Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, MaineGOP said:

Do you have any idea how many times he threatened to roll TTK while I was MoFA? Do you know how many times he came and said, ooh look at your top guy he'd look good with a nuke. I would give him !@#$ back (respectfully) and we had a good relationship. 

Can you give me a list of Term-approved comebacks? "I thought we were on good Terms" got me kicked from their server.

40 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

You'll keep making empty threats and getting those you associate with rolled  by someone?

You'e probably one of the people who will turn on him lol. That's not an insult to your character, btw. There's no dishonor in turning on a backstabber.

28 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

You'e probably one of the people who will turn on him lol. That's not an insult to your character, btw. There's no dishonor in turning on a backstabber.

Maybe. Unlike you I can separate this into an [OOC]game[/OOC] and attack someone regardless of my feelings towards them, or their former standing with my alliance at the time.

Pretty sure Term feels the same, based on how long I've interacted with him!

Most of us do. It's a natural part of growing up.

51 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

Ffs of course! I was thinking of the character name he played <_<

I mean, I know of at least three people who specifically thought he was meaning the Four Seasons musician, or, Danny DeVito, so, it still stands that he should've said DeSimone. You should've said "who he was portrayed as" instead of getting irritable because you used the wrong wording.

Edited by DeathAdder

17 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Yeah, most people are intelligent enough to figure out Im talking about the Goodfellas mobster. :rolleyes:

Well we have be trying to interpret your mad ramblings for a decade, some are starting to comprehend the voices in your head.  Just because they understood, doesn't mean you aren't a moron.

4 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Lol at all the tough guys in this thread, Terminator is the biggest bully amongst you lot in polar and even he can't talk to me like a man, what does that say about the rest of you sycophants.

Spare us the faux outrage, Maine and several other posters already had a bone to pick with me for other reasons. Terminator has had nothing but glee on discord over the matter. Grub is a doubletalker.

It's fine though, I always have the last laugh. The first time was the Moo hegemony, the second was Mushroom Kingdom, and I will be there for the third, Polar.

Boy, you do not even know what a bully is if you think Terminator is the biggest.  And why would anybody talk to you like a man?  You are barely something I would scrape off my shoes.  All the stupid stuff you have done over the years were just a warm up for this.  You made this personal.   You did this.  So quit crying and try and try manning up for once.  

6 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

Boy, you do not even know what a bully is if you think Terminator is the biggest.  And why would anybody talk to you like a man?  You are barely something I would scrape off my shoes.  All the stupid stuff you have done over the years were just a warm up for this.  You made this personal.   You did this.  So quit crying and try and try manning up for once.  

Terminator is the public face of Polaris.

20 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Well we have be trying to interpret your mad ramblings for a decade, some are starting to comprehend the voices in your head.  Just because they understood, doesn't mean you aren't a moron.

I'm a moron who survived both the Moo and Mushroom Kingdom hegemonies. Perhaps third time is the charm and you will succeed where others failed?

1 hour ago, DeathAdder said:

Instead of getting irritable because you used the wrong wording.

Was more facepalming at my error of using character for the actors name, so not sure what you're woffling on about.

23 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

I'm a moron who survived both the Moo and Mushroom Kingdom hegemonies. Perhaps third time is the charm and you will succeed where others failed?

you literally didn't exist during the MK hegemony you absolute lunatic

6 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

last i checked he wasn't even FA, much less emperor

If ISX can be attacked even after I am no longer a member, then every member of Polaris can also be held to account for the actions of Terminator for the indefinite future. 

Edited by The Zigur

6 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

You let that trash back In after all that has gone on.  You had to know he would end up getting you attacked by somebody.  And you had to know you can not keep bringing him back and that tossing him right before you get rolled over and over again.  You want to know why you are being rolled ask whomever let that trash back in. 

Here let me clarify. He's said some pretty Effed up stuff, yeah he Was in, now he isn't in. It's not hard to put two and two together. He's been exiled and turned the alliance, the discord, and the main site over to gal and the imperium. I say again the ISX as a whole didn't support what he said. It would be in the least foolish and in the most suicidal to support that. I'm not concerned about how "ripe" this is coming from me. I'm speaking the facts. Why don't we get to the real reason the ISX is being targeted rather than the excuse? Junka makes a great excuse for it and his comment makes a good reason, but we all know that's not what's fueling the battle this time.