Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/21/2018 at 2:39 AM, The Zigur said:

"When war is elevated above the other social interactions in this world..."

Is that really so hard to understand? Or are you being wilfully ignorant?

As to Grub's rhetoric, little Termie has already admitted the Machiavellian nature of this war:

20180420_204226.png

As shrewd as Grub might be, I'm not sure why he thinks I would just meekly roll over, considering my personal history of being EZI'd by Moo. Then again, after so many others simply rolled over and quit, perhaps Polar got used to expecting a lack of resistance from less ideologically motivated people.

Thats cute. Why don’t you share all the logs. I’m sure somewhere I even said we weren’t going to give snx peace we were going to disband them. You clearly don’t know that I say things just to manipulate you. I find it entirely too entertaining to take your supposed facts that polar is evil and turn them against you. 

3 hours ago, Terminator said:

Thats cute. Why don’t you share all the logs. I’m sure somewhere I even said we weren’t going to give snx peace we were going to disband them. You clearly don’t know that I say things just to manipulate you. I find it entirely too entertaining to take your supposed facts that polar is evil and turn them against you. 

Even your own members think you are evil.

REDACTED

Lets just say not everyone in Polar agrees with this war.

Edited by The Zigur

2 hours ago, The Zigur said:

REDACTED

Good. Not everyone has to agree with me or what we do. Looks like they fought in the war though so they clearly don’t have too much of a problem with it. But they are more than welcome to join you. 

REDACTED

Zigur,

I want names or else this is proof of nothing more than you message someone and have created a new character in your delusional game.

The true evil here is the Ziggy persona that has allowed himself to be dragged under the weight of his own !@#$%^&* and become something he swore he would never be.  I find it sad.

As for ''evil Polar'' , we are consistent and have been throughout the history of Bob.  If you cause us grief, we will come for you.  I am not sure why you can not see the pattern here Junka.

20 minutes ago, Terminator said:

He won’t give proof. He doesn’t have any

I have heaps of proof that Junkalunka is a #$%^&*.  I also have a copy of the messages in hand.  If someone thinks I am young they are delusional, if someone thinks EaTeMuP is young, they are delusional.  In fact I can not think of a single ''young'' leader in Polar or NG.  We kill because we can, in response to things that aggrieve us.  If you want to play SIMCITY, leave us alone or get better treaties.

1 hour ago, Joseph Black said:

Zigur,

I want names or else this is proof of nothing more than you message someone and have created a new character in your delusional game.

I published a screenshot with redacted names, but I was asked to redact the whole thing due to fear of persecution.

1 hour ago, AlmightyGrub said:

The true evil here is the Ziggy persona that has allowed himself to be dragged under the weight of his own !@#$%^&* and become something he swore he would never be.  I find it sad.

As for ''evil Polar'' , we are consistent and have been throughout the history of Bob.  If you cause us grief, we will come for you.  I am not sure why you can not see the pattern here Junka.

What have I become that I swore never to become? I have launched no wars, yet get labelled a "nuke rogue" and sanctioned. I can only assume my words of freedom deliver the power of nukes, which I find flattering tbh.

Polar is no longer consistent with the moralism of her past, because of at least two solid reasons I can think of:

1. Bandwaggoning against Green Protection Agency.

2. Attacking ISX after they already expelled me.

No doubt there are others with grievances as well, but you can't claim that CBless wars of aggression in any way resemble the wars fought by Polar when I was a member.

As Polar Director of the Press and recipient of the Order Hero medal, I put everything I had into defending our ideals against the barbarians of the Doom War. It saddens me that Polar has spiralled downward into nihilism and petty warfare, genociding nations from this world and mirroring the tyrants she once opposed.

Edited by The Zigur

1 hour ago, The Zigur said:

What have I become that I swore never to become? I have launched no wars, yet get labelled a "nuke rogue" and sanctioned. I can only assume my words of freedom deliver the power of nukes, which I find flattering tbh.

Polar is no longer consistent with the moralism of her past, because of at least two solid reasons I can think of:

1. Bandwaggoning against Green Protection Agency.

2. Attacking ISX after they already expelled me.

No doubt there are others with grievances as well, but you can't claim that CBless wars of aggression in any way resemble the wars fought by Polar when I was a member.

As Polar Director of the Press and recipient of the Order Hero medal, I put everything I had into defending our ideals against the barbarians of the Doom War. It saddens me that Polar has spiralled downward into nihilism and petty warfare, genociding nations from this world and mirroring the tyrants she once opposed.

If you don't understand how you have betrayed your own ideals then perhaps you need to have a much closer look at yourself in the mirror.  Whilst I have always thought you were an idiot, I always believed that you played your role consistently.  That is no longer the case.  You are the very thing I despise and that I believed you despised. 

You have not been sanctioned as a Nuclear Rogue, although you have stated your intention to become one.  You have been sanctioned because across the width of Bob your actions have been adjudged as unacceptable by our society.  You are not what Bob requires, in fact quite the opposite.  99% of us believe in the line, and if it must be blurred it should be blurred in favour of friendship over animosity.  This is the consistent value Bob runs on and you have run foul of this.  You will find sanctuary if you re-evaluate your behaviours, but until then you are truly persona non-grata.

Polar 2018 is completely consistent with the alliance I joined so long ago. You may have us confused with someone else. 

I have made no secret at all of my distaste for GPA over the last decade plus.  Check the public records, you will see a clear trend.  Neutral alliances are worthless and have no right to peace at any greater level than anyone else.  Their mere existence as the parasites they are is sufficient CB for any war against them.  In any event, selected members of Polar assisted our allies with the culling of the herd, it is hardly immoral to encourage actual activity from the passenger alliances.

iSX was warned about re-accepting you once you skulked off to ironically bandwagon into a war that your alliance had no part in.  Galerion was very clearly told, and as such he needed a long lasting reminder that you were not the kind of person iSX required if they were to succeed.  The message has been delivered, the terms of surrender set and I am delighted with the result, as no doubt you will be.

Enjoy your isolation

2 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

If you don't understand how you have betrayed your own ideals then perhaps you need to have a much closer look at yourself in the mirror.  Whilst I have always thought you were an idiot, I always believed that you played your role consistently.  That is no longer the case.  You are the very thing I despise and that I believed you despised. 

You have not been sanctioned as a Nuclear Rogue, although you have stated your intention to become one.  You have been sanctioned because across the width of Bob your actions have been adjudged as unacceptable by our society.  You are not what Bob requires, in fact quite the opposite.  99% of us believe in the line, and if it must be blurred it should be blurred in favour of friendship over animosity.  This is the consistent value Bob runs on and you have run foul of this.  You will find sanctuary if you re-evaluate your behaviours, but until then you are truly persona non-grata.

Polar 2018 is completely consistent with the alliance I joined so long ago. You may have us confused with someone else. 

I suppose selective outrage is convenient when little termie has crossed the lines himself multiple times for the past few months. You use and manipulate the value of hegemonic dominance with no idea how to maintain it. A functional hegemony is like a currency; it's possible to stretch the truth while in charge sometimes but at some point when you brazenly flout it the currency has no value, and you have been reduced to tyranny. It is my duty to explain to people how and why this is the case.

I have made no secret at all of my distaste for GPA over the last decade plus.  Check the public records, you will see a clear trend.  Neutral alliances are worthless and have no right to peace at any greater level than anyone else.  Their mere existence as the parasites they are is sufficient CB for any war against them.  In any event, selected members of Polar assisted our allies with the culling of the herd, it is hardly immoral to encourage actual activity from the passenger alliances.

iSX was warned about re-accepting you once you skulked off to ironically bandwagon into a war that your alliance had no part in.  Galerion was very clearly told, and as such he needed a long lasting reminder that you were not the kind of person iSX required if they were to succeed.  The message has been delivered, the terms of surrender set and I am delighted with the result, as no doubt you will be.

This leads into my next point, a tyrant always ends up playing God and deciding who is worthy of living and who is not. In the words of Robert the Bruce:

"Men fight for me because if they do not, I throw them off my land and I starve their wives and their children."

You do not respect the wishes of other people, and only see them as useful means to an end, which is why you stabbed ISX in the back after joining Oculus. There is no rational materialist argument that can support your claim of neutrals being "parasites," their existence costs Polar nothing in terms of resources. You see everyone as either subjects or enemies, and woe befall any who refuses to submit to your will and directives. 

This is why it is so important that I not submit to your will, because much as in 2008, people thought it was impossible for Moo and his cronies to be overthrown until Vox Populi demonstrated that the hegemony can't actually kill you.

Since you made an irrelevant point about hitting Methrage, I have to point out that Methrage was the aggressor in that war, and that Nordreich was an ally of FTW, ISX's main ally. It was none of Polar's business, except that you wanted to keep ISX isolated so you could hit them again as part of your Machiavellian scheming.

Because much as in 2008, people thought it was impossible for Moo and his cronies to be overthrown until Vox Populi demonstrated that the hegemony can't actually kill you.

Why do all you losers who get rolled by the Orders run back to 2008 like it did anything to either of the two Alliances except make them better, stronger forces to be reckoned with?

This is almost as great as when Maine claimed he destroyed NPO in 2008 while I was busy kicking his membership's teeth down their throats in 2017.

Edited by DeathAdder

23 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Why do all you losers who get rolled by the Orders run back to 2008 like it did anything to either of the two Alliances except make them better, stronger forces to be reckoned with?

This is almost as great as when Maine claimed he destroyed NPO in 2008 while I was busy kicking his membership's teeth down their throats in 2017.

I was a member of NPO long before you were, tough guy. The difference then was that NPO was the underdog engaged in existential struggle with the Mushroom Kingdom.

Edited by The Zigur

What does that have to do with my question, besides displaying your ability to dodge it?

Considering I'm leading their Military, I'm clearly held in higher regard than you were, as a pawn to internal media. :)

Edited by DeathAdder

2 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

What does that have to do with my question, besides displaying your ability to dodge it?

Considering I'm leading their Military, I'm clearly held in higher regard than you were, as a pawn to internal media. :)

Your entire attitude is wrong here. The contribution of every Pacifican is to be valued, no one comrade is to be elevated above another. Comrade Franco expressed this thought when he refused the title of dictator, stating that he was not above his comrades, but first among them. You might be ignorant of this Pacifican tradition, but it is one I instituted as Emperor of the Imperium.

I suggest you study the essays I published as a member of NPO, so that as a late-stage bandwaggoner you can grasp the meaning of freedom:

4 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

I mean, I could wake the officers up who were directly responsible for your oversight, as well as the old timers who remember when they embarrassingly let you pass academy, but, I would rather you answer my original question, instead.

Comrade Franco must be rolling in his grave knowing that you are apparently the crème de la crème of modern Pacifica.

Regardless, you seem to have missed the point I was making when you equated my comment with MaineGOP's. Vox Populi never won a military victory against the New Pacific Order. That wasn't the point of Vox, at least before they declined. The point of Vox was to speak for the silent majority and offer hope to those long resentful of their mistreatment.

Edited by The Zigur

9 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Comrade Franco must be rolling in his grave knowing that you are apparently the crème de la crème of modern Pacifica.

Regardless, you seem to have missed the point I was making when you equated my comment with MaineGOP's. Vox Populi never won a military victory against the New Pacific Order. That wasn't the point of Vox, at least before they declined. The point of Vox was to speak for the silent majority and offer hope to those long resentful of their mistreatment.

And the only thing 2008 did was help make Pacifica learn that everyone in this world will backstab you eventually. 

You don't seem to grasp that, real alliances, ones that don't let you get very high in ranking, evolve with the times.

All of your little essays? Yeah, they were declared irrelevant under Frawley and the new decrees of the Emperor, which, you would know, if you were actually a Pacifican at heart, instead of just a pretender.

I have had two Alliances in my nine years in this World, and in each of them I climbed to their highest ranks. What have you done except randomly piss people off to the point of chasing you off of this World until you reroll under a new name, and typed a bunch of garbage that, while it was well written, was rendered tainted before it was even published merely because you don't comprehend the very meaning of Franco's vision, much less the evolutionary war machine that is CN Pacifica?

You're a sad, pathetic little demagogue who tries to peddle your !@#$%^&* while relying on the hope those people weren't educated by actual reliable individuals, in positions of power, that actually knew what was really going on in those years.

Edited by DeathAdder

2 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

And the only thing 2008 did was help make Pacifica learn that everyone in this world will backstab you eventually. 

This is probably the saddest thing I've read in this thread so far. You really don't get it, do you?

The real reason Pacifica's hegemony fell was because it's leadership decayed into tyranny. Ivan Moldavi was the rightful Emperor of Pacifica and the Imperial Officers should never have extorted Moo into deposing him. Once Moo proved triumphant, he was a pawn to the petty political machinations of his Imperial Officers, leading to pointless wars and EZI sentences until the rest of the hegemony had enough at the onset of the war against Ordo Verde.

If you want to learn more about this, I wrote an essay about this years ago but would need to locate it. But I am frankly shocked at your statement here and your uninformed opinion is a very dangerous thing because it means the same mistakes are happening yet again. I'm literally screaming at all of you to stop this trainwreck from happening, and no one is listening.

You don't seem to grasp that, real alliances, ones that don't let you get very high in ranking, evolve with the times.

All of your little essays? Yeah, they were declared irrelevant under Frawley and the new decrees of the Emperor, which, you would know, if you were actually a Pacifican at heart, instead of just a pretender.

I have had two Alliances in my nine years in this World, and in each of them I climbed to their highest ranks. What have you done except randomly piss people off to the point of chasing you off of this game until you reroll under a new name, and typed a bunch of garbage that, while it was well written, was rendered tainted before it was even published merely because you don't comprehend the very meaning of Franco's vision, much less the evolutionary war machine that is CN Pacifica.

You're a sad, pathetic little demagogue who tries to peddle your !@#$%^&* while relying on the hope those people weren't educated by actual reliable individuals, in positions of power, that actually knew what was really going on in those years.

I may indeed be sad, pathetic and little, but I'd rather be the tragic hero than the victorious despot. Pissing people off is something I have always done, but that doesn't mean I have any plans to reroll necessarily. It may be more important for me to remain in this nation, even under siege, so I can distribute news, essays, and other content to arm the masses with knowledge. Knowledge has always been the greatest enemy of tyranny.

10 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

ok i think you might be thinking of like five years after 2008