95 Theses- An open letter to the Christian Coalition of Countries

Lord Hitchcock

6 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Wes the Wise: "The only thing worse than sitting in the flying kiwis, is sitting in CCC."

Ok now I may have thought this but I don't think I've ever said it. I want a source!   

Just to make something else perfectly clear, since we are trading barbs,  C-3PO has no soul. SALT.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

He's working on it, as can be seen from last Sunday's church service:

unknown.png?width=646&height=468

This is some quality troll level 1000 grade A posting. I seriously laughed out loud. 

8 hours ago, wes the wise said:

This is some quality troll level 1000 grade A posting. I seriously laughed out loud. 

We ourselves are having a good time. Our skirmish is intended to last for 7 days. I know JesusFreak is incapable of any humor and believes that begging allies to enter will alleviate the wars sooner, it will not. It's quite mortifying to see him crawl on his knees and observe how dependent he really is. 

Day zero, JesusFreak nonchalantly asks allies for help:

unknown.png

[no one enters]

Day two, JesusFreak begs allies for help:

num1.jpg

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

4 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Pitiful, unrepentant sinners! 

At 7% you should be glad the forces of God have come to save your nations. 

"The love of pixels is the root of all evil! "

-War Jesus 

have you ever declared an independent war, since you're talking about love of infra

Being the founder of CyberNations' most powerful Christian alliance to ever exist, War Jesus, I figured joining CCC would allow us to band together our love of Christ and war, and bring the Gospel of the Lord to all the corners of Bob by our loving nuclear arms. Nobody had any objections to me joining or raised any questions. Soon after joining, I became privy to information from private sources indicating that Monsters Inc. was imminently going to strike CCC and proceeded to privately warn Jesusfreak, by his words the only active gov in that alliance. He did absolutely nothing about it. He didn't even put out an alliance announcement telling people to militarize. Absolute negligence. Predictably, CCC was hit by Monsters, just as my intel suspected. I then began organizing a defence of CCC by getting nations to coordinate their attacks and giving them militarization and war advice. I immediately launched counterattacks on some of Minc's most powerful nations to tie them down and prevent further declarations from them. I gave war advice to CCC nations who had approached me asking for it. What was my reward for providing crucial intel, defending the alliance, and helping other nations organize a defence? I was unceremoniously removed and banned from the alliance by Jesusfreak with no explanation provided. And despite having read both the in-game message and Discord message I sent him asking why I was removed, he was too godless and cowardly to even give me a reason.

Therefore, it has become apparent to me that while the Christian Coalition of Countries is certainly a coalition, and perhaps by a loose definition made up of "countries", they are anything but Christian. Having seen their outdated and ugly forums with my own eyes, I can attest to seeing in there all sorts of heresy, sinfulness, perversion, and yea, even sodomy. Therefore, let it be known that from this day forward, they have made an enemy in Jack Layton, a true Roman Catholic and defender of Rome. This is a declaration that I do not make lightly. They believe that their treaty network can allow them to be inactive as they languish in their mutual masturbatory praising of their heretical doctrines. I will dispossess them of that notion.

Therefore, I would like to unilaterally offer the olive branch to Monsters Inc., and indeed their true coalition of the Catholic faithful, and request to join them in their purge of heresy and sodomy as I form my new alliance, Holy Mother Church. Vade retro, Satana!

40 minutes ago, Jack Layton said:

Therefore, I would like to unilaterally offer the olive branch to Monsters Inc., and indeed their true coalition of the Catholic faithful, and request to join them in their purge of heresy and sodomy as I form my new alliance, Holy Mother Church. Vade retro, Satana!

This is the most beautiful thing I have ever read. After 5 years of absolutely hating everything about you and war jesus, this brought a tear to my eye. There is only room for one true Christian alliance on this planet, and it is has to have Mr. Layton presiding.

I am both dumbfounded and filled with joy.  

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

7 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

This is the most beautiful thing I have ever read. After 5 years of absolutely hating everything about you and war jesus, this brought a tear to my eye. There is only room for one true Christian alliance on this planet, it is has to have Mr. Layton presiding.

I am both dumbfounded and filled with joy.  

A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity. - Proverbs 17:17

1 hour ago, Jack Layton said:

Being the founder of CyberNations' most powerful Christian alliance to ever exist, War Jesus, I figured joining CCC would allow us to band together our love of Christ and war, and bring the Gospel of the Lord to all the corners of Bob by our loving nuclear arms. Nobody had any objections to me joining or raised any questions. Soon after joining, I became privy to information from private sources indicating that Monsters Inc. was imminently going to strike CCC and proceeded to privately warn Jesusfreak, by his words the only active gov in that alliance. He did absolutely nothing about it. He didn't even put out an alliance announcement telling people to militarize. Absolute negligence. Predictably, CCC was hit by Monsters, just as my intel suspected. I then began organizing a defence of CCC by getting nations to coordinate their attacks and giving them militarization and war advice. I immediately launched counterattacks on some of Minc's most powerful nations to tie them down and prevent further declarations from them. I gave war advice to CCC nations who had approached me asking for it. What was my reward for providing crucial intel, defending the alliance, and helping other nations organize a defence? I was unceremoniously removed and banned from the alliance by Jesusfreak with no explanation provided. And despite having read both the in-game message and Discord message I sent him asking why I was removed, he was too godless and cowardly to even give me a reason.

Therefore, it has become apparent to me that while the Christian Coalition of Countries is certainly a coalition, and perhaps by a loose definition made up of "countries", they are anything but Christian. Having seen their outdated and ugly forums with my own eyes, I can attest to seeing in there all sorts of heresy, sinfulness, perversion, and yea, even sodomy. Therefore, let it be known that from this day forward, they have made an enemy in Jack Layton, a true Roman Catholic and defender of Rome. This is a declaration that I do not make lightly. They believe that their treaty network can allow them to be inactive as they languish in their mutual masturbatory praising of their heretical doctrines. I will dispossess them of that notion.

Holy Christ Nuggets!

Jesusfreak better have a good explaination because right now he looks like a totally incompetent jackass. xD

2 minutes ago, Canik said:

Jesusfreak better have a good explaination because right now he looks like a totally incompetent jackass. xD

I’m grateful. Although it is awkward messaging King Neptune and wagons to send peace to Layton.

11 hours ago, Canik said:

"self-sufficient" CCC only had 7% aid slot usage before the war. xD

That's because we are self sufficient! 

20 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

We ourselves are having a good time. Our skirmish is intended to last for 7 days. I know JesusFreak is incapable of any humor and believes that begging allies to enter will alleviate the wars sooner, it will not. It's quite mortifying to see him crawl on his knees and observe how dependent he really is. 

Day zero, JesusFreak nonchalantly asks allies for help:

unknown.png

[no one enters]

Day two, JesusFreak begs allies for help:

num1.jpg

Now, wherever did you get these, mister Hitchcock? Nevertheless, It is true! Your grace has spurred a great revival in our midst! CCC reaches out to world once more. At least for the next few days, CCC is risen.  

2 hours ago, Jack Layton said:

Desertion is punishable by up to 3 months daily Bible studies with Jesusfreak. You think about that good and hard. 

2 hours ago, wes the wise said:

Now, wherever did you get these, mister Hitchcock? Nevertheless, It is true! Your grace has spurred a great revival in our midst! CCC reaches out to world once more. At least for the next few days, CCC is risen.  

A great revival?

Brothers, it seems we have given these Doubting Thomases their faith again.

4 hours ago, wes the wise said:

Desertion is punishable by up to 3 months daily Bible studies with Jesusfreak. You think about that good and hard. 

What the hell are you talking about? I didn't desert. If you don't believe me, go to my nation page and check the Activity tab. Seriously, it takes some balls to boot without explanation probably the only competent and active nation in that alliance, and then accuse him of deserting.

(3/14/2018 11:16:53 AM) Jesusfreak removed and banned Jack Layton from the alliance Christian Coalition Of Countries.

And on top of it, for three days afterwards, I continued fighting against their attackers and helping their nations that private messaged me looking for war advice, while trying to sort out why I had been banned for seemingly no reason. You know, the complete opposite of deserting. What, you wanted me to indefinitely continue wasting my warchest defending these cowards or something? Yeah, tough !@#$. Now they've got a new enemy to worry about.