Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

Just now, The Zigur said:

But ok, let's summarize the situation.

1. Terminator can threaten other alliances, unilaterally declare wars, repeatedly use racist and homophobic language as insults, and otherwise act like a punkass and that is acceptable.

2. I make fun of Terminator's imaginary wife, [after all of his imaginary tales about having a PhD and breaking people's bones, and this is EZI worthy.

If you all haven't got a clue yet, the current hegemony is falling apart exactly because an ever-mounting pile of contradictions have stacked in such a way as to destroy confidence in the regime's stability. The thing about tyranny is that when you make anyone an enemy for any reason, you make everyone an enemy. The only reason the current gig has even held together so long is because of a horrible super-tier meta that has stagnated politics, but that doesn't mean that compliance is universal in the lower-tiers either.

1. unfortunately those are the realities of power structures.

2. You are still insulting his wife. Just don't go with wives and kids ever.

Junka the problem is you didn't scream all this before you got hit. You only scream it after. If you were a warrior for Karma 2.0 when it didn't benefit you some people might join you in your quest. But you only are against the hegemony when its against you. This is why it falls on deaf ears.

You crossed a line that people won't follow you over....

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

six letter homophobic slur

I can insult whoever I want. Just as you have the right to call me a !@#$%^. Just as Polar has the right to shadow EZI people and crush independent alliances like the Green Protection Agency. Just like I have the right to point all of this stuff out.

I don't expect people to "follow" me, and never have. What I do expect is for people with any amount of intelligence to think for themselves, weigh Polar's current action against their recent history of aggression and backstabbing, and figure out for themselves whether Terminator was actually even mad about me insulting his pretend-wife, or instead found it convenient for his and Grub's political aims.

Edited by The Zigur

1 minute ago, Terminator said:

I did declare on you all immediately. Without ever talking to polar til after the fact. Pretty sure everyone in that channel can vouch. I actually raged for a bit. 

Kinda like you did when TRS said you've been raped. 

See junka you can make this all about Polar if you want, pretty much everyone knows in game that Term likes to threaten, but usually doesn't do anything unless you keep pissing him off. But a surefire way to piss him off and get attacked is to cross lines of decency. Everyone agreed the rape comment went too far and so does even mentioning someones wives or kids...

Quit with the homo stuff too, if you are talking about GELF or Gay Elf, its because of your avatar and you know it.

43 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

neither is Wobblies

I remember, when you were still using Tywin, how you regularly ranted on and on about people who ghosted an Alliance to fight wars, were just rogues (you even did it when I ordered some of my Govt to ghost in BloodPact!), so, this is especially rich, coming from you now.

Edited by DeathAdder

7 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

I remember when you were still using Tywin how you regularly ranted on and on about people who ghosted an Alliance to fight wars were just rogues (you even did it when I ordered some of my Govt to ghost in BloodPact!), so, this is especially rich, coming from you now.

Whether a war is defensive or aggressive makes a big difference, and is a moral nuance I would not expect you (or the imbecile posting below me) to understand. Wobblies is a treaty ally of ISX and a long-time dual officer, and ISX was attacked, wrongfully. If you are going to call Wobblies a rogue for defending his ally who he served as a foreign officer with, then you're going to have to go back and declare every such person in history a rogue for your position to be consistent.

This is much much different from bandwaggoning in a CBless offensive war by ghosting, as many of ISX's enemies have done in the past.

Edited by The Zigur

4 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

I remember, when you were still using Tywin, how you regularly ranted on and on about people who ghosted an Alliance to fight wars, were just rogues (you even did it when I ordered some of my Govt to ghost in BloodPact!), so, this is especially rich, coming from you now.

he did the same regarding his war with AM last year...

1 minute ago, The Zigur said:

Whether a war is defensive or aggressive makes a big difference, and is a moral nuance I would not expect you to understand. Wobblies is a treaty ally of ISX and a long-time dual officer, and ISX was attacked, wrongfully. If you are going to call Wobblies a rogue for defending his ally who he served as a foreign officer with, then you're going to have to go back and declare every such person a rogue for your position to be consistent.

You could've just saved yourself some effort of typing and simply said "It's okay when my people do it, just not anyone else."

Just now, DeathAdder said:

You could've just saved yourself some effort of typing and simply said "It's okay when my people do it, just not anyone else."

I have enough patience to explain this even to a moron like yourself for the next several months.

Bandwaggoning in an aggressive war =/= Defending a treaty partner in a defensive war.

Does you understand this concept yet? Or are you actually as stupid as MaineGOP is?

I have enough patience to explain this even to a moron like yourself for the next several months.

Bandwaggoning in an aggressive war =/= Defending a treaty partner in a defensive war.

Does you understand this concept yet? Or are you actually as stupid as MaineGOP is?

Speaking of being moronic, when can I expect your sermon in your attempt to display you read the footnotes to the Art of War, since you promised to explain that to me yesterday? :popcorn:

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

Speaking of being moronic, when can I expect your sermon in your attempt to display you read the footnotes to the Art of War, since you promised to explain that to me yesterday? :popcorn:

I almost never make promises, so I have no idea what you are talking about. If you mean my anarchist cookbook, I still have alot of work to do.

3 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

I almost never make promises, so I have no idea what you are talking about. If you mean my anarchist cookbook, I still have alot of work to do.

No. You stated yesterday you would explain the Art of War to me, in your attempt to try to act superior and condescending. You know, until I pointed out to you that same text directly counters the arguments you're trying to make in later pages.

Let me help you with your cookbook, though:

1. Set War/Peace to Peace.

2. Commence begging from better alliances.

3. Be a !@#$-lord on the OWF.

4. Display superiority complex as you feign ignorance when you're being a hypocrite.

5. Delete and reroll.

6. Rinse/repeat.

Edited by DeathAdder

Just now, DeathAdder said:

No. You stated yesterday you would explain the Art of War to me, in your attempt to try to act superior and condescending. You know, until I pointed out to you that same text directly counters the arguments you're trying to make in later pages.

I have many matters that weigh on my mind, so I must have forgotten about that one. What do you seek to understand about the Art of War? I thought it was easy to understand.

And no, I'm not saying there wasn't a certain cunning from Polar in using ooc banter as a means to start a war. I have already conceded that Grub is a master Machiavellian strategist. I have also conceded that Terminator is a psychopathic thug. My challenge is rather predicated on my understanding of hegemonic theory as pioneered by Vladimir, in that the current hegemony is unstable due to the contradictions and excesses of it's immoral leadership.

8 hours ago, The Zigur said:

When I served as Polar Director of the Press, I first became unpleasantly acquainted with Terminator. While Grub shrewdly pulled the strings with his plots, Terminator was the alliance enforcer, experienced in bullying and intimidation tactics.

As Polar began to consume the majority of her ex-allies following the resignation of Dajobo, Polar slowly abandoned the moralism championed by those like Schattenman to pursue a realpolitik strategy to impress Oculus.

Through a combination of Grub's machiavellianism and Terms brute thuggery, Polar quickly earned a bloody reputation. After briefly using ISX as an ally and buffer against SLAP, Polar finally secured her hegemonic position and proceeded to stab ISX in the back.

Today, little remains of Polar's idealism, for it has been replaced by nihilistic tyranny. I am one more loose end to be removed at the most convenient opportunity, but this loose end will not be removed quietly.

You did not have a clue back then and i can see you don't have one now. Being in Polar you had no clue of what made Polaris tick. Flitting about from half assed thought to half assed brain fart like a ditzy gadfly. It was difficult to decide if it was depressing or hilarious, the multiple and ever increasing in severity slapdowns you received in the forums. After the first couple of times it would have been clear to even a bent penny that you were never going to get Polaris.

Now about your so called glory days of being a buffer between Polaris and anything? Dream on, if it were not for the goodwill of Dajobo... you never would have had that treaty. Hell it was that very goodwill that kept you from being tarred and feathered and then driven out sitting backward on a donkey from the polar ice caps, for the longest of times.

Elsewhere you mention that Polaris went about spreading the news of the cancellation to  your adversaries while being still allied? Get a clue will you?

That is called good FA, keeping your allies in the know about your upcoming diplomatic developments and plans. It is sort of part and parcel of being allied, sharing pertinent information. Those allies in turn practice good FA as well.. By the time the post was made, everyone and their momma would have known. Some even had the good grace to act surprised (albeit pleasantly) at the announcement when it was formally made.

Oh and that last little bit about idealism and tyranny... pfah, you still don't know your Polar.

Edited by Helbrecht

2 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

And no, I'm not saying there wasn't a certain cunning from Polar in using ooc banter as a means to start a war. I have already conceded that Grub is a master Machiavellian strategist.

I seem to remember several instances of "OOC banter" that were used to start several wars in the years you apparently are still living in, but clearly even get those times wrong.

4 minutes ago, Helbrecht said:

That is called good FA, keeping your allies in the know about your upcoming diplomatic developments and plans. It is sort of part and parcel of being allied, sharing pertinent information. Those allies in turn practice good FA as well.. By the time the post was made, everyone and their momma would have known. Some even had the good grace to act surprised (albeit pleasantly) at the announcement when it was formally made.

It took me all of 30 seconds to filter through most of your meaningless drivel and focus on this doubleplusgood hilarity.

According to comrade Helbrecht, "good FA" is plotting a cancellation of an ally while simultaneously informing said allies adversaries, so said adversaries could organize an attack immediately following the treaty nullification.

Actually, you know what, I will concede that is pretty clever, considering that Polar got SLAP to waste resources attacking ISX, and now Polar openly plans to attack SLAP today.

Edited by The Zigur

2 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

It took me all of 30 seconds to filter through most of your meaningless drivel and focus on this doubleplusgood hilarity.

According to comrade Helbrecht, "good FA" is plotting a cancellation of an ally while simultaneously informing said allies adversaries, so they could organize an attack immediately following the treaty nullification.

You apparently, cant read very well with your head stuck up where it is. Those spiky green things on the pineapples, watch out, they can put an eye out!

Lets just leave it at that shall we?

Edited by Helbrecht

5 minutes ago, Helbrecht said:

You apparently, cant read very well with your head stuck up where it is.

I mean, lets be honest, trying to keep all his !@#$%^&* in order weighs heavily on his mind (as he just pointed out to me a few moments ago). Can you really expect him to actually display the intelligence of going to CNWiki, looking up Polar, and naturally coming to the conclusion of grapevine info being shared with a plethora of treaty partners, that you just pointed out, which he totally missed?

It's far easier to grab that tinfoil hat, stick it on his head and be like 'WELP, THEY DIRECTLY TOLD MY ENEMY THEY WERE CANCELLING ON ME. Q.Q"

He's a less interesting version of Alex Jones, except the latter can at least sell some t-shirts and coffee mugs to keep his ass in business.

Edited by DeathAdder

Just now, Helbrecht said:

You apparently, cant read very well with your head stuck up where it is.

No, I'm going to repeat myself since it's clear you are ignorant of what Terminator has publicly bragged about. In fact, I will make it into a nice little list of steps taken by Polar to manipulate and use it's ally.

1. Polar, who already doesn't get along with SLAP, signs ISX for a meatshield.

2. I fight a proxy war for Polar against Apocalypse Meow with their direct support.

3. Polar get's their seat in Oculus, and no longer needs ISX.

4. Polar informs ISX of cancellation, while secretly also informing SLAP govt, which organizes an attack against ISX.

5. ISX gets attacked by SLAP exactly as the cancellation takes effect.

So now you know why I hate Grub and Terminator, and I have a real reason for my hatred.

8 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

No, I'm going to repeat myself since it's clear you are ignorant of what Terminator has publicly bragged about. In fact, I will make it into a nice little list of steps taken by Polar to manipulate and use it's ally.

1. Polar, who already doesn't get along with SLAP, signs ISX for a meatshield.

2. I fight a proxy war for Polar against Apocalypse Meow with their direct support.

3. Polar get's their seat in Oculus, and no longer needs ISX.

4. Polar informs ISX of cancellation, while secretly also informing SLAP govt, which organizes an attack against ISX.

5. ISX gets attacked by SLAP exactly as the cancellation takes effect.

So now you know why I hate Grub and Terminator, and I have a real reason for my hatred.

USSROK may brag about anything, that's neither here  nor there.  Unless the Emperor says something, its not beyond reproach, go read your Polar again.

Also lol@ Polar no longer needing you. Bubba, Polar needs no one but Polar, that's the truth of these alliances that have been to hell and back, umpteen times with their head held high.

The fact remains that the entire game knew you were getting your ass cancelled on. That is why some of us always hated having too many treaties, it takes the element of surprise out of the geopolitical arena. Hell it could have been an ally of SLAP who heard from their ally, who was allied to me, who was in turn allied to Polar.

8 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

I mean, lets be honest, trying to keep all his !@#$%^&* in order weighs heavily on his mind (as he just pointed out to me a few moments ago). Can you really expect him to actually display the intelligence of going to CNWiki, looking up Polar, and naturally coming to the conclusion of grapevine info being shared with a plethora of treaty partners, that you just pointed out, which he totally missed?

It's far easier to grab that tinfoil hat, stick it on his head and be like 'WELP, THEY DIRECTLY TOLD MY ENEMY THEY WERE CANCELLING ON ME. Q.Q"

Oh i know, it has forever been a weakness of mine, talking to this one, trying to make him see the light. Many have said it will be my downfall eventually.

Edited by Helbrecht

Just now, Helbrecht said:

USSROK may brag about anything, that's neither here  nor there.  Unless the Emperor says something, its not beyond reproach, go read your Polar again.

The fact remains that the entire game knew you were getting your ass cancelled on. That is why some of us always hated too many treaties, it takes the element of surprise out of the game. Hell it could have been an ally of SLAP who heard from their ally, who was allied to me, who was in turn allied to Polar.

Please $%&@ off with your "Terminator doesn't speak for the alliance" crap. If ISX can be attacked for my actions, even after I am no longer Emperor or even a member, then it is equally logical that Polar can be held to account for the actions of Terminator, now and in the future. The only pragmatic difference is that Polar currently enjoys a hegemonic position, while ISX does not.

So my goal is to undermine Polar to the maximum extent possible in the hope that someday all the people that Polar stabbed in the back can get their revenge and put the daggers right back into Polar.

Please $%&@ off with your "Terminator doesn't speak for the alliance" crap. If ISX can be attacked for my actions, even after I am no longer Emperor or even a member, then it is equally logical that Polar can be held to account for the actions of Terminator, now and in the future. The only pragmatic difference is that Polar currently enjoys a hegemonic position, while ISX does not.

So my goal is to undermine Polar to the maximum extent possible in the hope that someday all the people that Polar stabbed in the back can get their revenge and put the daggers right back into Polar.

*sigh*

GLHF