Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

rainbowbrrd3-1-7-3.png?t=1292982527

IMPERIAL DECREE

If you lie down with dogs, you will wake up with fleas.  Despite being told, you didn't want to listen. 

On behalf of Soccerlife, The New Polar Order hereby declares war on the Imperium of SuperNova X.

AlmightyGrub
Regent & Imperator Emeritus, New Polar Order

EaTeMuP - Emperor
Terminator - Minister of Peace
Quantum Leap - Minister of Love
bluesam3 - Minister of Plenty
HannaH - Minister of and for Truth.

Edited by AlmightyGrub

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

I'm surprised you got to the six hour mark without them noticing. Congrats, I guess.

GL/HF.

o/ Casualties

I actually contemplated not posting one at all to be fair.  No one would have ever noticed. But Soccerlife demanded a DOW.

Edited by AlmightyGrub

34 minutes ago, General Gorgoth said:

LOL I'm surprised they waited until after we threw out Junka to attack us XD

Throwing Junka out is not an adequate response to prevent being attacked and shows weakness.

The wall paper of Junka’s texts, teachings, and propaganda need to be ripped from the iSX forums and all traces of his ever existing need to be covered with a thick glob of white paint.

He needs to be erased from the wiki pages, any association with iSX, and from the imperium history books.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

To be fair. If you have junka or take aid from junka. You can pretty much be sure I’m going to hunt you down now. But the biggest thing is. He left months ago. Why would you take him back? He was threatening polar back then. What did you think would happen?

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

So clarification... I'm assuming this treaty is no longer in operation then? 

They canceled it last year, while simultaneously feeding info about cancellation to SLAP who attacked us the same day. Classy folks.

Edited by The Zigur

Imho, I never liked Junka. I'll never forget the day he was originally thrown out and he ran to Polar. Even from Polar, he was always undermining my FA policies when I was SNX GoFA using the SHADOWS group he established long before. That's why I left for Atlas. Can't believe he was ever allowed to return.

It is what it is though, just gonna go about my day.

Edited by 14dwright

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!  Fun <3

5 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

They canceled it last year, while simultaneously feeding info about cancellation to SLAP who attacked us the same day. Classy folks.

I mean.. I guess now I can drop the information I have about this... As I was leader of an alliance who was in C&G with SLAP... Yeah the idea was to attack you a week prior but laziness and I believe stuff in another place took our attention away. You getting dropped on the day it happened was just icing on the cake. We had a theory that no matter when it happened you'd either get cancelled or you wouldn't get protected from it. 

14 minutes ago, Stark said:

So clarification... I'm assuming this treaty is no longer in operation then? 

Riker.... 

come on man, anyone in TTK could have saved you face with this one.

Yes Junka got SNX cancelled on and SNX attacked. This is old news.

Edited by MaineGOP

17 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

Riker.... 

come on man, anyone in TTK could have saved you face with this one.

Yes Junka got SNX cancelled on and SNX attacked. This is old news.

Still active Maine? 

And I'm still catching up on old news...

Polar has turned from the enlightenment moralism championed by the Cult of Justicia, and have degenerated into brigands lead in reality by the psychopathic bully Terminator. Like I had always planned for a genocidal defensive war, ISX should drop in tiers and purge Polar's noobs, focusing on the long-term weakening of Polar against larger future rivals.

Edited by The Zigur