M Inc merges into Cobra

Effective in 24 hours, M Inc will begin merging into Cobra. 

It has finally occurred to me that I am a useless troll and I apologize for my years of bad posting and annoyance.

From this moment forward, I promise to be more mature and will cease flooding the owf with mindless posts and flaming. I will focus the rest of my career on building our internal growth and will be withdrawing from the political spotlight, of which I wasn’t relavent anyway.

I’d like to thank everyone for the years of fun while it lasted, and it’s time for myself and my members to grow up.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

27 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

edit: 

holding back my thoughts 

Please don't, Irradiated Twitchcock

I said I was bored. Entertain me.

Edited by Keres

44 minutes ago, Keres said:

I said I was bored. Entertain me.

You see, yesterday I had already invited myself into your rose garden of trust and I ravished you like the dirty blow up doll that you are. And now I’ll call you, beeping my pager every half hour isn’t going to cede to your desperation of accepting the fact that you were just another notch on the old bed post. Move along, you’re used goods.

3 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

You see, yesterday I had already invited myself into your rose garden of trust and I ravished you like the dirty blow up doll that you are. And now I’ll call you, beeping my pager every half hour isn’t going to cede to your desperation of accepting the fact that you were just another notch on the old bed post. Move along, you’re used goods.

We did that once before, you were too busy with Junka's balls to notice though. You weren't even that good.

Come on now, Twitchcock.. Try again.

k8tYPrd.gif

Edited by Keres

44 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Stage 9 clinger alert

You wish. Id need something to cling onto to begin with... White Knighting for Junka (Badly) isn't exactly the thing you want to be remembered for. Yet thats all I can remember you for.

You were kind of a failure.

tumblr_oknfj6qXRR1w1j60ko1_500.gif

Edited by Keres

3 hours ago, Keres said:

You wish. Id need something to cling onto to begin with... White Knighting for Junka (Badly) isn't exactly the thing you want to be remembered for. Yet thats all I can remember you for.

You were kind of a failure.

tumblr_oknfj6qXRR1w1j60ko1_500.gif

Go back to the circus.

3 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Go back to the circus.

Yours just merged and no one could give less of a damn. 

2 minutes ago, Tankobite said:

Aye, I'd almost forgotten that movie existed.

much like Minc. And that was 19 hours ago.

19 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

It has finally occurred to me that I am a useless troll and I apologize for my years of bad posting and annoyance.

From this moment forward, I promise to be more mature and will cease flooding the owf with mindless posts and flaming. 

or at leadt until April 2nd.  But that was very enjoyable, even if just for a day.  Thank you.

9 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

edit: 

holding back my thoughts 

It is by far one of the hardest skills to master.  But I have faith that you can hold out in this thread for the sake of a good joke 🤗

20 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

did i just see a mean white chocolate owf post 

i didnt know you could be mean in public tbh

White Chocolate and I have always had a thing... much like Mogar and Kaiser Hannsen... just not as gross-actually, nothing like those two. But we still have a thing

On 4/1/2018 at 11:25 PM, Neo Uruk said:

did i just see a mean white chocolate owf post 

i didnt know you could be mean in public tbh

I can.  But I rarely am as there are plenty of people around who are far better at it than I am and, for me at least, it is rarely effective in accomplishing what I care to accomplish.