95 Theses- An open letter to the Christian Coalition of Countries

Lord Hitchcock

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Tankobite said:

A great revival?

Brothers, it seems we have given these Doubting Thomases their faith again.

Verily, it is certain!  We shall sing praise and hymns, rejoicing at this great awakening! 

7 hours ago, Jack Layton said:

What the hell are you talking about? I didn't desert. If you don't believe me, go to my nation page and check the Activity tab. Seriously, it takes some balls to boot without explanation probably the only competent and active nation in that alliance, and then accuse him of deserting.

(3/14/2018 11:16:53 AM) Jesusfreak removed and banned Jack Layton from the alliance Christian Coalition Of Countries.

And on top of it, for three days afterwards, I continued fighting against their attackers and helping their nations that private messaged me looking for war advice, while trying to sort out why I had been banned for seemingly no reason. You know, the complete opposite of deserting. What, you wanted me to indefinitely continue wasting my warchest defending these cowards or something? Yeah, tough !@#$. Now they've got a new enemy to worry about.

Calm down little Jack. 

5 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

In JesusFreak’s defense, and if I had been paying attention, the fact that they approved your membership at all would have warranted a CB.

Twas fate that brought us here. Tis fate when it shall end. 

A few nation’s have already sought confessional in my inbox and they are now free of sin and guilt. What an uplifting experience that must be. 

Now for the rest of you dirty CCC nations, there is still time to be saved. Come visit your Father Hitchcock. You may not receive salvation on the battlefield, but you will have it for the afterlife.

image.jpg

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Get in line ye sinners! It's Sunday and the chapel bells are ringing out the call to mass. 

Attendance is mandatory. Father Hitchcock will be expecting you, tithing is appreciated if there is money left in you coffers. 

PSX_20180314_132609.jpg

- this has been a message from reformed church of God- 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

19 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Father Hitchcock preaching the goodbook inbetween battles. 

20180318_080613.jpg

If you look closely, you can see the back of my head on the right side pews in the middle. The creepy old Italian woman in the pink is starting directly at me. God will certainly smite her for looking at the face of His Prophet. Please send your tithing directly by cheque to:

His Holiness, Pontiff Jack Layton

Apostolic Palace, Vatican City

I want to reflect on CCC's purification process. I did not like CCC before the start of the war and upon its nearing conclusion, I still don't like you. You guys are a giant heaping pile of dog !@#$. With that being said, you have paid your debts and are free to go upon the conclusion of the round. And remember, it's a sin to seek revenge (so you can't clock us down the road).

As for you Wes, you will always be our naughty Catholic girl. o/

unknown.png

26pq9i.jpg

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

4 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I want to reflect on CCC's purification process. I did not like CCC before the start of the war and upon its nearing conclusion, I still don't like you. You guys are a giant heaping pile of dog !@#$. With that being said, you have paid your debts and are free to go upon the conclusion of the round. And remember, it's a sin to seek revenge (so you can't clock us down the road).

As for you Wes, you will always be our naughty Catholic girl. o/

unknown.png

26pq9i.jpg

Maybe we can't clock you down the road for THAT...but... You short changed me a couple a' bucks. I have 7 seven years to recoup the debt. 

"1. I'd attend Hitchcock's services, but my girth would crush the Church beneath me and my glory would scorch it all to the ground. 2. For in this world, there is no god but Francoism, and I am it's arch angel. 3. Their gods, are all false. 4. And woe to to those that walk this world, for unlike its evil peer, this dragon shall not be cast down." The Dragonisian State Canon 03/28/2018:1-4

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

27 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

"1. I'd attend Hitchcock's services, but my girth would crush the Church beneath me and my glory would scorch it all to the ground. 2. For in this world, there is no god but Francoism, and I am it's arch angel. 3. Their gods, are all false. 4. And woe to to those that walk this world, for unlike its evil peer, this dragon shall not be cast down." The Dragonisian State Canon 03/28/2018:1-4

It sounds like he is on my side so I'll take it! Thanks MV!

"5. The Dragon of war does not take sides. 6. Rather, it ravages all thrown before its path in the name of Francoism. 7. It leaves no unbeliever's soul untouched in the nations through which it passes, as it scours the earth in its purifying green flame. 8. The landscape is left bathed in the glow of glorious radiation from which its adversaries rarely recover. 9. For its one desire is the consumption of Bob in the name of its one true faith, the New Pacific Order. 10. Let not assumptions lead you into tempting and romantic thought. 11. Less, they make an *** of you.. .. and no.. just only you." The Dragonisian State Canon 03/28/2014:5-11

47 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

9. For its one desire is the consumption of Bob in the name of its one true faith, the New Pacific Order. 

And as the Dragon consumes our Planet Bob, he kills himself in the process. It's a tie.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

3 hours ago, wes the wise said:

And tell us, what does the Dragonistan State Cannon look like? What caliber is it!? Is it street legal? 

"1. For the Great Dragon of War said that no Dragonisian Cannon shall be less than 18" bore by 72 feet long, and must be fired by ballistic coil gun. 2. It shall be street legal for all responsible Dragonisian citizens by which to crater enemy lands. 3. And he decreed, ' Let it be known that by our tech our weapons have been made mighty, so that even a single shell is but like a nuke unto our enemies. 4. Praise be the saints of the NPO Technology Corps in their might and great number."

3 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

And as the Dragon consumes our Planet Bob, he kills himself in the process. It's a tie.

"5. Such is the universe that as the great Dragon of War consumes bob, so shall it remain in its orbit until it devour its own tail as the mighty oroborous and becomes all things. 6. In that day, all things shall be Francoism. 7. All things shall be perfect, for it.. is perfect. 8. Lo the correctors of Draconic grammar and spelling shall be consumed and none shall be left to make accusation against his almighty singularity before it collapseth in upon itself into that great void known as.. actual reality. 9. And in that day, all shall celebrate, for all shall be one with Franco.. and all shall be one with his Dragon of War so that all have claimed victory in being devoured, having been made part of its vastness. 10. Woe to those the dragon does not devour, for they shall be left adrift in the emptiness of the void, forever damned to self-loathing for their lack of general awesomeness." 
-The Dragonisian State Canon 03/21/2018:1-10

• 3 months later...