Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

5 hours ago, The Zigur said:

I'm sure you haven't had the pleasure of knowing Maine as long as I have, and while his rhetoric may be comforting to your narrative, the only reason he actually cares about these shenanigans is because we never got along in the first place.

Maine is not the problem here. 

The problem is you insulting a guy's family and refusing to apologize for it.

Even if he is considered your enemy that is morally wrong on a lot of levels.

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, jesbro said:

Exactly.

He can still hold his beliefs about Polar and Hegemony (many share them), he can say this was a total OOC comment and should not be paid for IC. fine, but none of that matters until he actually apologizes with no conditions. 

The mere fact that he claims that there is nothing wrong with insulting a mans wife or family is proof that he has no moral compass and that DOES carry over IC. Why ally with someone, why work with someone who has no moral compass, who cares so little for other people to attack and insult their family?

16 minutes ago, jesbro said:

Terminator has made alot of wild claims about his personal life, so I offered to apologize on video chat so I could see if he is actually who he says he is. He refused.

As far as I can tell, he is a pathological liar, and I doubt he actually has a wife. 

Edited by The Zigur

13 hours ago, The Zigur said:

I'm mostly ignoring the low IQ plebs in this thread.

I come from the mud and I represent the dirt and I am  low IQ pleb # 147 get ready for some pleb foolery.

12 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Terminator has made alot of wild claims about his personal life, so I offered to apologize on video chat so I could see if he is actually who he says he is. He refused.

As far as I can tell, he is a pathological liar, and I doubt he actually has a wife. 

I don't know why I bother, but here goes.

It doesn't matter if he (or anyone else) is lying about his real life. Don't talk about people's families. It doesn't matter that you think they are lying. Do. not. talk. !@#$. about. people's. real. life. family. members.

9 minutes ago, CrinkledStraw said:

I don't know why I bother, but here goes.

It doesn't matter if he (or anyone else) is lying about his real life. Don't talk about people's families. It doesn't matter that you think they are lying. Do. not. talk. !@#$. about. people's. real. life. family. members.

[ooc: Terminator's wife is IC]

What is this real life you speak of? Queen Palmela is not as attractive as Term claims. Trust me, I know. B-)

38 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

[ooc: Terminator's wife is IC]

What is this real life you speak of? Queen Palmela is not as attractive as Term claims. Trust me, I know. B-)

The line between worlds that you seem to think exists somewhere in front of you is actually 15 miles behind you.  Whilst you continue, fail to offer contrition, and escalate, you will be hounded like a dog, which seems fitting.  Woof Woof.

9 hours ago, Mihail the Just said:

[retracted]

Good try but I still saw it. Everyone just needs to keep in character and this should be fine.

Also, thank you again everyone for your diligence, but new reports on content posted before my first one in this thread don't need to be filed. It has all been handled or is under review. 

Please return to your regularly scheduled thread.

PSA from your friends in  Rohgar: Genuine apologies are also unconditional. Ergo, conditional ones are never genuine. If you're going to apologise it should be done thoughtfully and without hesitation. Apparently that is not going to occur here.

Also, I'm rather enjoying gaining some military experience during this war (thanks 14dwright!). 

Wow. I've been lazy and complacent. But now I feel like picking up some wars just in the vague hope that ISX can somehow shut him up.

I like most people, even grizzly Grubby. [Mandatory: Vote Grub!] I liked you when you were working hard in several positions in NpO.

I now know what terrible things my Government has had to go through.

If anyone here can possibly get through to The Zigur, you deserve the Nobel Peace Prize. You can probably talk extremists into reason too.

Edited by zombox

Just want to give shout out to the 2 nation I'm fighting with in Imperium of Supernova X . good guys to talk with and having some fun in the wars , be cool if they bought some troops and I think AvengerFin and I would have a shot at most destructive war but it is what it is and I'm still having fun. Cheers mates.

19 hours ago, Agent92 said:

Just want to give shout out to the 2 nation I'm fighting with in Imperium of Supernova X . good guys to talk with and having some fun in the wars , be cool if they bought some troops and I think AvengerFin and I would have a shot at most destructive war but it is what it is and I'm still having fun. Cheers mates.

AvengerFin is a good dude, too bad Junka keeps bringing destruction down on SNX