Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

1 minute ago, The Zigur said:

I proudly fought as part of the Crusader coalition against Mushqaeda, and I also will fight against Polar when their time comes. My stance is not inconsistent with my history.

hilariously, you got your ass kicked by me personally. In a 6v1. Don't leave that part out.

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I proudly fought as part of the Crusader coalition against Mushqaeda, and I also will fight against Polar when their time comes. My stance is not inconsistent with my history.

Psst, you were irrelevant to their collapse, so quit pretending you actually ever did anything tangible to MK.

8 minutes ago, wes the wise said:

Not saying this to cause a ruckus, I'm serious...The amount you appear to care about this is both confounding and deeply concerning. No one cares. Civilization has fallen. Society has collapsed. No one cares. It's not 2013. 

If Polar's fall is indeed impossible then I will remain a reminder to them that not everyone has bowed to their will.

Edited by The Zigur

4 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Psst, you were irrelevant to their collapse, so quit pretending you actually ever did anything tangible to MK.

I predicted their collapse while I was a member of NPO. I dont have to be one of the core schemers to be a part of something.

I predicted their collapse while I was a member of NPO. I dont have to be one of the core schemers to be a part of something.

Wait, so now predicting something equates to being a part of it.

So i'm a part of your being removed from SNX and this war, because when you stepped down as emperor I told Galerion it will mean nothing if you aren't removed and that you will cause another war for SNX... I BROUGHT YOU DOWN! i PREDICTED IT!

3 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

You should really get a tape recorder sometime so you can read your posts out loud, rewind the tape,  and then hear for yourself how ridiculous you sound to the rest of the people who read your drivel.

8 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

You will cause another war for SNX...

Wasn't that hard to predict, it was always just a matter of time before his big mouth got a boot in it and it happened many times.

My favourite moment of him ruling SNX was the time when the writing was on the wall and the backroom talks of total war was in full swing... He runs off and begged Polar for protection in return for next to free tech deals.

Edited by Jay Kay

4 hours ago, wes the wise said:

Termy is telling the truth here. 

The Flying Kiwis. 

Termy has always been petty and agitating. Dealing with it since his days n TFD, many of us have grown to find it endearing. Just throw it back at him, but don't insult his wife or children. You've been warned....

Just say it now, honestly apologize for the insult given, and I am sure this will all be settled. Termy is always making idle threats. You gave Polaris the ability exploit the situation. This is what happens when an alliance can do what they wish without fear of any serious reprucussions, no sense in expecting any different, those days are over my friend. 

All he has to do is humble himself, kiss Grubster's stinky hairy feet, and this will all be over. He can take it all back right after, that's what I do! 

You can diffuse this by simply going to Polaris and speaking to them privately. They aren't beyond your ability to manipulate, if you try. Really, you should just enjoy the warmth of the radiation, though. It's something to do, and has probably breathed life back into your AA, no? Bask in the chaos, it is good.

1. Why do people keep rerolling?! I need consistency! I couldn't figure out who this Zigur fellow was with 20K posts until the 3rd page in when I realized why everyone keeps calling you Tywin and Junka. XD    

2. The days of Polaris being moralistic and idealistic ended at least 5 years ago, maybe 7.  Why lament it now, or ever?  

3. LMAO at Termy commanding fear of any kind. Just hit back and have fun.

4. If Termy is this kind of enforcer in Polaris I really want to see it. I'm tempted to join up just to get a rise out of him attempting to give me instruction.

5. Why don't you have a heart to heart with the Grubster and little Termy, and end the slaughter of your pals in ISX, should you wish that. Then, come back later and go rogue. It is quite simple.  

Can confirm that Term couldn't bully a kitten.

4 hours ago, The Zigur said:

1. Terminator has openly bragged about leaking the info and stabbing us in the back, so one of you two are liars.

2. What are you talking about? That war was between Methrage and Nordreich. Terminator threatened to hit ISX because he is obsessed with me anyway.

3. Yes, he also insults me. The difference being I'm not a hegemonic officer, and he is, so that makes him automatically right apparently.

4. The exchanges took place on the Nordreich server, but I don't cry like a !@#$%* for Polar to be rolled because of his insults.

5. Idiotic comeback.

Ah yes, the 6'6" cowboy already said he would [ooc]kill me in real life[/ooc] anyway. Terminator is nothing more than a typical keyboard warrior who gets off on the illusion of having power over other people, and is the equivalent of 2018 Bilrow.

1. Maybe Term did tell somebody. He definitely wasn't the first person to do so, though. I know, because I had somebody come to me asking for confirmation of statements from one of ISX's members that the treaty was being cancelled, before Term even had a chance to leak it.

2. You seem to fail to realise how utterly irrelevant you are. Term threatens everybody. It's kinda his thing.

3. He's never crossed the lines that you have. Ever.

4. Then kindly report it to the people running that server. 

5. I notice you didn't respond to it.

6. While that isn't true at all, Bilrow was way less annoying and way more competent than you've ever been.

3 hours ago, The Zigur said:

No, I'm going to repeat myself since it's clear you are ignorant of what Terminator has publicly bragged about. In fact, I will make it into a nice little list of steps taken by Polar to manipulate and use it's ally.

1. Polar, who already doesn't get along with SLAP, signs ISX for a meatshield.

2. I fight a proxy war for Polar against Apocalypse Meow with their direct support.

3. Polar get's their seat in Oculus, and no longer needs ISX.

4. Polar informs ISX of cancellation, while secretly also informing SLAP govt, which organizes an attack against ISX.

5. ISX gets attacked by SLAP exactly as the cancellation takes effect.

So now you know why I hate Grub and Terminator, and I have a real reason for my hatred.

1. Let's be clear here. We signed you as a tech farm. Nothing more, and nothing less. We never had any particular intention of going to war alongside you, much less of using you as a meatshield. We were very clear about this in the original negotiations. 

3. No, we got fed up of the number of people you were pissing off and your alliance's general incompetence at everything. For reference, the amount of free tech that we were offered for permission to roll ISX was orders of magnitude larger than the total amount of tech that ISX ever sent us. If we wanted to sell you out, we'd have done it to someone who could pay a damned sight better than SLAP. 

4. Once again, we weren't the first ones to leak it.

3 hours ago, The Zigur said:

It's not fun to be angry all the time. But everyone once thought Moo was invincible, everyone once thought Mushroom Kingdom was invincible, and everyone thinks Polar will forever rule the world. A basic understanding of history reveals that this is not the case.

We rule the world now? News to me. You'd have thought somebody would have told me.

2 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Sengoku was the biggest bully, and Polar filled the void following their collapse. Nihilism is a dangerous philosophy to follow, convenient for those who find you useful meatshields, but inevitably it spirals into insolvency and destruction. 

As an actual nihilist: kindly stop abusing the name of the philosophy. Words have meanings, and that one doesn't describe anybody in Polar government apart from me.

1 hour ago, The Zigur said:

That's fine. Nevertheless, put me on record predicting Polar's fall from hegemony. Until then, I will be focusing on the info wars.

Cool. Can we put you on record predicting our rise to hegemony as well?

It must be convenient being two-faced as an alliance. One government member says one thing, another says something else, and all agree that "only the Emperor" has authority.

Sorry, if ISX can be held to account when Im not even a member anymore, so can Polar for the words and actions of Terminator. 

As for the nihilism bit, I'm going to elaborate when I publish my next announcement.

Edited by The Zigur

13 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

It must be convenient being two-faced as an alliance. One government member says one thing, another says something else, and all agree that "only the Emperor" has authority.

Sorry, if ISX can be held to account when Im not even a member anymore, so can Polar for the words and actions of Terminator. 

As for the nihilism bit, I'm going to elaborate when I publish my next announcement.

Oh, I'm so looking forward to your utter and complete lack of understanding of philosophy being dragged out again.

Just now, blue sam3 said:

Oh, I'm so looking forward to your utter and complete lack of understanding of philosophy being dragged out again.

I similarly look forward to more cowardly extortion, treachery, and backstabbing from Polar leadership. It's pathological at this point, just as it was with Moo.

I similarly look forward to more cowardly extortion, treachery, and backstabbing from Polar leadership. It's pathological at this point, just as it was with Moo.

No, I think we were fairly open and clear about our relationship, honestly. The deal was very simple, and was explicitly explained to you, several times: you give us cheap tech reliably and don't do anything overly stupid, and we keep you from getting rolled. You failed at both parts of your job, and despite that, we still kept you from getting rolled for a ridiculously long time (and at a significant cost: the bidding for permission to roll just you personally peaked out at 2,000 tech). Then, while continuing with all of the above, you very publicly insulted your "ally"s (let's be honest, it was a protectorate in all but name) government. The natural result of your actions occurred.

31 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

here's the thing

nobody that matters is persecuting terminator for whatever he's allegedly said to you that was so awful you can't tell anybody what it specifically was

5 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Wait a second, if you are telling the truth, then terminator is the pathological liar. Actually, that's rather believable, what with Terminator's obviously fake stories about being rambo.

Term told me the last time he fought SNX, he ran outa CMs and then used Galerion as a CM and hit ya with him!

ag0y3gW_460sa_v1.gif

34 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

To hold someone accountable for their words or actions, you have to have the power to enforce it.

Might equals right, stop acting like a noob to politics.

24 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Either you or terminator is a liar. You make up some crappy story about an accidental leak, while Term takes credit for the backstabbing.

You haven't actually read my posts at all, have you? None of them contradict anything that Term has said. It's possible that Term did mention it to people: I don't know, I don't read his mail. However, what is absolutely certain is that somebody inside your alliance absolutely did leak it.