Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

3 minutes ago, blue sam3 said:

You haven't actually read my posts at all, have you? None of them contradict anything that Term has said. It's possible that Term did mention it to people: I don't know, I don't read his mail. However, what is absolutely certain is that somebody inside your alliance absolutely did leak it.

Term told people :);) 

But everyone knew, shoot I heard it multiple places before it happened, it was the worst kept secret in the game.

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm mostly ignoring the low IQ plebs in this thread, but congratulations MaineGOP for managing to be more annoying than the others trying so hard. The transparency of your feigned outrage mirrors terminator's own defense of the honor of his wife Palmela Handerson. As long as you want to keep looking like an idiot though, I will be happy to point out you had no problem "crossing the line" and calling me a !@#$%^.

19 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

I'm mostly ignoring the low IQ plebs in this thread, but congratulations MaineGOP for managing to be more annoying than the others trying so hard. The transparency of your feigned outrage mirrors terminator's own defense of the honor of his wife Palmela Handerson. As long as you want to keep looking like an idiot though, I will be happy to point out you had no problem "crossing the line" and calling me a !@#$%^.

I love how no one knows what I called you since its clearly censored here.

I have called you many things, always at your provocation. I've told you what you are and what I think of you many times. I've told you that you are the type of person that would make a man stab you in real life. Yes, all to you, all about you. I've never said anything about your family, which is what you don't seem to get. Family is the line, not words about each other. 

6 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

I love how no one knows what I called you since its clearly censored here.

I have called you many things, always at your provocation. I've told you what you are and what I think of you many times. I've told you that you are the type of person that would make a man stab you in real life. Yes, all to you, all about you. I've never said anything about your family, which is what you don't seem to get. Family is the line, not words about each other. 

I would love for one of you keyboard warriors to "stab me," because your own knife would end up through your throat.

Perhaps there is some legitimate angst being tapped by Polar in regards to my remark. After all, even the bad guys have to justify their atrocities to the troops. Perhaps I simply cannot relate to such pleb feelings for family, imaginary or otherwise.

Either way, mean words on a discord server that had nothing to do with CN are not a legitimate excuse to attack the Imperium or anyone else. 

Edited by The Zigur

24 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

I find you most offensive.  I can not for the life of me comprehend how you intend to occupy the moral high ground, as the ''last true moralist on Bob'', if you will not concede that what you said was both outrageous, unwarranted and completely across all boundaries long established within this realm.  The fact that you have had another ''brilliant'' idea to further insult Terminator's wife in this very thread leads me to believe that you are too stupid to comprehend the gravity of your situation.

It is not surprising, you have rarely, if ever, understood what is going on around you, but please take a very deep breath, read very slowly and try to comprehend what you are being told, not by me, but by everyone from both sides of Bob, by people unconnected to the situation, by people who stand to benefit nothing from the situation and by your own former alliance.  Do you comprehend why you were removed from iSX?  Do you think it is because iSX was manipulated or because they were afraid?  I would much rather believe even they recognize the depths of your depravity, I think you should consider this carefully. 

Stop embarrassing yourself.  Admit you were wrong, admit you picked the wrong fight and apologize sincerely and while you are at it have a bit of a reflect on your actions and the rubbish you have tried to justify it with.

I like a good argument, but this is merely a series of contradictory statements, one based on facts and one based on a complete breakdown of logic.

BTW, if I wanted to roll iSX, there was nothing stopping me, I did not want to roll someone who we have previously smashed, who has done very little to offend anyone since they got rid of you from their government.  They seem like reasonable people, people you have exploited for your own egotistical machinations, people that once again bear the burden for your own failure. 

Comprehension is probably the thing you are lacking here, you need to work on those skills.

Any thoughts of apologizing were dashed when Terminator exploited what I had said to advance his personal agenda to destroy myself and ISX. Aside from the fact I offered an apology days ago on the condition he is who he claims to be, I will not apologize simply for the reason that you demand it by force of arms.

You can extort, you can call upon sycophants, and you can shadow EZI dissidents, but I clearly do understand the "gravity" of the situation. What you do not understand is the level of hatred I have for terminator, his philosophy as tyrant, and his psychopathic, violent ways. 

Don't try to victim blame me for the fact you chose to initiate aggression using banter that had nothing to do with CN, as a means to an end. That was your decision, not mine.

15 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Any thoughts of apologizing were dashed when Terminator exploited what I had said to advance his personal agenda to destroy myself and ISX. Aside from the fact I offered an apology days ago on the condition he is who he claims to be, I will not apologize simply for the reason that you demand it by force of arms.

You can extort, you can call upon sycophants, and you can shadow EZI dissidents, but I clearly do understand the "gravity" of the situation. What you do not understand is the level of hatred I have for terminator, his philosophy as tyrant, and his psychopathic, violent ways. 

Don't try to victim blame me for the fact you chose to initiate aggression using banter that had nothing to do with CN, as a means to an end. That was your decision, not mine.

You don't understand the concept of an apology, there are no terms to them. There are no conditions, if there are it is not meant. You are like a little child who will say sorry because he was told to but then does the same thing again. The only meaningful apology is one that is heartfelt and contrite.  

Since you don't feel that and consider love of family a pleb concept (the true irony being that in real life YOU are the pleb), there is no point to you apologizing, you are who we believe you are.

2 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Where did I apologize and do it again? I've already called his masturbatory fan-fiction bs.

Deflect and try to feign ignorance. I said your idea of an apology is like a child. Children do not understand apologies. I said children apologize and do the same thing again, you are like a child in that you don't understand apologies because you think you can place demands on them. I know you understood what I meant and I know you intentionally deflected to ignore my points. 

I will apologize when I actually do something wrong. I have apologized to Polar in the past for something political I said in the IRON embassy, because it was the right thing to do. I'm not going to apologize because Polar decided to take something that has nothing to do with CN and use it to start a war.

Edited by The Zigur

26 minutes ago, wes the wise said:

Wallace+and+Prosecutor.jpg

DO, YOU, CONFESS?!  Apologize to little Termy, Lord Tywin. Cease the destruction of your longsuffering former alliances mates. 

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. 

Edited by The Zigur

12 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Maine has already demonstrated his ability to argue circles around you, so, if he's low IQ., you must be in the negatives.

I'm sure you haven't had the pleasure of knowing Maine as long as I have, and while his rhetoric may be comforting to your narrative, the only reason he actually cares about these shenanigans is because we never got along in the first place.

11 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

I'm sure you haven't had the pleasure of knowing Maine as long as I have, and while his rhetoric may be comforting to your narrative, the only reason he actually cares about these shenanigans is because we never got along in the first place.

That has nothing to do with his ability to argue circles around you.You really are a schmuck, just so you know.

Dang Zigur at this point you are lucky you are not on a ZI or EZI list.

You are in no position to say you were in the right here.

Being harassed IC and OOC is one thing but the NUMBER #1 RULE IS TO NEVER MENTION OR INVOLVE THE OTHER PERSON'S FAMILY !!!

You got off easy compared to what I would have done to your nation if you insulted the family of anyone I know.

Edited: Needed to get it right.

Edited by jesbro

5 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Except on no less than three occasions I have buried the hatchet with you. Tried to be your friend, at every turn you have proven my original view about you correct. 

i love the irony that the ultimate liberty hater and authoritarian is now spouting liberty based theory. The true definition of a narcissistic, no true ideology except what suits them at the time.

Edited by MaineGOP

6 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

Except on no less than three occasions I have buried the hatchet with you. Tried to be your friend, at every turn you have proven my original view about you correct. 

i love the irony that the ultimate liberty hater and authoritarian is now spouting liberty based theory. The true definition of a narcissistic, no true ideology except what suits them at the time.

It's nice that you are still salty about whatever it is you were/are mad about.

As to ideology, this is all really above your head so I'd suggest leaving it to the pros.

Edited by The Zigur

Just now, The Zigur said:

It's nice that you are still salty about whatever it is you are mad about.

As to ideology, this is all really above your head so I'd suggest leaving it to the pros.

You stating things does not make it true. The majority of CN considers you a joke. I at least have friends on both sides of the divide.

Why don't you go rob some more homeless people