In response to animalz

LukeDiamondking

I'd like to start off by mentioning that all ties between The Grand Confederation and aNiMaLz will be ended by the posting of this notice! All tech deals will be paid back on time and as normal, however any futher more tech deals with animalz will not be accepted! 

The reasoning for this cutting of ties is due to the failed terms of a protectorate! Absolutely little to no action was taken place when The Grand Confederation was under siege of Los Pallos Hermanos in the hopes of disbanding! The government of animalz played politics while we were attacked. No efforts were made in any way, shape or form, in order to try to end the attacks. The Grand Confederation's deaths, destruction and defeat was based off of the political game and debates on even attempting to negotiate to end the wars! 

The war was uncalled-for, however the failure of animalz's response to come to our aid was even more uncalled-for! A simple “we can't do anything”, or in what the reality was, “we aren't going to do anything” was completely stupid of them to fail to do anything for their end of the stick! We aided them in their tech deals, and we did all we could to follow their terms. We voted for them in the senate election. All to find out that they would not come to our aid and allow the destruction of our former glorious Confederation to be wiped out! To any other alliances if you are offered a protectorate, I would advise you to go into it with extreme caution, if you don't deny the offer at the start! aNiMaLz's leader, Kaznawim, had no back bone when it came to our defense and recommended the position of our enemy. Monsters Inc, who has minimal ties to the alliance, has done more in this war for The Grand Confederation! Animalz has became dirty schemers when it comes to wars and choosing who to enforce their protectorates upon!

I am hereby declaring the end of all relations between The Grand Confederation and aNiMaLz, and going back to a neutral stance between the alliances! However, animalz is clear to still remain and communicate within the League of Micros!

-LukeDiamondking and former staff of the Grand Confederation

It's sad to see Animalz fall so low under Kaz's rule. RUKUNU would have never allowed that crap to occur under his watch. Good luck Luke and GC, not all micros are like Animalz, some of us don't sit idle while our friends burn and you chose a better direction for your alliance.

o/ GC

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Los Pallos Hermanos recognizes a state of unfairness.

Los Pallos Hermanos recognizes that every ounce of punishment Grand Confederation receives has been earned. Talk !@#$, get hit. Talk even more !@#$, then renege on more than one deal, get hit until you learn.

7 hours ago, MaineGOP said:

Since you first began TGC you have over and over been hit and the center of drama. Eventually you might have to look at yourself and determine whether its them or you...

I believe that it may be a combination between others and I, being honest.

1 hour ago, Neo Uruk said:

hilariously luke actually claimed that animalz defeated his enemies for him just over a week ago. who knows where this change of heart came from???

I didn't claim that aNiMaLz defeated you FOR me. I just stated facts that my defeat was from a nuke that was NOT yours.

Hilariously it's ironic that I was also forced to sign a treaty when nothing from it was enforced on one end. 

You chose to renege and attempt to negotiate a more favorable deal more than once. I told you the terms that were given to you were no longer relevant. It is not my fault you think you fulfilled a null document.

And yes, you claimed animalz defeated me. You are a liar.

Edited by Neo Uruk

53 minutes ago, LukeDiamondking said:

Hilariously it's ironic that I was also forced to sign a treaty when nothing from it was enforced on one end. 

Your alliance may not have been useful when it was functional, but it certainly was during its downfall.

12 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Your alliance may not have been useful when it was functional, but it certainly was during its downfall.

It must've had something useful for it, because we was admitted into the League of Micros. How has it been useful during it's downfall?