95 Theses- An open letter to the Christian Coalition of Countries

Lord Hitchcock

image.jpg

You have polluted your alliance with Jehovah’s witnesses, southern preachers who scam money from the poor to feed their own lavish lifestyles, and harbor bishops who deem the little alter boy as eye candy.

It is with this aforementioned neglect, that a new draft of Vineam Domino Sabaoth be established in wake of your lust and that such atrocities be held accountable.

As a self-proclaimed Roman Catholic Alliance, Monsters Inc- it is with great responsibility that you repent your self indulgence, or face persecution aimed at beating the holy scripture right into you.

You have 8 hours to repent your sins before you are baptized in your own blood. 

Sincerly,

Monsters Inc

The Sunday School Bible Teachers

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

Inactivity is a sin.

Truly it is. Shame on the inactives and on those who would defend them. If an inactive is not allowed to suffer for their sin as the good lord intended they will never repent and enter the kingdom of heaven. You're doing god's work, Minc, COBRA & TIE. o7

7 minutes ago, Canik said:

Truly it is. Shame on the inactives and on those who would defend them. If an inactive is not allowed to suffer for their sin as the good lord intended they will never repent and enter the kingdom of heaven. You're doing god's work, Minc, COBRA & TIE. o7

Canik & FTW o7

Indeed, the Holy League of Micros are already purging much sinful inactivity and bringing CCC closer to God. You are wise to thank them, Wes. In recognition of your wisdom I hereby dub the 'Wes the Wise'. Your ruler name and forum name have been updated to reflect your new title. God bless. 

What, if I may be so bold to ask, is considered a sufficient measure of having "paid for their sins?"

At no point has any accuser met me with a list of errors that I have committed, nor the proper Scriptural references to declare my actions to be in error, let alone sin.  Since I am to only assume that whatever "Sin" you speak of is not within game, but within all of life, I shall be expecting a peace offer from you, Lucius Optimus, as well as all other combatants since I, as a baptized Christian, has been washed by the only blood that matters: the Blood of Christ Jesus, the Son of God.

I shall expect peace offers noon, server time.

Verbum Domini Manet in Aeternum

20 minutes ago, Soter said:

At no point has any accuser met me with a list of errors that I have committed, nor the proper Scriptural references to declare my actions to be in error, let alone sin.  

16752.jpg

anigif_enhanced_22156_1436819279_3.gif

Sloth is a sin.

Repent.

One round should be enough, we're not looking to chase anyone out of the game.

Pardon me for being too active in real life to participate in the game to the fullest.  (And if you must know, my newborn was in the NICU.)

However, that was a proof-text followed by an allegation.  Not an assertion of error followed by Scriptural reference.  And not even a proper proof-text, but a proverb.

If by "sloth" you mean not active enough in the game, I am on at least every three days.  Regardless, that is not a sin.  It is hardly an error, and would be dealt with by inter-alliance discipline from CCC leadership.

The "seven deadly sins" teaching is not Biblical, nor shall it be considered as such for this discussion.  If you wish to assert it in fact is sound doctrine, you shall have to submit proper exegetical proof, which will require more than a verse or two cherry picked at random via Google.

I, along with many others in my alliance, was attacked without any accusations.  The proper manner for a Christian to address wrongdoers is to meet them one-on-one, as expressed by Christ in Matthew 18:15-17.  "If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother. But if he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, that every charge may be established by the evidence of two or three witnesses. If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church. And if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector."

If you're going to bring doctrine into this, you're going to have to do better than weak medieval arguments that have little Scripture to back them.

And a single attacker, with a quippy taunt about "inactivity" would have been a much more effective, light-hearted, and "fun" way of going about jumpstarting activity via warfare.  I wouldn't even be mad about such action.  Instead, you've made this into both a domino-effect free-for-all and a works-righteousness issue, the latter of which is the road of the false teaching of legalism, not Christianity.

Denial of the efficacious work of Christ's death on the cross as the only way of salvation via the adherence to the merit of human works is a heresy.

Since you have failed to acquiesce to my request for a list of errors committed, or a proper explanation of what your intentions are, peace offers will be expected by noon, server time, on the 15 of March.  These peace offers will be given to all CCC or allied members currently in combat, from all attackers.  No "second round" attacks to follow for the remainder of the calendar year.  This latter part includes a refrain from attacking any CCC or allied nation that has not yet been attacked as part of the "first round."

Verbum Domini Manet in Aeternum

3 hours ago, Soter said:

However, that was a proof-text followed by an allegation.  Not an assertion of error followed by Scriptural reference. 

I, along with many others in my alliance, was attacked without any accusations.  The proper manner for a Christian to address wrongdoers is to meet them one-on-one, as expressed by Christ in Matthew 18:15-17.  "If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother. But if he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, that every charge may be established by the evidence of two or three witnesses. If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church. And if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector."

Your greatest sin, I do believe, is trusting your immortal soul to scriptures and texts written by mortal men no closer to the Divine than yourself.

As such, I have taken it upon myself to help you and your brothers see the folly in your ways, that we may all grow closer to the Divine.