adopted the barbarian custom of casualty worship.
  2. You saw ISX as a potential future rival, indirectly allied to SLAP. Termy's words.
  3. You felt threatened by my continued imagined influence as "shadow government." Your words.

Of course, perhaps the most immediate reason is that I did not prostrate myself when you so rudely barged into the discord room, interfering in a personal dispute you had no business in. I suppose when you are used to dealing with sycophants and shills, it must be terribly frightening for someone to not kiss your ass when you threaten them.

But, at least you have come clean about not caring what was said. And since we are speaking of responsibility, you have the responsibility for pulling the trigger in the first place, and wrongfully placing sanctions on me. The consequences may or may not have tangible material impact to yourself and Polar, but you get to enjoy me sharing content and essays for the next few months since I have nothing better to do and no future in Planet Bob as long as you control the world.

Wow you are truly delusional.